Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

Bonza is my go to seed bank, i havent had any problems dealing with them. My next grow will be girl scout cookies and pineapple chunk bought from bonza.

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread
Dammnn! ! love me some scouts. I'm growing white cookies. Which is girl scout cookies and white widow mix num num.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Here is my cart for Bonza right now:

NL Auto Feminized
Fast Buds LSD-25 Auto Feminised
Dr Krippling Seeds Smokin' Gun Auto Feminised
DNA Genetics 60 Day Wonder Auto Feminised
Cream of the Crop Narco Purps Auto Feminized
Bomb Seeds Big Bomb Auto Feminized
Berry Bomb Auto Feminized
Barney's Farm Blue Mammoth Auto Feminized
Auto Seeds Purple Stilton Auto Feminized
Auto Seeds Berry Ryder Auto Feminized
Advanced Seeds Blue Diesel Auto Feminized
Advanced Seeds Critical Soma Auto Feminized

Figured a larger order is better than a few smaller ones.
I always use bonza sb. Currently growing a narco purps auto at day 13
420-magazine-mobile1022145223.jpg

Also have a blue mammoth auto I haven't popped yet. I love the freebies I get when I order. Always some gems.

question about blackstrap molasses, anyone use it when they water? any reviews you can share? thinking of adding it to my young WW to see how it compares to my older WW that will not get any molasses

I use it during flowering only. It adds taste and bulk to the buds. I read there is no other benefit of it.

fastens them up because of a calorie surplus .

1st Ever Grow - LED - White Widow Auto

Lol not calories carbs. I use it every time I feed. I would start adding to your older ones now. 1tbls per gallon of water. I heat up a glass of water in the microwave and stir to dissolve then dump it in to your nute mix

Random question, but does anybody know if the nutrients go away after putting soil in the oven to clean it or anything potentially harmful ?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Alright cool I read a bunch of steps on how to do it but nothing said anything specifically if they did or not... one did say to make sure to add nutrients to sterilized soil but I was curious... I started using vermifire for clones and such but it definitely attracts gnats or has them in the soil I want to continue the use because they still look real healthy

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

question about blackstrap molasses, anyone use it when they water? any reviews you can share? thinking of adding it to my young WW to see how it compares to my older WW that will not get any molasses
I use brown sugar and it works awesome. Molasses also works awesome. They are great in a pinch if you have no cal mag.

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom