Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

I'll agree with getting some calmag. I had the exact same thing 2 months ago....waited a little too long, but ended up getting them on calmag and within a day or two they were looking healthy. From when I started to feed the calmag I didn't stop until maybe a week before harvest. On my new batch I'm feeding it to the seedlings to test to see if they bitch about getting it too soon, so far they are at their 5 or node and are just loving life.

On a side note, where do you live that doesn't have grow shops open on a Sunday? I have two close by and they have both been open before our state became legal.

420-magazine-mobile1789304932.jpg
420-magazine-mobile396074740.jpg

Blue Teracle planted 04-13-2017 she's small but stinky!!!! Don't have much luck with autos for some reason

On a side note, where do you live that doesn't have grow shops open on a Sunday? I have two close by and they have both been open before our state became legal.

I live in Czech Republic for now.

I checked my Ph with these strips, they are used for urine mainly in vet medicine . i think it's quite legit
420-magazine-mobile413977126.jpg

I checked tap water and it was 7,
Then i added a few drops of lemon juice to see if it's working, and it did decrease it to 5.
After i checked the run off from the pots it was 6, so that means it's not a ph problem, I'll get some calmag later and see how it goes

Thanks guys, now I just have to hope for the girls to stay alive until Monday when the flower shop opens

You may be giving too much nitrogen in flowering causing the potassium and calcium lockout.
420-magazine-mobile1169500313.jpg

420-magazine-mobile559495243.jpg

I really want to trim all the extra little leaves off but everywhere I've looked it says don't trim autos? I've asked around as well and everyone says no. Honestly, in my opinion it makes more sense to trim the small leaves so the plant can put more energy into bud production and stop trying to grow little leaves and keep them alive. Also it's they're blocking the actual bud from getting a lot of light. Not sure if it's clear in the photo. I have done small amounts of trimming but to leaves that are almost dried up. Any advice?

I really want to trim all the extra little leaves off but everywhere I've looked it says don't trim autos? I've asked around as well and everyone says no. Honestly, in my opinion it makes more sense to trim the small leaves so the plant can put more energy into bud production and stop trying to grow little leaves and keep them alive. Also it's they're blocking the actual bud from getting a lot of light. Not sure if it's clear in the photo. I have done small amounts of trimming but to leaves that are almost dried up. Any advice?

Trim where is needed (leaves that are covering buds)

Trim for sure. Just in moderation. A little here. Let it recover for a day or two. A little there. Keep going til your happy and she will be too.

I've taken 60+ leaves at a go off my auto Electric Fruit. Didn't slow her down a bit. Autos can take more than we've been taught
420-magazine-mobile579784155.jpg

Back
Top Bottom