Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

Here are some tric pics from day 66. Running Blueberry, Northern Lights and Amnesia Haze autos.
6026e008b0024babcbc18c7808f300ae.jpg

b2afce9fa7e9c4f441bd4e670a8898bb.jpg

43f11ff2da6c0a429e040228307f0861.jpg

29ed5173a44584dcf6f18fc1c95a32d7.jpg

16e479e92ede254e71b18d8c6425c597.jpg

65e03351345d9be19563d3e370fbcdf5.jpg

She isn't fully in flower yet she still has the stretch to come . Good looking plant.
So the stretch comes after they start pumping out the calyx's or "full flower"? Sorry my only basis for comparison is a single photo that I stunted very badly.

So the stretch comes after they start pumping out the calyx's or "full flower"? Sorry my only basis for comparison is a single photo that I stunted very badly.
Don't feel bad; I killed several plants before I saw my first flower (decades ago) and I was growing 25' tomato vines in hydroponics on my apartment balcony at the time. Talk about feeling like an idiot...

Try again and there are many helpful people here.

Back to the darkside

Greetings! ;)

I have some pictures to share and questions to ask.
While any input is welcome, I mainly want opinions.

I have a foxtailing beauty(CMXL) and an airy miss(Night Queen) that have nice fall effect.
I wonder if I should wait to harvest them or go ahead.
Both have a nice cloudy to amber trichome ratio.

So harvest one or both?

IMAG039734.jpg
IMAG039530.jpg
IMAG039027.jpg
IMAG039822.jpg

if the trichs say its time id harvest ... nice fall colours do not contribute to potency or medicinal effects only bag appeal ...

My harvest doesnt has them pretty buds but it really blows my socks off and thats of more value to me then bag appeal .. but hey ... to each his personal prefference, right? ;)

edit: btw they look really amazing !!

Greetings! ;)

I have some pictures to share and questions to ask.
While any input is welcome, I mainly want opinions.

I have a foxtailing beauty(CMXL) and an airy miss(Night Queen) that have nice fall effect.
I wonder if I should wait to harvest them or go ahead.
Both have a nice cloudy to amber trichome ratio.

So harvest one or both?

IMAG039734.jpg
IMAG039530.jpg
IMAG039027.jpg
IMAG039822.jpg
Well, i only harvested weed 2 times. The First o made my choice by looking at pistils color, when i got 85% brownish i harvested And the weed was Very good, much better then the bad stuff i was used tô Smoke. The Second time i had a hand microscope And i made the choice to harvest with 70% amber pistila And i got couchlocked for real, much strong than the First one, And they were both lowryders... Im not an experienced grower as i Said before, but the color of the trichome seems to alter the final effects, i like the couchlock, And thats why was advised by a friend to wait little more until got 70% amber. The range from 30 tô 70% amber seems to be the most used...

Well, i only harvested weed 2 times. The First o made my choice by looking at pistils color, when i got 85% brownish i harvested And the weed was Very good, much better then the bad stuff i was used tô Smoke. The Second time i had a hand microscope And i made the choice to harvest with 70% amber pistila And i got couchlocked for real, much strong than the First one, And they were both lowryders... Im not an experienced grower as i Said before, but the color of the trichome seems to alter the final effects, i like the couchlock, And thats why was advised by a friend to wait little more until got 70% amber. The range from 30 tô 70% amber seems to be the most used...

They both changed dramatically overnight.:love:
Fall color wise, and the trichomes nearly doubled in size. The ratio is closer to 20% amber right now.
I keep going back and forth on it though. I want a nice yield and healthy smoke.
These are both mainly Indica so the couch-lock will be there. 70% sounds intense! Did you try, how was it if so?:love:

I worry most about letting it go to long, and it changing to CBN.
Then I worry most about the yield being much lower than if I had waited a week.

NQ
SAM_01093.JPG

CMXL
SAM_01075.JPG

They both changed dramatically overnight.:love:
Fall color wise, and the trichomes nearly doubled in size. The ratio is closer to 20% amber right now.
I keep going back and forth on it though. I want a nice yield and healthy smoke.
These are both mainly Indica so the couch-lock will be there. 70% sounds intense! Did you try, how was it if so?:love:

I worry most about letting it go to long, and it changing to CBN.
Then I worry most about the yield being much lower than if I had waited a week.

NQ
SAM_01093.JPG

CMXL
SAM_01075.JPG
Well i've seen 2, maybe 3 big differences from my First to my Second flowering wich was 2 weeks longer:1) my airy buds were filled And became more consistent. 2)It was a heavy i-want-to-do-nothing, trip. 3) the taste became heavyer. I enjoyed my second harvest a Lot more... Waiting was Very good to me, not only growing, but drying And curing too...

Well I don’t have access to private messages.
I do appreciate all the available help, however
I was interested on Stinks take on a couple of questions
I have and since he seems to have the most info
I preferred to speak with him directly. My apologies
For any broken rules. Maybe you can help me find out
How and why I cannot send messages to people. Do I have
To become friends with them? Have a certain amount of posts?

Thanks in advance.

Well I don't have access to private messages.
I do appreciate all the available help, however
I was interested on Stinks take on a couple of questions
I have and since he seems to have the most info
I preferred to speak with him directly. My apologies
For any broken rules. Maybe you can help me find out
How and why I cannot send messages to people. Do I have
To become friends with them? Have a certain amount of posts?

Thanks in advance.
Once you get 50 posts then you can private message...️

So let’s give it a go. I’ve grown many times with success however this is my first go with autos I snagged some Tangerine Dream
I know autos are super sensitive to nutes compared to regular plants, I know the basics etc. Can anybody give me some tips on a couple of things?
Should I use a nutrient free/low trace nute soil? What are your recommendations?
What type of Ferts should I use and how frequently? I presume using 1/3 of recommended amount.
But that second questions depends on the soil I’d be using because I do not want to overkill the plants with too many nutes.

Thanks guys hope to hear from some of you.

Back
Top Bottom