Auto White Widow In 900L Soil

Tell me about it, now we are in a heat wave bloody 26 degrees outside so now I have to go buy a air con great more moola,anyone know of a good reliable brand ??
But I have a photo or two
420-magazine-mobile1324193221.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1919133131.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1026117496.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1178912177.jpg

30 inches tall now I'm about to drop my lights back down :)

Haha you see I long for these heatwaves. Where it creates a problem for you it actually favours my situation and boosts growth for me outside, although I almost mutilated a 2-3 week old Master Kush seedling in the greenhouse yesterday, the poor girl got fried as my forgetfulness led to her being left in there during 25 plus degree direct sunshine. Fortunately I got home and saved her just in time and only damaged the first lowest set of leaves, she's recovering well. As for the air con I'm defo not that guy but I'm sure you've probably already sorted it.

Well I got sorted, bought a decent air cooler, decent brand should do what it says, no water to empty just does it it's self, arrives tomorrow.
Really getting mad with the photo lark, these purple pictures are driving me .
There's no way of lifting my pot in current situation, .✌️
So how's everyone getting on,
How's the master kush bouncing back kush God :)

Mr Jerf and mr smith how do your white widows .

Well I got sorted, bought a decent air cooler, decent brand should do what it says, no water to empty just does it it's self, arrives tomorrow.

My wws are doind good, we are on the same day i think, today will be day 49 for me, i noticed some frost yesterday morning on the wws, the first three pics is my biggest ww, and the fourth pic is the smallest but is still looking good and im satisfied so far with them, the LST and topping has worked out great with them also. I wish i would have put the wws in 5-gallon, i believe they would have got bigger. My thc bombs are in 5-gallon and although the ww were ahead of them most of the way the thc bombs didn't start flowering as quick as the wws and now they are a little bigger than the ww. I think in the future i will use 5-gallon on all my autos but i am still very happy with my wws.✌
a51da6e9fb0c9ece75c70da41e51017e.jpg
a471750598c4a8e8a7dbdecc8b1ec5b2.jpg
daab73ea93b9bc1003e5c48781ddc48a.jpg
44b6beab6fe81e4924a0468cc9c8333a.jpg

I think my girl is doing alright man. I'll throw a picture in here soon

She's recovered fantastically well thanks and she is still on track and displaying no negative signs, in fact I think my attempt to fry her made her try a little harder as she seems a little more vigorous than the two other MK of the same age. All the Master Kush are doing great as are the Sensi Skunk but I did encounter a little toxicity issue with one of the Sensi Skunk. She was looking very limp, frail and generally growing slower than the other SS. I first thought it was a phenotype thing but after 2 days of research and some ugly clawing of leaf tips I realised she was suffering from nitrogen toxicity, luckily I caught it before any real damage occurred. Flushed her with 30 litres of water and she immediately perked up, seems she doesn't require the same level of feeding as her sister. Luckily I seem to be catching these self inflicted disasters just in time, the weed gods are with me I reckon .

Tell me about it, now we are in a heat wave bloody 26 degrees outside so now I have to go buy a air con great more moola,anyone know of a good reliable brand ??
But I have a photo or two
420-magazine-mobile1324193221.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1919133131.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1026117496.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1178912177.jpg

30 inches tall now I'm about to drop my lights back down :)

I was able to get a mobile Split Unit made from Bosch at Ebay for 30 Bucks, cooling Power is 5kw, electric Consumption arround 1,4 kw. You should defenitly go for a split unit. The Mobile units with a pipe to exhaust air doenst work really well. Because of they use air from the room to cool it down, while blowing one half of the air thats sucked in away as heated air, and only the other half is cooled down, the problem is that all the air thats blown out of the room creates underpressure. Because of that there is more warm air from the outside pulled in, what leads to a permanent conflict Heat from Outside vs Mobile AC inside. The Heat will be the clear winner all the time. Split units just suck in air from the room and blew all that air out as cooled air to the same room. You could keep every window closed and the effectiness will even raise more cause of that. Sorry for my Bad Englsih, it´s not my mother language

Looking good Greenguy, ive been wondering about your girls, they sure are looking mighty fine, i believe my wws are about 2 weeks or something like that away from harvest also, we both are on day 71 and we might end up harvesting on same day lol.✌

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom