Auto White Widow In 900L Soil

Dare I say, put it this way I'll be absolutely gutted if I don't make an average of between 3oz-3 1/2 per plant,
But it is what it is,

Snarly one day you'll have something like this just takes time, :)
Your girls are looking great, i would be surprised if you didn't average at least 3oz per plant, i believe you will have a great yield.✌

One big question I have is what feeding regime do you have? As they are soil grown this interests me. Do you use PK boosters prior to flower? (although she's an auto) what nutrient regime do you use personally for your soil grown plants and at what stage do you switch it up. Also do you use things like molasses and Epsom salts etc. Sorry for all the questions but as I grow in soil/compost this interests me

Canna start for first 2 weeks

They get fed coco a + b + canna start, at 2 weeks - 4

4th week pk 13/14 with canna boost

5th week repeat the 4th

6-8 weeks canna boost,

8-10 water water water water water water no neuts

Grow finished however

10 - 11 week water water water no neuts pull every considerable size fan leaf off, full darkness for 5 days. The difference between the frostyness for a week in the dark is kinda funny.

The reason for my 3 weeks of water is simply to start the flushing process

I have 14 white widow in that box my friend. :)

Speek soon ✌️.

I set my goal at a average of 2oz per plant out of my autos in the tent, i have 8 autos, hopefully i will get close to that, i also have 7 photo blueberries under hps, im hoping to average 1 1/2oz per plant out of them. I want to invest in some more equipment lol.✌

Grow finished however

10 - 11 week water water water no neuts pull every considerable size fan leaf off, full darkness for 5 days. The difference between the frostyness for a week in the dark is kinda funny.

Quick question. And probably cause I didn't think it through, but would it be better to leave the fan leaves on during the 5 days of darkness, in order for the buds to draw their final needs from?
Now you have me thinking about putting the ladies in the drying tent (no lights in tent, just using it to hang and dry) for 5 days of darkness before chopping. And would the 5 day period begin when you normally would chop, or the last 5 days of flush period?
Ok, it wasn't so quick a question lol.

Dare I say, put it this way I'll be absolutely gutted if I don't make an average of between 3oz-3 1/2 per plant,
But it is what it is,

Interesting! Im hoping for 3 ounces myself. Who knows though. First grow. Honestly even 2 ounces would be pretty sweet. Whtie Widow is supposed to be a relatively good yielder though from what I remember. So, fingers crossed we'll be drowning in an ocean of weed!

Ok .
When week ten is finished and I'm happy that the buds have practically all golden hairs,this is where Edward scissor hands comes out to play to remove all the fan leaves bar the small ones between buds I'll trim them at harvest,
then I give them a severe watering and start the 5 day dark period and yes that would start your 5 days when Youd expect to chop,

So as to you asking leave them on or off the reason I take them off is simply because I don't want my plant wasting time effort on its leaves having energy I want the bud to take all the energy it has left,
I want the plant to send its frostyness on top of more frostyness on what's important, not fan leaves or there leaf stems
I hope that explained/awnsered it ✌️.

Ok .

So as to you asking leave them on or off the reason I take them off is simply because I don't want my plant wasting time effort on its leaves having energy I want the bud to take all the energy it has left,
I want the plant to send its frostyness on top of more frostyness on what's important, not fan leaves or there leaf stems
I hope that explained/awnsered it ✌️.
At the risk of sounding like a complete idiot, but it is my understanding that the leaves work with sunlight, and then provide that energy to the buds. So in my tiny brain, it seems that the leaves would be providing energy to the buds, not taking it away during the 5 days of darkness. Sometimes I need a good whack in the side of my head to straighten me out, so if my thinking is wrong, please start whacking away! :)

At the risk of sounding like a complete idiot, but it is my understanding that the leaves work with sunlight, and then provide that energy to the buds. So in my tiny brain, it seems that the leaves would be providing energy to the buds, not taking it away during the 5 days of darkness. Sometimes I need a good whack in the side of my head to straighten me out, so if my thinking is wrong, please start whacking away! :)

Seems like a tricky one alright. If anything, Im thinking removing leaves that arent fully grown is pretty much a must though, right? Im sure theres a lot of debate whether to leave (lol) fully developed leaves on or defol them, but removing and non-bud new growth must be pretty important come the final weeks

As far as I'm concerned a leaf is a plans solar panel it takes sunlight makes energy, no lights no sun no energy no need for fan leaves, I'm not after growth I'm after crystals lots of crystals :) every body has there own little way this way works well for me if that dident work I have a virtual bat . to give you a crack .✌️

Removing leaves to try concentrate trich production on buds as opposed to leaves,yeah?

Seems like a tricky one alright. If anything, Im thinking removing leaves that arent fully grown is pretty much a must though, right? Im sure theres a lot of debate whether to leave (lol) fully developed leaves on or defol them, but removing and non-bud new growth must be pretty important come the final weeks

I only pull my fan leaves when the plants buds are finished before it's in the dark room for 5 days.

As far as I'm concerned a leaf is a plans solar panel it takes sunlight makes energy, no lights no sun no energy no need for fan leaves, I'm not after growth I'm after crystals lots of crystals :) every body has there own little way this way works well for me if that dident work I have a virtual bat . to give you a crack .✌️
Start whacking away :thumb:

I set my goal at a average of 2oz per plant out of my autos in the tent, i have 8 autos, hopefully i will get close to that, i also have 7 photo blueberries under hps, im hoping to average 1 1/2oz per plant out of them. I want to invest in some more equipment lol....

I need to try some autos I've been a little caught up in photoperiod seeds but these autos are clearly getting so much better nowadays.

Canna start for first 2 weeks

They get fed coco a + b + canna start, at 2 weeks - 4

4th week pk 13/14 with canna boost

5th week repeat the 4th

6-8 weeks canna boost,

8-10 water water water water water water no neuts

Grow finished however

The reason for my 3 weeks of water is simply to start the flushing process

I have 14 white widow in that box my friend. :)

Speek soon ✌️.

Cheers man I just wondered the regime but I guess it's a bit different for autos, I'm guessing you have to be very careful with the nitrogen heavy feeds as they are almost flowering from the off. I'm gonna order some autos to try soon I'm intrigued. I also leave my plants in a prolonged period of dark before the chop, I hear it boosts trichome production but I can't tell for sure either way. Certainly doesn't hurt them. It's all looking good though bro .

So today, start off 5:30 am to 8:20 pm absolute nightmare, get home . get out of the car . first thing . "it smells of pot out here"
Followed by why does it smell of pot out here, then I walk in my house it smells like wiz Kalifa has hot boxed my front room,realising where that pungent smell is coming from I Run to the my green room by now I have drewl hanging of my chin Unlocking the door , where I walked in to the Lengest smelling room of my life ever ever ever, I have sinces been back outside and you can't smell anything thank god ! but I know my green nose picked up on someone having a smoke .
✌️.

So today, start off 5:30 am to 8:20 pm absolute nightmare, get home . get out of the car . first thing . "it smells of pot out here"
Followed by why does it smell of pot out here, then I walk in my house it smells like wiz Kalifa has hot boxed my front room,realising where that pungent smell is coming from I Run to the my green room by now I have drewl hanging of my chin Unlocking the door , where I walked in to the Lengest smelling room of my life ever ever ever, I have sinces been back outside and you can't smell anything thank god ! but I know my green nose picked up on someone having a smoke .
✌️.

Bloody hell mate you've terrified me and it's not even my grow ... glad all is well though pal

Tell me about it, now we are in a heat wave bloody 26 degrees outside so now I have to go buy a air con great more moola,anyone know of a good reliable brand ??
But I have a photo or two
420-magazine-mobile1324193221.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1919133131.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1026117496.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1178912177.jpg

30 inches tall now I'm about to drop my lights back down :)

In the same boat with these crazy temps, it was 30° in my attic at 11 last night! Never thought I'd be complaining about hot days in this country... Your girls look well nonetheless.

I've also been thinking about getting an air-conditioner but they look extremely expensive. I think you can achieve a minor cooling effect with some humidifiers. I'm trying think up a cheap DIY solution involving PC fans and a tub of ice... Let us know how your cooling quest goes.
Peace

They don't look extremely expensive they are extremely expensive, I'm stuck in 2 minds buy a shit one which won't do the job properly 200-250 or buy a good one 450-500, I always buy what I regard as good equipment and I know that the air con is the only thing needed to complete the habitat, but then 500 is a decent weekend to Amsterdam,

I just want to make sure the air con I get will do not just the tent as I'll mount it outside the tent and cool the room in which the tent is sat I have already cored a 5 inch hole and got a cover on outside to expell the hot air from the air con.
But I want quality,

Back
Top Bottom