Auto White Widow In 900L Soil

Awesome.. Awesome... thems be good temps. My temps get pretty crazy. changing qutie frequently throughout the day. Lights on can get anywhere from 19-24 celcius. The new light that I ordered will hopefully take that up a couple degrees. Lights off temps are low enough. I think the low was 16 degrees today :( Not sure what to do about it. Really dont want to run my heater.

Awesome.. Awesome... thems be good temps. My temps get pretty crazy. changing qutie frequently throughout the day. Lights on can get anywhere from 19-24 celcius. The new light that I ordered will hopefully take that up a couple degrees. Lights off temps are low enough. I think the low was 16 degrees today :( Not sure what to do about it. Really dont want to run my heater.

16 C during lights off is not such a bad thing. I've been getting that myself recently and I'm pretty happy about it as it's contrasting well with my lights on temp of about 25 C, which is a good thing during flowering. Perhaps 19 C during lights on is a little on the low side, but look on the bright side, at least you're not getting all that cold Atlantic rain on your precious plants.

16 C during lights off is not such a bad thing. I've been getting that myself recently and I'm pretty happy about it as it's contrasting well with my lights on temp of about 25 C, which is a good thing during flowering. Perhaps 19 C during lights on is a little on the low side, but look on the bright side, at least you're not getting all that cold Atlantic rain on your precious plants.

Aye man hahaha. I guess 16 is really ayt. I thought aiming for around 19 would be the goal though.

And about lights off at 19. well, that should be sorted soon with the arrival of my new light. Really looking forward to that. Getting my first light was like christmas. Im spoiling myself seriously haha. I know what I want this coming christmas aswell haha MORE LIGHTS

Aye man hahaha. I guess 16 is really ayt. I thought aiming for around 19 would be the goal though.

And about lights off at 19. well, that should be sorted soon with the arrival of my new light. Really looking forward to that. Getting my first light was like christmas. Im spoiling myself seriously haha. I know what I want this coming christmas aswell haha MORE LIGHTS

I was running a 450w (255 true watts) LED in my 4x4 (1.2m x 1.2m) and added a different 450w LED (200 true watts) for flowering and my temps jumped to 27 C, which was great. Unfortunately my Rh was up to 85% or higher. A more powerful exhaust sorted out the rh issue and the temps dropped back down to around 25 C during lights on.

Still, even with greater light coverage, there still is not enough footprint from both lights together to adequately cover the 4x4 so I have to move them both daily for an even coverage. A much larger panel initially would have been a far better choice.

I was running a 450w (255 true watts) LED in my 4x4 (1.2m x 1.2m) and added a different 450w LED (200 true watts) for flowering and my temps jumped to 27 C, which was great. Unfortunately my Rh was up to 85% or higher. A more powerful exhaust sorted out the rh issue and the temps dropped back down to around 25 C during lights on.

Still, even with greater light coverage, there still is not enough footprint from both lights together to adequately cover the 4x4 so I have to move them both daily for an even coverage. A much larger panel initially would have been a far better choice.

I feel you. I couldnt afford a big light in one go though. Unfortunately my funding for this grow op of my was accumulative as weeks went on.

Back again. (Day 26)With the introduction of the CMH running now at 400w can go 600 stand super lumen.

More in depth photos will be uploaded tomorrow, just a sneaky peaky
420-magazine-mobile619877478.jpg
420-magazine-mobile884993632.jpg

Hey, Christ the other half has had me back flipping here and there these last few days. Not even been at home so you can picture my face when I open up 4 days later,
On the Sunday I got a little more LST work done, but then all my time has been taken by the other half .
So I work out day numero 30, I'm reasonably happy. There doing well and progress has been made my lower branches are now far enough outwards to rise to light, my pre flowers are beginning which is fantastic,
My tallest baby is now nearly 20 inches tall,
420-magazine-mobile1034895107.jpg

The growth is everywhere
420-magazine-mobile1054397837.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1364966759.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2145435514.jpg
420-magazine-mobile785549636.jpg

There where more photos but I have to get to work,

Speek soon

I treat them better than the other half. She's like how much moola have you spent on them and not me,I reply the money is insignificant we will save £120 a week on greens .
You got anything doing at the moment ?
Yup. A couple grows actually. Feel free to check out my journals, links are in my signature. If you use the phone app, you may have to go to web view to see signatures. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom