Autos - Indoor - 600W HPS - Soil - Kalashnikova - Big Bang - Auto Bomb

we had some watering, feeds and tent rearrangement this morning. and i broke my rule of watering during lights off cause had to go to work and watered 2 hours before lights go off.
so...

Krista autobomb and Mary kalashnikova DAY 35 just started. fed with increased basic nutes from 1g/Lt to 1,2g/Lt
SOLUTION ph 6 2 liters each(3 days without any water before today)
2ml/Lt Bud Candy
1ml/Lt Voodoo Juice, Piranha, Big Bud(first time)
1,2g Powder

KRISTA DAY 35
krista_day_34a.jpg

krista_day_34.jpg
krista_day_34b.jpg
krista_day_34c.jpg

MARY THES SAME
mary_day_341.jpg

kalashnikova Wendy, Big bang Sharon and Autobomb Bebe DAY 31 just started. watered with
SOLUTION ph6
1ml/Lt Voodoo Juice, Piranha
2ml/Lt Bud Candy (first time)
1g/Lt Powder

BIG BANG SHARON DAY 30
sharon_day_30a.jpg
sharon_day_30.jpg

KALASHNIKOVA WENDY DAY 30 UP CORNER
jungle15.jpg

BEBE NO PIC

how can i post a PDF file? anyone knows?

If you know how to change PDF. To an image file like jpeg or png. You can upload to the gallery. On another note, it doesn't look like your girls were affected by the watering before lights out. Still looks beautiful in your grow room. Time flies and your girls are growing gorgeously.

thnx girl. there is no problem watering while lights on. its just better to water just before lights go off

hi man they are growing like crazy these days i see :D awesome. i would just start removing leafs to open up those bud sights but i would not remove those lower branches i would just bend down to higher ones then the lower ones will shoot up more.

:Namaste:

subbed now to get caught up

Thnx mate still learning but i hope upgrading my skills as time passes. still very noob but with passion.
and i dont know how to express my feelings now i'm so stoned:volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley::love::love::love:

still can't believe i lost half of krista from a slopy move
don't feel bad I dropped a plant and lost half of it still came out with some good bud

i also forgot to tell you after a few hours from last watering i had to raise 3 inches the lamp more because the big Big Bang Sharon is growing crazy and came to close to bulb. i noticed it case the tallest top started to bend over so i measured the distance and was 2 inches closer than it should. the poor girl was trying to hide from light... isn't that crazy?
DSC_007434.jpg

Back
Top Bottom