Autos v. Photos - A 5x5 No Rules Fight for Yield: A Jon & NickHardy Gig

The 405 is the main interstate that runs down the west side of Los Angeles. I don't use it to commute (too crowded) but I spend part of my drive parallel to it, hence the protractor.

That would have been perfect but for the wood paneling on the vehicle and the 90º bend in the RV waste line, not to mention it goes up first...who wants that? :cough:
🙏🙏

I heard your Christmas lights and associated electricity bills are the reason why you grow outdoors/schlep?

Mrs Shed said, "Its the Christmas lights or growing indoors, one or the other"

Christmas lights won.

That's the rumor anyway.
Ah The memories

I didn't know Lindsay Buckingham sang this

I tells ya - its just a lovely taste. My grills/gauze's in the vape far from clean as well!

Oh and,

and the 90º bend in the RV waste line, not to mention it goes up first...who wants that? :cough:

This a major plot spoiler if you haven't seen National Lampoons Christmas Adventure. The denouement of Christmas lunch centers around said wastepipe.

Only a connoisseur (weird how the French have no word equivalent for that!) of the movie - or I put it to you, THE LEAD ACTOR! would know to remark on that bit of of the RV story!

Hit less than 23% and its Fenway.

I'm sending my smallest top buds from now on. That's the first big trick to results manipulation apparently.
I’m specifically looking for NON manipulation. I’ll send them whatever they tell me to.

I tells ya - its just a lovely taste. My grills/gauze's in the vape far from clean as well!

Oh and,

This a major plot spoiler if you haven't seen National Lampoons Christmas Adventure. The denouement of Christmas lunch centers around said wastepipe.

Only a connoisseur (weird how the French have no word equivalent for that!) of the movie - or I put it to you, THE LEAD ACTOR! would know to remark on that bit of of the RV story!
I thought connoisseur was a French word. No?

You can tell Nick and I are both in the “feed and watch paint dry” phase of the grow. We don’t post shit about plants anymore, just yuck it up.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nick you remind me of my stepfather with this complete cynicism and lack of trust/belief in all things thc. He watches a lot of “news” and a little bit of actual news. Mostly Fox though. (I stay out of that room so as to not break the tv). I say to him, why do you get off on being scared intentionally and lied to? That’s all you see there. Why not watch a channel that gives you actual facts? He says, they’re all the same. They all lie. So it’s just entertaining and this is the most entertaining.

So that blows me away, but that aside, when I drill, it becomes clear that he simply trusts no media so he watches news for laughs. It’s the trusting no media thing I don’t get.

No media? None? Granted everyone slants, based on their philosophy, but does every single one lie and intentionally skew facts? No. They don’t. I feel fairly confident I’m getting decent information from the BBC. I feel perfectly confident in any facts presented on several outlets here. I look past the slant and try to garner actual facts.

If one has zero trust in anything related to a certain thing, that thing is effectively a non-factor. And for current events in the world to be a non factor is something I don’t get.

Everyone can’t be lying or inflating numbers Nick. It’s not possible. Every test cannot be manipulated, fudged, forged, or intentionally obfuscated. That’s also impossible.

Have some faith man.

Nick you remind me of my stepfather with this complete cynicism and lack of trust/belief in all things thc. He watches a lot of “news” and a little bit of actual news. Mostly Fox though. (I stay out of that room so as to not break the tv). I say to him, why do you get off on being scared intentionally and lied to? That’s all you see there. Why not watch a channel that gives you actual facts? He says, they’re all the same. They all lie. So it’s just entertaining and this is the most entertaining.

So that blows me away, but that aside, when I drill, it becomes clear that he simply trusts no media so he watches news for laughs. It’s the trusting no media thing I don’t get.

No media? None? Granted everyone slants, based on their philosophy, but does every single one lie and intentionally skew facts? No. They don’t. I feel fairly confident I’m getting decent information from the BBC. I feel perfectly confident in any facts presented on several outlets here. I look past the slant and try to garner actual facts.

If one has zero trust in anything related to a certain thing, that thing is effectively a non-factor. And for current events in the world to be a non factor is something I don’t get.

Everyone can’t be lying or inflating numbers Nick. It’s not possible. Every test cannot be manipulated, fudged, forged, or intentionally obfuscated. That’s also impossible.

Have some faith man.
Caveat: which is not to say I don’t see and agree with your point. If it works the way you want, who cares what number is printed in the label. Sure. I get it.

I’m growing this. Is this all lies?

I look at strain after strain. I can accept that maybe it’s true that every strain will in reality come in lower than advertised, I absolutely will not accept that the strongest weed we can grow or smoke maxes at 22% thc in reality. It’s simply impossible. I know as a smoker it’s wrong, I know as a grower it’s wrong, and I know that it’s impossible that EVERYONE is lying.

Sorry Nick. Naysay thc all you like. I smoke for taste and my weed is definitively higher thc than 17%. Every bud I have is.
This strain?

Cookies plus GG?

I've grown GG to 16.5% and Cookies related to 19% and you bred them? Yeah I'd claim 21% (not 21% plus!) and know what you're gonna get is 17-19%

It'll get you real high at 19% too!

Have some faith man.
The world is a stage !
As I've gotten older that's never rang more true to me .

You don't test.

Every number is magical fairytale land to you.

I have tested lost. I have seen my friends tests.

I have read the tested companies literature on statistical analysis of tens of thousands of tests,

I bought Anesia Seeds, Imperium X and Future #1.

Now Blimburn sell the same two strains with the exact same copy on the strains and the exact same testing numbers.

Now if they copied the strain descriptive text I'm thing copy and pasting the test results isn't beyond their ken?

And no where - but no where! Is there a testing certificate to be found.

You know the strongest weed ever tested?

Germany has all these weird Cookies grows at 40% plus THC

Yep now legal when it was illegal the stronger it was the longer they could put you in jail.

The testing method the German Police used? Magnifying glasses and human testing.

All the proper big growers turned out were growing 40%+ THC weed and went to jail for 7-10 years. Rather than a fine and telling off at 17%

Holy moly!

The lab Shed has deets for is blue ribband stuff. Full spectrometer testing. Big sample size, ground up. Last year met some Cali lab workers tested it. They start with say 100 samples a day and takes 60 hours to prep them just to go in the machine. At 5pm they put them in the machine and 10 minutes later it spits the report the same as Shed shared earlier.

Those machines cost $100,000 USD upwards. Full sliding racks like 4 meters long.

When did you ever see a report for 30% weed in the format Shed's example comes from?

If they existed then you'd find me a couple, right?

Go on.

I'm not down on it all - like Azi first pointed out, the weed you thought was worth 32% is actually just worth 18% but brilliantly it still gets you just as high.

You don't test.

I have read the tested companies literature on statistical analysis of tens of thousands of tests,

Now Blimburn sell the same two strains with the exact same copy on the strains and the exact same testing numbers.

Now if they copied the strain descriptive text I'm thing copy and pasting the test results isn't beyond their ken?

Yep now legal when it was illegal the stronger it was the longer they could put you in jail.

The testing method the German Police used? Magnifying glasses and human testing.

All the proper big growers turned out were growing 40%+ THC weed and went to jail for 7-10 years. Rather than a fine and telling off at 17%

Holy moly!

The lab Shed has deets for is blue ribband stuff. Full spectrometer testing. Big sample size, ground up. Last year met some Cali lab workers tested it. They start with say 100 samples a day and takes 60 hours to prep them just to go in the machine. At 5pm they put them in the machine and 10 minutes later it spits the report the same as Shed shared earlier.

Those machines cost $100,000 USD upwards. Full sliding racks like 4 meters long.

When did you ever see a report for 30% weed in the format Shed's example comes from?

Go on.

I'm not down on it all - like Azi first pointed out, the weed you thought was worth 32% is actually just worth 18% but brilliantly it still gets you just as high.
I understand your argument. I don’t care about your personal experience, that’s no proof of anything. I trust the lab and you just said it’s blue ribbon and went off on their tech. So can we agree that the lab makes this call? As I said, I continue to disagree. And also as I said, it’s not an ego thing. I just really want to know for myself.

I understand your argument. I don’t care about your personal experience, that’s no proof of anything. I trust the lab and you just said it’s blue ribbon and went off on their tech. So can we agree that the lab makes this call? As I said, I continue to disagree. And also as I said, it’s not an ego thing. I just really want to know for myself.
If you’re right I’ll buy your damn hot dogs at CBP.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You don't test.

Holy moly!

Go on.

I think Nick is right on the money! I also believe total percentage of Cannabinoids is more important than just the THC.

Percentages has gone up slightly since the introduction of LED's but you can't force nature in that sense in a matter of less than 15 years. It doesn't make any sense that the concentration of THC would double in less than 15 years time, that just doesn't happen in my book.

Where I'm from they even weigh the wet material(everything above ground) and prosecute you for it as being dried, corruption at its best. You could be growing hemp that won't get you high but they dont care about strength or concentration. That cost way to much money for the state, they only want to put "bad people" behind bars with as little proof as possible.

I think Nick is right on the money! I also believe total percentage of Cannabinoids is more important than just the THC.

Percentages has gone up slightly since the introduction of LED's but you can't force nature in that sense in a matter of less than 15 years. It doesn't make any sense that the concentration of THC would double in less than 15 years time, that just doesn't happen in my book.

Where I'm from they even weigh the wet material(everything above ground) and prosecute you for it as being dried, corruption at its best. You could be growing hemp that won't get you high but they dont care about strength or concentration. That cost way to much money for the state, they only want to put "bad people" behind bars with as little proof as possible.
Over here they weigh the dirt on the roots aswell 🙄

Back
Top Bottom