Autos v. Photos - A 5x5 No Rules Fight for Yield: A Jon & NickHardy Gig

Yep 😊 and I'm sure Bush said once "the French need a word for èntree"
Bush was "entrepreneur"

As I said, I continue to disagree
Yeah - but you get its bizarre for me! Because I was you! All my journals when I posted the test results I've been like - "Yeah but really its 28%"

Until my now happy acceptance!
How’s the food at Fenway? Do you know? Every stadium has warm shitty beer, but how about the food?

Dude a fundamental of the bet is I have never been to a baseball game. Strikes both years I was in the States in season.

Saw Gretsky at Maddison Square though - shrug,\.

Over here they weigh the dirt on the roots aswell 🙄
We at least get the roots cut off but while plant including their bag too.
It's crazy as they usually have everything bagged up but January I drove past a cop in the town centre holding a plant that looked at least ¼LB! Spread and lollipoped well lol. dudes were growing in the city center small town house. I bet the cop smelt nice for that day.. cannabigh for men.

Nick you remind me of my stepfather with this complete cynicism and lack of trust/belief in all things thc. He watches a lot of “news” and a little bit of actual news. Mostly Fox though. (I stay out of that room so as to not break the tv). I say to him, why do you get off on being scared intentionally and lied to? That’s all you see there. Why not watch a channel that gives you actual facts? He says, they’re all the same. They all lie. So it’s just entertaining and this is the most entertaining.

So that blows me away, but that aside, when I drill, it becomes clear that he simply trusts no media so he watches news for laughs. It’s the trusting no media thing I don’t get.

No media? None? Granted everyone slants, based on their philosophy, but does every single one lie and intentionally skew facts? No. They don’t. I feel fairly confident I’m getting decent information from the BBC. I feel perfectly confident in any facts presented on several outlets here. I look past the slant and try to garner actual facts.

If one has zero trust in anything related to a certain thing, that thing is effectively a non-factor. And for current events in the world to be a non factor is something I don’t get.

Everyone can’t be lying or inflating numbers Nick. It’s not possible. Every test cannot be manipulated, fudged, forged, or intentionally obfuscated. That’s also impossible.

Have some faith man.
I get my news from the BBC + PBS and I read the newspaper the Chicago Sun Times. The other stuff is either too far left or too far right to watch anything else besides the local news. CL🍀

On of my bessies got nicked for 22g of coke in Hong Kong. Serious visiting people in jail is fucking dull. No phone for 3 hours. Every teo weeks for a year.

They test the active ingredients.

Got 7 years based on 8.4g coke and 3.6g of some ephedrine type shit.

30% off pled guilty and 30% off good behavior. Served - shade less than 4.

Funnily enough no one was interested in dealing with him in his previous workspace on his release.

“We knew it was bad but really 25% bad?!”

I do believe in people. I’m idealist to a fault. Just money and tests collide.

This is my view now. A way to take a nice photo and funnel $10 to the couple got shafted on the building site

IMG_0928.jpeg

On of my bessies got nicked for 22g of coke in Hong Kong. Serious visiting people in jail is fucking dull. No phone for 3 hours. Every teo weeks for a year.

Funnily enough no one was interested in dealing with him in his previous workspace on his release.

This is my view now. A way to take a nice photo and funnel $10 to the couple got shafted on the building site

IMG_0928.jpeg
At least I use a tree🤣

IMG_0928.jpeg
Looks as camouflage as zorbs tree 😂 love it 👌

How’s the food at Fenway? Do you know? Every stadium has warm shitty beer, but how about the food?
Not every stadium.. Busch Stadium, blocks from the Anheiser Busch brewery, with an AB restaurant right outside the front door of the stadium.. not everyone’s cup of tea but, St Louis is pretty serious about our beer. If any of you all pass through this way, I’ll buy ya one!

Not every stadium.. Busch Stadium, blocks from the Anheiser Busch brewery, with an AB restaurant right outside the front door of the stadium.. not everyone’s cup of tea but, St Louis is pretty serious about our beer. If any of you all pass through this way, I’ll buy ya one!
Wrigley Field has ice cold beer 🍺 and so does whatever they’re calling Cominsky these days. CL🍀

Bush was "entrepreneur"

Yeah - but you get its bizarre for me! Because I was you! All my journals when I posted the test results I've been like - "Yeah but really its 28%"

Until my now happy acceptance!

Dude a fundamental of the bet is I have never been to a baseball game. Strikes both years I was in the States in season.

Saw Gretsky at Maddison Square though - shrug,\.
Ah. Wow. Never? You don’t even know how amazingly happy you’re gonna be the first time you see the actual field inside the park. It’s always so much more lush and green than it looks like on tv. Totally different visual experience and the best people watching you’ll ever see. Oh now I’m really psyched. I don’t even care where we go.

The problem with the French is they don't have a word for 'entrepreneur' - classic!
When Bush heard about the UK police shooting an unarmed Brazilian on the London Underground, his response was 'Jeez, that sounds like an awful lot of bodies...'
Sums up how dumb he was

George Bush Jr? The former president? Boy he must have really pissed you guys off. He’s been gone forever. Haven’t you heard? That party nominates criminal grifters now. Bush may have been criminal, not my thing, but he was definitely not a grifter.

Back
Top Bottom