Autos v. Photos - A 5x5 No Rules Fight for Yield: A Jon & NickHardy Gig

Trizkit Photo
Veg day 91

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

IMG_5503.jpeg

IMG_5504.jpeg

I’m growing this. Is this all lies?

I look at strain after strain. I can accept that maybe it’s true that every strain will in reality come in lower than advertised, I absolutely will not accept that the strongest weed we can grow or smoke maxes at 22% thc in reality. It’s simply impossible. I know as a smoker it’s wrong, I know as a grower it’s wrong, and I know that it’s impossible that EVERYONE is lying.

Sorry Nick. Naysay thc all you like. I smoke for taste and my weed is definitively higher thc than 17%. Every bud I have is.
But, until you have it tested, how do you know what was labeled at 25% was actually more like 18%? So the effects you got from that bud that your brain associated with 25% actually came from 18%.

But, until you have it tested, how do you know what was labeled at 25% was actually more like 18%? So the effects you got from that bud that your brain associated with 25% actually came from 18%.
Well it’s still growing, but sure, if I am able to use this lab, the coco/hydro Gorilla Cookies would be one I’ll test. That’s the silver frost machine one. Vs the green and orange frost machine. Lol. Then I get a (in theory) legit comparison to their data as well. And I’m prepared to be wrong, I got no ego skin in this game. But I’d bet a significant something that the plant I’m looking at will test more than a touch higher than 20%.

Amazing Jon. 🍋
Thanks Keith. Just too long in veg. Too big. She’ll fill the tent by herself as you see her here. If I untie her, all the branches will spring back up, or at least to a large extent they will. But I’m hoping that by keeping everything tied down as low as it’ll let me for the time since I set it up til she actually hits the tent, a decently long period of time, the branches will set into somewhere so that when she hits the tent and I unleash her binds she springs back about halfway. That would put her girth at more like 3’ than 5’, which would give me the space I need to accommodate the Apple Fritter. Me and you already know it goes long, and this one is no exception. So in theory the tent harvests, then this Trizkit goes back in, then I flip to 12/12, and by then the Apple Fritter should be close and I won’t mind finishing it at 12/12. At least that’s the plan. Lol.

Just guessing, but I’m gonna say that White Snow is NOT 60% thc. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Its rolled in some bleached white kief - 60% isn't out the question. Its a very cleverly made form of moonrock.
Been a long long time since I ever got excited to watch a tv show, but this is Costner’s fricking masterpiece.
Its so good. Rip FTW. Not sure they're even gonna finish Season 5 so big is fallout between Costner and Taylor Sheridan. Watched every episode like 3 times plus. "Nobody deserves it" is my favourite episode. Tulsa King also by taylor Sheridan with Stallone is epic. Mostly set in a dispensary with the misanthropic IT guy out of Silicon Valley as the Disp owner. Seeing Stallone act high is worth the cost of the ticket alone.
So do you think the lower THC readings apply across the spectrum? Like a 15% advertised strain is more like 9%?
Its really depends on the breeder. Serious Seeds, Barney's a few others don't quote % - just "high" "very high"
This is the thing - you thought it was 30% but actually you were getting mashed up high off 18%. What do you care? The Russian store we sell to told us our results were all wrong. It was much stronger than 17-18% - like their 25% stuff. "Well do the people sell you the 25% also give you testing certificates?" - No. They tell us 25%. Then sure its 15%. That's why our tested 17% is stronger.

Well it’s still growing, but sure, if I am able to use this lab, the coco/hydro Gorilla Cookies would be one I’ll test. That’s the silver frost machine one. Vs the green and orange frost machine. Lol. Then I get a (in theory) legit comparison to their data as well. And I’m prepared to be wrong, I got no ego skin in this game. But I’d bet a significant something that the plant I’m looking at will test more than a touch higher than 20%.
Hit less than 23% and its Fenway.

I'm sending my smallest top buds from now on. That's the first big trick to results manipulation apparently.

I must be too stoned.
43f703bbfdb4747ce7080efbb231dc37.png
Its Shed's drive home.

A road map, a protractor, some assumptions and bit of luck seeing his distinctive driveway on Google Street View and I got his address.

1712813328279.png

I'll send you some too.

"Monkey man,

Up a tree or in a cave

Straya"

Should be good to go?

Its Shed's drive home.

A road map, a protractor, some assumptions and bit of luck seeing his distinctive driveway on Google Street View and I got his address.

1712813328279.png

I'll send you some too.

"Monkey man,

Up a tree or in a cave

Straya"

Should be good to go?
:laugh::laugh::laugh: I'm good I have plenty 🤣

That "Night Moves' weed really was only 4% tops. Tasted so good though. Like the most luscious hookah/shisha you ever had - I can't stand that fruity shit. They're illegal here. Imagine that - you can spark up a blunt on the street the street but a bunch of fruits and herbs smoked through a big pipe is illegal here.

4% - I mean I'm working but...

Still not clicking, is it a hwy?
The 405 is the main interstate that runs down the west side of Los Angeles. I don't use it to commute (too crowded) but I spend part of my drive parallel to it, hence the protractor.
Its Shed's drive home.
That would have been perfect but for the wood paneling on the vehicle and the 90º bend in the RV waste line, not to mention it goes up first...who wants that? :cough:

Back
Top Bottom