Awesome

y0diggity

I've smoked most of my life, but hadn't for a while because it was just too much of a PITA to get reliably. I live in far-western Nebraska so when Colorado legalized it, I sort of "picked it up again". :)
Now it's a whole different world for me. I've always just gone, gave some cash, and got some bud. Sometimes good, sometimes not so good.
Now I can go to Colorado, shop around a store (My favorite is The Green Solution) and actually select the type I want based on the effects I want, etc.! So I've developed a voracious appetite for information regarding weed and the various types and the new terms and jargon I'm hearing daily. Like Diesel. I'm still not exactly clear on what the term means since it neither tastes nor smells like diesel.
Anyway, this seems like a pretty active forum and I thought I might be able to glean some serious info from you experienced folks.
Thanks for having guys like me. :)

:welcome: you found an awesome site with loads of great members, lots of sharing, tons of fun while learning. I'm trying something new to me, please take a look if you like to see something different! I'm always happy when someone can join in and comment, watch or participation would be even better. Enjoy!! click the link to see Fluxy Lady in restraints!!:thumb:

:welcome: To :420:

You have found the right site, Cannafan will be along in

the morning with her box of links for you, for some off-topic

enjoyment, you might click the virtual couch link in my signature

Nice to have you aboard :ciao:

There are only a few original jokes

and most of them are in congress

Good to have you here. As far as names go that is the main reason I grow. There is so many b.s strains out there its not even funny. People are re naming them just to do it now a days. I would bet 1/4 of whats out there is the same as something with a different name from some guy renaming something he thinks he made first lol.Diesel is one of them. I get fired up an this topic lol

Glad to have ya here! I am also a new member (Grower) and found heeds of great info here, not to
mention everyone so far is really compassionate... May your endeavors be bliss!!!

y0diggity, The Green Solution is a store I like as well. Perhaps I ran into you in there. I chat with everyone while standing line to get in. :cheer:

With that said, :welcome: to :420: my friend. We have assembled here some of the worlds best people with lots of knowledge. Which just by chance they love to share. Growing your own is the best. Not that I am prejudiced you understand. Have fun and enjoy the rest of your week. :high-five: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom