Babygirl’s Sour Livers DWC Hydro Grow Journal, November 2021

Water is distilling so I can drop her PPMs down some.

And she got that trim this morning

99F5A0CE-CF4A-483A-86C1-9ADF838928F0.jpeg

:nervous-guy::nervous-guy::nervous-guy::nervous-guy::nervous-guy::nervous-guy::nervous-guy::nervous-guy:
She will be FINE!!!!! ACTUALLY BETTER!!

*praying to the Canna Gods*

*praying to the Canna Gods*
They're going to be very kind. I am pretty sure Canna is Europe's best selling nute. There's a reason for that. I can't wait to see your worry turn into smiles. So much fun.

Can I also say how anxious I am to get her under that @Mars Hydro FC3000? I’m dying here! Hope it ships this week!!!

Ok folks, here’s today’s update; sorry its later than usual.

2021-11-29 - Day 23
Tent temp: 71° F
Tent RH: 38%
Res temp: 73° F
PPM … adjusted to 800 (replaced 2 gallons of what was in the res with just water, calmag, rapid rooter and Hydroguard; had to add another 1/2 gallon that included some CNS 17 Grow as well - both batches mixed in correct order.)
pH: adjusted to 5.1

Here are Liv’s overall pics … now 15.75” across, but lost .5” from the topping this morning.

Here’s the problem though. First two pics, is that nute burn on those lower fan leaves from the high PPM? And whats up with the third pic? That pic is from more recent growth.

Ok folks, here’s today’s update; sorry its later than usual.

2021-11-29 - Day 23
Tent temp: 71° F
Tent RH: 38%
Res temp: 73° F
PPM … adjusted to 800 (replaced 2 gallons of what was in the res with just water, calmag, rapid rooter and Hydroguard; had to add another 1/2 gallon that included some CNS 17 Grow as well - both batches mixed in correct order.)
pH: adjusted to 5.1

Here are Liv’s overall pics … now 15.75” across, but lost .5” from the topping this morning.

Here’s the problem though. First two pics, is that nute burn on those lower fan leaves from the high PPM? And whats up with the third pic? That pic is from more recent growth.

It just looks like the oldest leaves that when she was hungry she started pulling from those..that's brand new?

It just looks like the oldest leaves that when she was hungry she started pulling from those..that's brand new?
Yup - wasnt there Friday when I first bumped up the nutes, nor Saturday or Sunday :(

highya BG! :passitleft:

Those first two leaves look like they are bearing the wounds of past deficiencies. The third leaf - is it greening up or paling?
Based on flipping through the last few days of pics:
  • those first two showed nothing the last couple days (
  • that last pic, the leaf *appears* to be darkening

Based on flipping through the last few days of pics:
  • those first two showed nothing the last couple days (
  • that last pic, the leaf *appears* to be darkening
It’s possible that hitting them with such a strong nutrient solution had a (hopefully) temporary magnesium deficiency effect - like a lockout.

I agree with Felipe and stay with what I said...when she was hungry she was pulling from there...you know Idk Hydro so he would be the one to ask on your ppm

highya BG! :passitleft:

Those first two leaves look like they are bearing the wounds of past deficiencies. The third leaf - is it greening up or paling?
Looks like two separate issues to me too. Not sure about the top one leaf of newer growth. Curious to hear your answer.

With a heavy heart, hubby and I had to put our sweet Sadie to sleep tonight. We noticed she had something wrong with her stomach, took her to the ER and found out she had a growth on her spleen that was bleeding into her abdomen. In a matter of 6 hours we went from having an active girl to one who is now sleeping forever. We’re still in shock.

Rest in peace my sweet baby

View media item 1851043

So sorry to hear that, babygirl...there will never be another one like her, I'm sure she had a great life with you guys.
My cat passed away unexpectedly a few weeks ago, I didn't realize what he added to my life, till he wasn't there anymore...
No way around it, it's a sad situation- like losing a best friend ..

Back
Top Bottom