Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

Thank you kindly Prof!
Lol, I don’t think it’s luck I’m seeing in your tents. #skills
You are too kind HH. I wish I could show you some of my grows from the past lol, especially the heatwave grows.

Did you ever do Father Ted? Perfect example of a classic British sitcom :D
Oh ya, forgot all about that show. My wife is Scottish, not her fault, but they always had britcoms on. Coronation Street, although not a sitcom, was a staple at their house as well.
They were very strong in their Catholic beliefs so Father Ted always had them laughing.

18 days into flower

18 days into flower
Looking good right there! What medium are you using if you don't mind me asking? The Peyote Cookies was an awesome strain. I chose her over the Peyote Critical and was pretty happy with what I got
:passitleft:

Hey 420! Hope you've all had a great weekend. Bit of minor drama in today's update. The Phantom OG has a bit of yellowing appearing on her lower leaves. I'd like to give her some more nutrients but she doesn't need watering just yet and I'd like for her pot to dry out a bit before I water her again. It appears similar to what happened to the OS and the GZ. It's not the strains it's me lol. Not to worry, it's nothing too severe. I decided to top the Phantom as she looked ready for it. I'm just waiting for a couple plants to finish up in my flowering tent then I'll move the OS and GZ into there and leave the Phantom in here all by herself. I'm not going to be popping the next Seeds for a little while so she can have all that space to herself until the next tent is available in 10 weeks time. The Gorilla Zkittles and Orange Sherbert are both still doing well however I have noticed a couple little marks on some of the leaves. It could be bad soil management on my behalf. Those flowering nutes may come back to haunt me yet. Still not to worry, I'll be wanting to put them into their final pots soon anyway. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be vegging these for but if I had to guess I'd say about 6 more weeks. Well here's the damage. Happy growing everyone....
ORG_DSC08318.JPG

The Phantom and the yellowing....
ORG_DSC08320.JPG
ORG_DSC08339.JPG

The Orange Sherbert....
ORG_DSC08332.JPG

The Gorilla Zkittles....
ORG_DSC08364.JPG

I had the camera on the wrong setting when taking the pics so apologies for the inconsistencies with the pics....
ORG_DSC08368.JPG
ORG_DSC08354.JPG
ORG_DSC08346.JPG

I wish I had some GZ seeds.:hmmmm: Good things come to those who wait, I hear anyway.;)

Hi btw. Ladies look a lovely green.
Indeed they do VG, indeed they do
Thanks VG. They're looking better but I'm not quite happy just yet. Maybe it's me being too critical but I think they need something and I'm not sure what it is just yet. Hope you're well
Looks like a happy garden Prof! Hope your doing well today
Thank you Dutchman. It's been another hectic weekend so loads of catching up to do on 420 again lol. I'll be happy when I've finished cleaning and reorganising the grow room. At the moment there's buds still drying and pots of soil lying about waiting to be recycled. I don't want to do anything until all the buds are in jars though as it'll probably be a dusty affair lol good to hear form ya Dutch

Indeed they do VG, indeed they do
Thanks VG. They're looking better but I'm not quite happy just yet. Maybe it's me being too critical but I think they need something and I'm not sure what it is just yet. Hope you're well

Thank you Dutchman. It's been another hectic weekend so loads of catching up to do on 420 again lol. I'll be happy when I've finished cleaning and reorganising the grow room. At the moment there's buds still drying and pots of soil lying about waiting to be recycled. I don't want to do anything until all the buds are in jars though as it'll probably be a dusty affair lol good to hear form ya Dutch

No doubt! I got some cleaning to do and I’m reorganizing my grow areas for next round! Cleaning all my fans, wiping down the tent walls, ceiling and floor and cleaning the light hoods! Lots to do this week and I’m looking forward to the next round! Im itching to drop seeds already but I have to hold off until I’m back! Once I’m back it’s going to get busy at the Dutch house!

seems we are all in similar waiting positions . hate waiting. Hate not having any patience for waiting to. cleaned down, set up again , got council letter , emergency shutdown before inspection today !!!! , waiting ...., waiting!!. ( ladies in temp wardrobe and pots!) Will be an emergency set up again unless they want to come to start work , which could well screw the whole plan. fingers crossed they wait till june /july time.

Sorry prof , the girls look great still to me. odd discolouring here and there after their soil issue is nowt.lol Barneys can take a beating and still come out great.

seems we are all in similar waiting positions . hate waiting. Hate not having any patience for waiting to. cleaned down, set up again , got council letter , emergency shutdown before inspection today !!!! , waiting ...., waiting!!. ( ladies in temp wardrobe and pots!) Will be an emergency set up again unless they want to come to start work , which could well screw the whole plan. fingers crossed they wait till june /july time.

Sorry prof , the girls look great still to me. odd discolouring here and there after their soil issue is nowt.lol Barneys can take a beating and still come out great.
Ouch! Similar thing happened to me when I first started growing. Had a flat inspection with 24 hours notice from the owner. We'd been there for an entire year with no problems then out of the blue they wanted to check all apartments for wear and tare. Luckily we were on the top floor and had an attic space above the kitchen. I Stuffed 2 Bio Diesels and 2 AK-47's up there. They're were about 4 weeks into flower so the whole flat stunk! I used incense sticks, 2 Ona Blocks and god knows how many cans of air fresher lol. Did it work? Did it F***! Luckily for me the owner was alright with it and just asked if I could smoke outside in the future. He said that he'd have to take any complaints seriously but most people in the building smoked lol. Another time we had a fire alarm inspection, again with next to no notice and the guy had to go in the grow room. I covered the grow tent in bed sheets and played loud music when he came around lol. He thought I was mental and I didn't go to prison :nerd-with-glasses:

Ouch! Similar thing happened to me when I first started growing. Had a flat inspection with 24 hours notice from the owner. We'd been there for an entire year with no problems then out of the blue they wanted to check all apartments for wear and tare. Luckily we were on the top floor and had an attic space above the kitchen. I Stuffed 2 Bio Diesels and 2 AK-47's up there. They're were about 4 weeks into flower so the whole flat stunk! I used incense sticks, 2 Ona Blocks and god knows how many cans of air fresher lol. Did it work? Did it F***! Luckily for me the owner was alright with it and just asked if I could smoke outside in the future. He said that he'd have to take any complaints seriously but most people in the building smoked lol. Another time we had a fire alarm inspection, again with next to no notice and the guy had to go in the grow room. I covered the grow tent in bed sheets and played loud music when he came around lol. He thought I was mental and I didn't go to prison :nerd-with-glasses:
it is a continual scary game with rented properties. so many close calls over past 20 years , even caught by old guy from electric board my 2nd grow with a panel falling down to reveal the plants behind them in my old houses cellar. for a split second , killing him crossed my mind i panic.lol He did a great monty python " what plants" after i pleaded my decency and lack of gangster credentials. Shit myself for months after waiting for the knock. ( still couldnt bting myself to shut down though.lol ).
After todays visit they want to do work on 26th for 2 days. Think i am reliev3d i wasnt in full swing but niw got to keep these ladues going without a room or light to use.???? will be a challenge lol. so sick of them now !. rebuilding t
room with improvements as tent is so shredded now from multiple take downs , more holes than megabrothel now and looks like some funky art project from outside it when up.!!. got to grab some positives and a week or so aint too bad.

Hey 420! The game is on! I knew that they wanted something that I'm not providing. We have symptoms appearing on all 3 plants. Interesting. I've flushed the Gorilla Zkittles and Orange Sherbert but not the Phantom OG as I want her to dry out more and allow her roots to expand a bit before I water her again. The PH of the water that I'm using is 7.4 so I lowered it to 6.9 and added a fresh dose of veg nutrients. I think that it's either root problems or phosphorus deficiency that we are seeing but I'm not certain. We shall take a look and work this out....
ORG_DSC08424.JPG

The Phantom is in a similar state to the other 2 previously. It's creeping up the plant slowly....
ORG_DSC08426.JPG
ORG_DSC08427.JPG
ORG_DSC08430.JPG

Also I was giving her a check over and I noticed what I first thought was mould all over the top of the soil. I looked closer and saw that it was actually roots....
ORG_DSC08431.JPG
ORG_DSC08432.JPG

The Gorilla Zkittles has the same problem though it's only just beginning....
ORG_DSC08429.JPG

Same with the Orange Sherbert....
ORG_DSC08428.JPG

Time to get my thinking cap on and see what we can do about these. Happy growing everyone
:passitleft:

Hey Prof... weird about the roots. Do the roots have mold? Is that what I am seeing? Have you always been pH'ing at the 7.4? Is this the recovered soil? I'm curious as to why 6.9 on the pH. Obviously I am missing something you know about your grow that I don't!

Back
Top Bottom