Bean's WW Grow

Hey brother. Just read the journal.......fkn sucks you lost your plants. IMO.....so they look as if they were in hot soil. The nutrients that were being time released were being combined with the nutrients you were adding and overloading the plants. Good call on the flush, if anything ever happens again, use an actual product.....like clear to help rid the root all of excesses.

Your single looks great though, don't overthink the shiny leaves, not sure what that is but she's performing and fattening up nicely!

So what have you started there? Nice big fans, is she started on a windowsill?

Hey brother. Just read the journal.......fkn sucks you lost your plants. IMO.....so they look as if they were in hot soil. The nutrients that were being time released were being combined with the nutrients you were adding and overloading the plants. Good call on the flush, if anything ever happens again, use an actual product.....like clear to help rid the root all of excesses.

Your single looks great though, don't overthink the shiny leaves, not sure what that is but she's performing and fattening up nicely!

So what have you started there? Nice big fans, is she started on a windowsill?
Hey fella welcome to my journal it always sucks to lose plants lol but it's a learning curve for me hopefully I won't make the same mistake's
My single if doing good having trouble keeping my temp down had a few hot days this week outside temps 27c/30c
Tent temps 35c/40c
But my girls not showing any heat strees having to water daily like but she's OK

As for the windowsill grow she's the mothers so il be taking cutting in the future as she's a 13 years old seed she's not doing bad for a 4 week old plant
strain is white widow to so she looks better then mine ever did at that point happy days .

My baby update

420-magazine-mobile1087685318.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1340744870.jpg
420-magazine-mobile229174695.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1893473909.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1365182788.jpg
420-magazine-mobile297640161.jpg
420-magazine-mobile123543525.jpg
420-magazine-mobile801640411.jpg

20/30% browning and getting fatter

Harvested 2 weeks ago sorry for no photos at the min bugs in glass jars for the cure happy days

So would just like to thank all that helped throw out the grow thank you on to the next one be back soon

Can now be moved to Completed thanks admin

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom