Bean's WW Grow

To be honest I'm not sure what temp should be at as iv see so many different grows at different temps so I'm not totally sure mine is at 35c this morning before lights off comes down to about 25c before lights on I do put water in a cup in the tent so the air won't be to dry

As for ph i last tested my tape water at 6.0 to 6.5 avarge but now my ph meter is just saying 1. That's it think it's broke so need to get another one
I'm getting my shopping list together anyway it's a good job my local hydroponic shop is with in walking distance from my house just round the corner lol

Shopping list so far
1 Ph and ppm meters
2 Digital temperature meter
3 Ph+ ph-
4 Coco soil
5 Clay pellets
6 items to make a scrog net
Stuff for next grow

Anything I can add to the list would be helpful
Thanks

To be honest I'm not sure what temp should be at as iv see so many different grows at different temps so I'm not totally sure mine is at 35c this morning before lights off comes down to about 25c before lights on I do put water in a cup in the tent so the air won't be to dry

As for ph i last tested my tape water at 6.0 to 6.5 avarge but now my ph meter is just saying 1. That's it think it's broke so need to get another one
I'm getting my shopping list together anyway it's a good job my local hydroponic shop is with in walking distance from my house just round the corner lol

Shopping list so far
1 Ph and ppm meters
2 Digital temperature meter
3 Ph+ ph-
4 Coco soil
5 Clay pellets
6 items to make a scrog net
Stuff for next grow

Anything I can add to the list would be helpful
Thanks

So far my temp have been between 21-30, usually closet to 30. I have a window a/c unit that I keep at 23.

From what I've seen list looks good. Read up well on coco. I'm still trying to figure out if I should be watering less more often, or watering more less often (hope that made sense). I'm still not sure which is the proper way to water with coco but I'm watering about every 5-7 days until runoff and seems to be working for me so I'll stick to it for now.

Thanks for the help I'm gonna read up more about coco before I start my next one
I'm gonna have to sort some sort of temperature control system out as mine was up to 35c this morning

I'm gonna up load some photos of my last plant in this grow can some one tell me how she looks as she has a few leave problem's

Photo from this morning at 9am before lights off for 12h
420-magazine-mobile1046389955.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1968142980.jpg
420-magazine-mobile278045664.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1937882677.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1565121783.jpg
420-magazine-mobile938047135.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2040275581.jpg

Photos look yellow due to hps light

Guys, in coco water everyday with nute solution. Never let coco dry out or you will get hot spots. Go to growpotcheaply.com and watch Neil's videos on growing in coco. Start with 1/4 strength nutes and work your way up.

Leaves at the bottom of the plants don't seem right and then end off some of the leaves are pointing down with slight brown tips on some of the leaves overall I think she's doing OK haven't waterd or feed in 4 days

Water daily
Soil takes about 3 days to dry 3inch below the top soil is dry below that seems still a bit wet should I water daily and if so how much as I don't want to kill this one she was potted in different soil this one has no white bits in it that may be why she's still alive

Thanks for the help I'm gonna read up more about coco before I start my next one
I'm gonna have to sort some sort of temperature control system out as mine was up to 35c this morning

I'm gonna up load some photos of my last plant in this grow can some one tell me how she looks as she has a few leave problem's
I believe coco requires watering every day or at least my coco hydro does . I've noticed when my temps go up past 31c my girls wilt and appear tired so I've kept them at a steady 27-30c and they are thriving . I've found that good air intake is essential otherwise they starve of oxygen

Water daily until you have a little runoff, coco holds up to 30% oxygen even when saturated. Think of coco as you would hydro. Its hard to overwater coco.

Water daily until you have a little runoff, coco holds up to 30% oxygen even when saturated. Think of coco as you would hydro. Its hard to overwater coco.

So you literally cannot drown a plant in coco because theres always oxygen in the medium, am I right?

Also, what if I have a coco/soil mixture?

I'm new to this but I think they look good. Aside from the tips curling and yellowing, which doesnt seem to be that big of an issue, I think they look awersome

Right so I left 2 of the dead ones in the tent for a few extra day this is the result
Plant one new growth
420-magazine-mobile609537829.jpg
420-magazine-mobile69264196.jpg
420-magazine-mobile630333474.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1837548798.jpg

So as you can see we have new growth on the bottom of the plant
So plan for this plant is to cut of some of the top dead buds so light can get to the new growth

Plant 2 with less new growth but still got some
420-magazine-mobile94456309.jpg
420-magazine-mobile477748523.jpg
420-magazine-mobile966490570.jpg
420-magazine-mobile383631377.jpg
420-magazine-mobile591744905.jpg

So as for this one the same plan cut top buds off so light can get to new growths
Some buds look nice to smoke so cut dry cure then smoke but mite end up in the bin lol

Cut off most of the dead leaves and this is how one looks
420-magazine-mobile857858441.jpg
420-magazine-mobile508510867.jpg

Back
Top Bottom