Beccabuds Photon Follies: An Ongoing Adventure In Tiny Closet Gardening

Yea, they're very close, @Phytoplankton. They are going to be some tasty buds if the smell in there is any indicator. You would never know both plants are supposedly same genes. They look alike but each has it's own schedule. #1, which sprouted first, is at least a week, maybe two, behind #2. #1 stigmas are almost all still white and #2 have almost all turned red already.
Sure looks wonderful! That’s gonna be some sweet smoke! Each plant is almost always a little different. I’ve got one now that was less than an inch high at 3 weeks, now at almost 6 weeks it’s putting out a set of leaves a day!

Watching close now, #2 Do Si Dos is all but done. Bracts are visibly swelling up. Just a little more crispy and walla!

A single bract missing its stigmas. Still some small, immature trichomes:

230327122331314.jpg

Finished trimming all the buds off the branches of the #2 Do Si Do and got a nice yield of 5.6oz, or just over 2.1oz/Sq.Ft. It currently doesn't have great bag appeal, visually or olfactorily. If the flavor and smell don't improve with cure maybe I'll try making some gummies. I took it out of the tub to dry a bit more- at 68% humidity it's got a little way to go.

DoSiDoPlant2_158grams.jpg

Do Si Do #1, meanwhile, is still chugging along, slowly maturing so I gave it a gallon of just Aqua...

20230408_203418cr.jpg

Still a lot of clear trichs.
230407221134014.jpg

Back
Top Bottom