BeezLuiz & Liquidintel's Outdoor Grow 2018

Wow loving the journal! Such high quality photos and ladys. Dont mind me if i pull up a chair and watch the show. Looking forward to seeing more. :yummy:
Your plants are looking wonderful. Great job :)

Thank you both very much! The more chairs the better! Cheers!

That must been quite challenging to shoehorn that plant into the shed.

Congrats to @Liquidintel & family!

Though in honor of Burt Reynolds passing, I feel compelled to quote his quip on marriage: "I can't think of more expensive way to get your laundry done.";)

grow on!
Digital floral contribution to the newly bethrothed

Thank so much @andIhalped! Was a busy few days! Glad to be getting back into the swing of things! That Burt Reynolds quote is gold

It will be nice to not have to move the plants any more this season(fingers crossed), between a couple family events and my wedding, the plants got their fair share of unwanted transportation.

Thank so much @andIhalped! Was a busy few days! Glad to be getting back into the swing of things! That Burt Reynolds quote is gold

It will be nice to not have to move the plants any more this season(fingers crossed), between a couple family events and my wedding, the plants got their fair share of unwanted transportation.
Congrats!

& another one: The difference between a single woman & a married woman is that a single woman looks in the fridge & then goes to bed. A married woman looks at whats in the bed & goes to the fridge. (rimshot)

Thank you, great audience. I'm here thru the end of week & don't forget to try the prime rib.;)

:rofl:

5 of us trimming and 2 hrs into it and we're not even half way yet.o_O

Well, at least there's 5 of you.

I trim, as we dream, alone. (apologies to Joseph conrad).

It's zen work, though. Chop wood, carry water.

:eek: Ye gads & little fishes, that looks sensational! In volume & quality!

Sure it's yr first yr growing?

You put that gardening experience to good use. Terrific, just terrific, work. Makes me wish I coulda popped by to help trim & that takes a lot! (I spent 14 solo hrs trimming on the buds from just one plant last week).

Beautiful scissor-work, too, BTW.

Kudos & congrats!

:eek: Ye gads & little fishes, that looks sensational! In volume & quality!

Sure it's yr first yr growing?

You put that gardening experience to good use. Terrific, just terrific, work. Makes me wish I coulda popped by to help trim & that takes a lot! (I spent 14 solo hrs trimming on the buds from just one plant last week).

Beautiful scissor-work, too, BTW.

Kudos & congrats!
Thank you very much! This is my 4th grow, although the first 3 were with friends a on a very basic scale. @BeezLuiz has always had a green thumb so it was very easy for him to catch on.

Thank you very much! This is my 4th grow, although the first 3 were with friends a on a very basic scale. @BeezLuiz has always had a green thumb so it was very easy for him to catch on.
You plainly have your growing chops nailed down! Beautiful plants.

My guess is that it yields about 10 oz dried bud. If one counts frost leaves (& I would), I'm estimating about 11.5 oz.

That final cola looks ferociously wonderful!

Beautiful and frosty!! :thumb:

Makes me wish I coulda popped by to help trim & that takes a lot! (I spent 14 solo hrs trimming on the buds from just one plant last week).

Kudos & congrats!
Your help would have been utilized. With 5 of us we spent about 7 hrs yesterday and another 3 hrs today. I can't imagine you having spent 14 hrs and by yourself! o_O

Back
Top Bottom