Beginner White Widow Autoflower Grow 2017

420-magazine-mobile860016270.jpg
are these little white hairs?
Yes they are I will get better close ups tonight. I'm pretty confident its a female but this was a fan pollen sac or a seed sac I know it for sure

I read back at your specs & if it's a femmed auto you should be okay... I thought all autos are femmed, but I honestly don't know... Just take a breath & *believe* everything will be good!

420-magazine-mobile2089297938.jpg
perhaps this will help? And looking through all the "is it male or female" threads might help.
So if they have pistils or white fed hair out them it's female. If no hen male?

Unfortunately not really this is starting to get really expensive,and if this fails i don't know what i'm gonna do. I could really use a break ill try and stay as positive as possible.:thumb:
Go but my a pack of candy cane autos from crop king seeds man. Loving these plants they can take a huge beaten.
420-magazine-mobile1634232173.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1066488540.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1369865462.jpg
week 2 flower

Happy Holiday everybody, So quick update after searching the plant for a good 10 mins there were no more pods of any kind. So that is really really good news. She got her 1/2 tbspn of grow big,and big bloom. She looked a little droopy today i dont know if she was really thirsty or maybe with the heat increase because it was pretty hot here at 85 degrees. I also release some ties on some of the lower branches to see if i can get them to grow up a bit. Well this is gonna be heavy on photos.
3yW6x06.jpg
E8qzmqf.jpg
mA8p2al.jpg
KVaM8Da.jpg
FLZROem.jpg

Good Night Everybody! :thumb:

She looks female to me Hondo. Thatay have been the seed shell she come out of?? Maybe it never fell off all the way ? IDK but the white hair pistils everywhere say it's girl.
That would be my guess as well idk very weird situation. I will say I am a bit worried I woke up this morning to little white spots on a few of the leaves it wasnt much ill take a photo tonight and post with what I'm saying stay tuned....

It looks like you may have the start of nute burning happening at the tip of the leaves and the white spot could be no more than the result of a nute splash on the leaves. Breathe deeply and chill. These girls can be slow to let you know when there is a problem and also slow to respond to remedial action. Let's just wait and see how things develop before we jump to hasty conclusions and regrettable intervention measures.

I have a couple of white spots resulting from nute splash and I'm not even slightly concerned. The leaf will still photosynthesise, but not at the white spot. In the whole scheme of things, It's a very minor portion of the leaf.

It looks like you may have the start of nute burning happening at the tip of the leaves and the white spot could be no more than the result of a nute splash on the leaves. Breathe deeply and chill. These girls can be slow to let you know when there is a problem and also slow to respond to remedial action. Let's just wait and see how things develop before we jump to hasty conclusions and regrettable intervention measures.

I have a couple of white spots resulting from nute splash and I'm not even slightly concerned. The leaf will still photosynthesise, but not at the white spot. In the whole scheme of things, It's a very minor portion of the leaf.

i will defiantly try to relax i will keep an eye on the nut burn will water a bit extra for some flush next watering

Back
Top Bottom