BID 7.0 LED Test Featuring BudMaster II 675-XG - High Brix CocoGanics

IMG_20140115_174732.jpg

Thanks in advance.

It's my second fave!

Check out my new Logo dude!

monster-69-seeds.jpg
its pretty cool fits you pretty well, i cant do one that truly fits me, it would be way to dark and scarey for this kind of forum maybe a horror movie or death metal forum lol
Cool seems I timed this right to take a peak BID. Screamer looking buddage. Purple ya think? Damn dude did you finish her up outside? That's about the darkest looking buds I've seen in well period. I can't ever get the most of my buds get a cure except acouple little pint jars here and there. But like wine dude, and that seems hold true more with the purples than others. I like to throw my girls out in the garage for the last day or two of their lives to draw out some colors during the winter. Well hope them buds smell as taste as good as they look. They look like they should pack a punch. I haven't read back much so I'm going to scan afew back pages and see what you been up too, but I had to give ya rep's on them bud's ++. Keepem Green
wow! thank you wood thats a hella compliment from a sage master such as yourself, i cant take much credit for the color its purely genetics with this one it started developing that deep color in the first couple weeks into flower starting deep in the stems and buds and grew outward in mild 70-80f temps ,never saw a day of outside i cant even imagine it in the cold ! but we will know soon i have a clone a week or so into flower right now and my shop gets down to 50f on the really cold nights just before dawn, its got a good kick very sativa soaring high, get up n get busy with a smile on your face, the smell and taste are fantastic like kosher grape wine sweet and a hint of pine and flowers like freesia or hyacinth a very special smoke indeed! thanks for giving me a huge cranium i hope i can get this giant skull thru the doorway:high-five::thanks::thumb:
Hey BID, Im in minerized coco,have feed with fish fertilizer but I am having trouble with canoeing or tacoing. Any suggestions?
see johns post below
can you post any photographs. What are you adjusting your nutrients pH to? Your leaf problem is most likely from either heat or a magnesium deficiency.

here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

h42kwatts
to me it looks like they need extra mag i like them to taco just a tiny bit this way i know i wont taste mag in the bud and it wont snap and crackle when smoked but not to the degree you have going, i would add some calmag if you have it or the old poor mans trick add a couple teaspoons epsom salt to a gallon of tap water if you need to remove chlorine do so, and for good measure if you dont have any calcium (carbonate is good) theres some calcium in very easy to absorb form in the product amaze ,its one of the foliar sprays used in high brix growing, or you can pulverize a human calcium pill add it for good measure, ca & mag play very well together dont get to carried away to much mag at the end of a plants like will foul the taste and burn,, hope that helps, keep me posted:thumb:

I have fed 1/3 cup minerized rock powders rain water and azomite with w/c . I'll hit them with some epsom salt then. Thanks again.:Namaste:
It's weird because all are in the same soil and same cut.
GHS "The Church"

Well only thing I can think of is the Ca was getting eaten up right b4 I just water then because I'm using 97% Ca food grade along with my root zone from Docs kit but the worst one is in a 2 Lt.
But the one I up potted into a 3 gal smart pot is still doing great but the canoeing might straighten out
And I just up potted from 1 gal smart to a 3 gal smart pot also at around day 42.
I think it's going to take off, but you know what the rootball on that one was not total because there was some soil to come lose but not much.
I'm using air pots on my high brix then going to 5 gal smart pots and then maybe into 18 gal tote to finish.
Why is it you like alitte canoeing?

:Namaste:

the main reason it lets me know that mag is borderline def and wont affect the taste and burn wont be affected by too much mag, theres some other stuff too but im drawing a blank at near 3am ,its a better posture to see than say clawing that can mean they are to cold, or to wet the ph is in a good range, curso may chime it with some other reasons, but what im talking about is very slight just the ridges of the fingers the sawtooth is just slightly tipping up, defo dont want tacos, i hate insomnia, i need some gdp or cheese maybe some indigo endo, all my stuff right now is 50% or more sativa, lol

LOL, I hear ya man. Got some the other week that was supposed to be blue dream and I was up till 5 am.
I sampled my "The Church" last night and it held tight for a couple hours then it was lights out. Woke up at 8:45 am from a nice sleep.

Re: BID 7.0 LED TEST FEATURING BUDMASTER II 675-XG,high brix COCOGANICS

HEY BID...subd ...sorry I'm late...I'll get caught up in the next day or two...I just switched to coco...Looking forward to catching up on your thread...I've followed your other grows...you are a master...love the purps :thumb:

thanks man dont know bout this master stuff lol im just a weed geek that loves all things cannabis, coco will do you right i love the stuff the longer i use it the more versatile i see it is, have some thats 2 yrs old that is as good or better then when it was new, yeah im a purple freek!! i want to create a purple chemdawg and a purp high cbd strains this year!!

i want a purple og kush lol
Happy Freeweed day BID and a Chronic Weekend to you man :thumb:

Your plant has a magnesium deficiency or heat stress. To treat a magnesium deficiency use Epsom Salts at 1 teaspoon per gallon or add 5 millilitres per gallon of calcium and magnesium.

I think its an individual plant thing Crawdad
ive grown many plants uder the led's I have now some don't show any
cal mag def
every once in awhile one does tho
like an example the 2 male gdp I grew so far the second one that I canned cause I didn't think the pollen was worth taking the plant had issues deficiencies but the first one didn't grown under same light same conditions and same nute schedule

I cheated. I'll admit I only looked at the pictures to catch up :blalol:

That purple Urkle is awesome man. My Critical went purple this last round, but not that dark. I'll be able to start breeding soon, so I might have to look into getting some of those genetics into the harem. :winkyface:

I was looking through your mega post of pics and they all look fantastic and healthy then you hit that blueberry. What happened? Is that why I noticed the discussion of nute deficiency? I know that's gotta be bugging you. Anytime my plants have something happen, it bothers me. It's worse when I can't figure out why though. Did you figure this one out? I'm sure you will. I know your skills and you can just see all the love you put into the plants pouring out of them in the form of trichomes. :thumb:

i want a purple og kush lol
Happy Freeweed day BID and a Chronic Weekend to you man :thumb:
I have some royal purple kush x og kush have not grown any out yet,I have prob 50 untested f1 Crosses I've made don't know if it will inherit the purple gene or not hopefully it does:thumb:
Does anyone know why it seems that plants grown under LEDs need more CaMg supplements then plants grown under more traditional lighting?
I have not had that issue as of yet,I put a rather large and diverse blend of minerals so I seldom see any deficiencies in micronutrients sometimes I see a little Nitrogen lack, I have noticed they need less food & water another $ saving property of led's:thumb:
I cheated. I'll admit I only looked at the pictures to catch up :blalol:

That purple Urkle is awesome man. My Critical went purple this last round, but not that dark. I'll be able to start breeding soon, so I might have to look into getting some of those genetics into the harem. :winkyface:

I was looking through your mega post of pics and they all look fantastic and healthy then you hit that blueberry. What happened? Is that why I noticed the discussion of nute deficiency? I know that's gotta be bugging you. Anytime my plants have something happen, it bothers me. It's worse when I can't figure out why though. Did you figure this one out? I'm sure you will. I know your skills and you can just see all the love you put into the plants pouring out of them in the form of trichomes. :thumb:
That plant was just a degree or 2 off center from the beginning,it had deformed leaves in the beginning, wierd nutrient requirements and just kind of strange till the end, I think the yellow crisp leaves was from getting to close to the hps with the fan off then getting very cold one night basically a 45 degree swing in 8 hours,the other 2 in the tent with it showed a but of stress but that one didn't handle it very well, but it did yield 4.7 zips of some very sticky intense bud that's got a very unique aroma I can't really describe yet, it's very potent and long lasting, I will enjoy what I have but prolly won't keep it around, I tend to avoid strains that have problems in my setup, it had a gorgeous rootmass and very thick stems, maybe a summertime strain,I have so many others to try I'll just move fwd with different genetics:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom