BID 7.0 LED Test Featuring BudMaster II 675-XG - High Brix CocoGanics

Oh I saw it alright. :cheesygrinsmiley: In this case the grass is redder on the other side of the fence!

I have a durple pream under the Budmaster II I think it will be very colorful
oh yeah i think shes gonna shw off under that light, everything is showing me what it can do under the bm2 675xg aka omg light!

you guys got the cold were always warm and hot lol
Happy Munchday BID :thumb:
oh mr hog we get a most interesting year its subfreezing 5 months blows like the earth took a hit out on us,then its raging hot near 100 for 3 months then it rains hail fire and damnation lightning thunder flooding and humidity goes to 95% for 2 months the the wind comes again and the freeze starts again when is done thats a typical year, in last nov we used the ac and heat within 2 weeks of each other!

That is some seriously valuble information! Thanks :thumb:

I move light further away, about 2.5ft above the top of the plants, I can already see the ladies stretching for the light! :high-five:

right on glad i could help, i may be fairly new to led but im a quick study and learn fast! i notice more with led that when the plants are happy with the level of light they dont stretch as much,basically they get to a certain distance and dont need to reach and by putting the light up high they are not overly compact ,like they were before , i veg with the glr light schedule and so mature clones will start showing flowers within a week usually 3-4 days of the start of flowering with the led i was noticing almost no stretch at all ! and thats not good with such compact plants, raising the led seems to have resolved that rather well and i get bigger plants so its win win as far as i can tell ,so far & all that jazz,

a 2 month cure really unlocked the flavor,aroma and effect hiding in the urkle strain i have, i put a jarfull away and got into it yesterday and was really impressed with whats happened the structure and pretty much every aspect has done wonders im gonna enter these nugs in notm here in a few min but here is where i want to share first, ok weed geeks i re introduce the crazy grapey piney heady purple urkle
DSCF16853.JPG
DSCF17072.JPG
DSCF17104.JPG
DSCF17132.JPG
DSCF17142.JPG
DSCF17162.JPG
DSCF17171.JPG
DSCF17213.JPG
DSCF17544.JPG
DSCF17565.JPG
DSCF17575.JPG
DSCF17584.JPG
DSCF17594.JPG
DSCF17604.JPG
DSCF17643.JPG
now below are the 5 im trying to decide on which 2 to enter it sucks we dont have smell-o-web but if you have a fav in the shots below let me know i will wait an hour or 2 before i post to notm its so hard for me to pick less than these 5
DSCF17633.JPG
DSCF17515.JPG
DSCF17214.JPG
DSCF17105.JPG
DSCF16854.JPG

...5 im trying to decide on which 2 to enter it sucks we dont have smell-o-web but if you have a fav in the shots below let me know i will wait an hour or 2 before i post to notm its so hard for me to pick less than these 5[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
DSCF17633.JPG

I'm voting for #1 of the five cause I'm liking that deep purple color, but they all look most excellent.:goodjob:

Oh me Oh my Biggy!

Cool seems I timed this right to take a peak BID. Screamer looking buddage. Purple ya think? Damn dude did you finish her up outside? That's about the darkest looking buds I've seen in well period. I can't ever get the most of my buds get a cure except acouple little pint jars here and there. But like wine dude, and that seems hold true more with the purples than others. I like to throw my girls out in the garage for the last day or two of their lives to draw out some colors during the winter. Well hope them buds smell as taste as good as they look. They look like they should pack a punch. I haven't read back much so I'm going to scan afew back pages and see what you been up too, but I had to give ya rep's on them bud's ++. Keepem Green

Hey BID, Im in minerized coco,have feed with fish fertilizer but I am having trouble with canoeing or tacoing. Any suggestions?

Hey BID, Im in minerized coco,have feed with fish fertilizer but I am having trouble with canoeing or tacoing. Any suggestions?

can you post any photographs. What are you adjusting your nutrients pH to? Your leaf problem is most likely from either heat or a magnesium deficiency.

here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

Back
Top Bottom