BID 7.0 LED Test Featuring BudMaster II 675-XG - High Brix CocoGanics

Yes they daisy chain like that with an Intelligent controller and remote that controls each unit independently.

Interesting question. How does one prove they have the best diodes on the market? Who do you think has the best diodes?

SO I just spent hours reading this entire Journal..wow! Such a fun process that so many here at 420mag was able to be part of.
woowhooa for the Interweb :)

im glad you enjoyed it , well as far as i know cree has a 10watt diode i might assume thats the "best" from a power standpoint, but it seems the technology is developing so fast its hard to be on the bleeding edge, since every month theres something new, my thoughts are if you have a solid product built on hard science you cant really go wrong, in the end it comes down to "does it work" is it as good or better than hps? thats what the average to pro grower want along with a price point that everyday joes can handle, the best light in the world exists but can the everyday guy/gal afford it? not likely and thats why i dont know what the best light in the world is, many growers are medical and on disability or simply cant afford dispensarys or high end equipment, so affordability is a major factor why ppl dont buy led, when you can hit the bay and buy a 600watt hps with cool tube and a fan filter combo and tent for under 400$ and be up and running, looking at a 1000$ bad ass led is all we do it look and wish,, we save up for that light boy it better be worth it we think...thats where i come in i test at the risk of not having any meds but my tolerance is low, i dont do it for a living, i do it to give back to the community
i so love and learn from daily, if i can help others sort thru the jungle of products to find the good stuff worth their hard earned cash and not buy junk, its worth the risk to me,
the sponsor donates a unit i test and review everybody gets something,
i would be interested in testing your system dankydavid i still have 2 tents running hid systems that im looking to convert to led

I have not heard back yet from the 420mag person who handles sponsors. I am sure it would be easy to find someone for test/sponsor however I have seen the two you do and how many people follow and watch and read your threads is impressive.

Can you tell me a little bit about your two Hid systems? room size? What stage of growth your on? I will have my production finished in about 4 weeks with my lights and will be glad to sponsor you. Hopefully that will be enough time to get my website finished and to be an approved sponsor.

DankyDavid, if you are serious about this get some PAR ratings for your lights, IMO that is the best judge for how well a light will perform, without actually using it.

If you are unfamiliar with what PAR is, you should hire some techie person who is also a grower to help you develop light.

they are running 600watt hps /mh with cool tube and a mass air6 hood top of the line jd lightings (sponsor)digital ballasts with dimmable and 110% settings one space is shut down right now its a 2.5x4x5ft and the other is a 4x4x7 area i have walled off veg and flower respectively,also not up and running right now, due to the cost of operation, im running the mars2 tent ,the budmasterII tent and another with a t5 2x4ft 6 bulb for veg, im about done with these 2 current journals, and would be able to start a new journal/s i have to write reviews and post final pics and thoughts.

i completed a sour diesel#2 fully under the 675-xg and am very pleased with the results of the budmasterII
i'll be posting on that soon guys

SO I just spent hours reading this entire Journal..wow! Such a fun process that so many here at 420mag was able to be part of.
woowhooa for the Interweb :)
You've just received an introduction to the journals here on 420. BID's are some of the best & there are loads of great growers here with great journals. It's not so much the Interweb but :420: that's woowhooa

Welcome to 420...

You've just received an introduction to the journals here on 420. BID's are some of the best & there are loads of great growers here with great journals. It's not so much the Interweb but :420: that's woowhooa

Welcome to 420...
AMEN TO THAT!!!!!! this place is a haven of fun,knowledge,friends, i cant imagine ever going back to hangin out on fartbook or twit,er, you have found the holy grail mecca for cannabis, i learned about everything i know about indoor growing right here!!!

I'm always in veg too! It may be why I'm a late subscriber. Sweet grow BID! This is making me think even more about investing in LED lighting. I keep waiting for prices to drop. It's not happening...

I'm always in veg too! It may be why I'm a late subscriber. Sweet grow BID! This is making me think even more about investing in LED lighting. I keep waiting for prices to drop. It's not happening...

hello there welcome aboard i think you need to check out the topled and budmasterII prices both are some of the most reasonable on the market for high quality lights, im a firm believer now after working with led for 7-8 months that they are very much capable of not only working as well as hps but exceeding it with fewer watts, soon i will post my review of the budmasterII 675xg vs 600 watt hps i just finished flowering 6 plants 3 under each light and i got a greater yield from led and the cost of electricity is at least 30% less for the led!

I love the LED, grew with some red square LED hydrgrow last year (it was a joint grow, his lights, my spot) anyway I'm on HID right now. I ordered a topLED 96x3 for my mother/veg/clone tent. and as soon as i hear back from budmaster, I'll be ordering a couple of the budmaster ll 25 LED diy kit, then two weeks latter (after bill time) I'll be ordering 3 more of the 25 watt diy kits.

my goal is to spread around tent. I have a have some LST growing and some SOG. I have 4x4 tent that is dedicated to just flowering. I plan on returning the 96x3 topLED and buying a hans panel.

Looking forward to this budmasterII 675xg vs 600 watt hps

ENJOI

I love the LED, grew with some red square LED hydrgrow last year (it was a joint grow, his lights, my spot) anyway I'm on HID right now. I ordered a topLED 96x3 for my mother/veg/clone tent. and as soon as i hear back from budmaster, I'll be ordering a couple of the budmaster ll 25 LED diy kit, then two weeks latter (after bill time) I'll be ordering 3 more of the 25 watt diy kits.

my goal is to spread around tent. I have a have some LST growing and some SOG. I have 4x4 tent that is dedicated to just flowering. I plan on returning the 96x3 topLED and buying a hans panel.

Looking forward to this budmasterII 675xg vs 600 watt hps

ENJOI

sounds like a great plan to me!!! i want the diy stuff too i want to have 1 in each corner and some on the sides just slam the room so every nug is a hunk of granite!!!

hello there welcome aboard i think you need to check out the topled and budmasterII prices both are some of the most reasonable on the market for high quality lights, im a firm believer now after working with led for 7-8 months that they are very much capable of not only working as well as hps but exceeding it with fewer watts, soon i will post my review of the budmasterII 675xg vs 600 watt hps i just finished flowering 6 plants 3 under each light and i got a greater yield from led and the cost of electricity is at least 30% less for the led!

The heat management aspect is very appealing to some people who have big ass strings of 120F+ temperature days as well. >.> With me setting up a second area and putting a light twice the size as my first grow for flowering in there I can't imagine how I could do it with HIDs.

Back
Top Bottom