BID 7.0 LED Test Featuring BudMaster II 675-XG - High Brix CocoGanics

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Bid your an inspiration with what you do I wish I coukd get ahold of two of your strains untill then you convinced me to keep that crazy hermie which I crossed with purple kush just smoked my first seedling and it was the best tasting stuff I've had can't wait till the big cloone I took of her goes into flower again thanks for all you do
I could post a pic if you like its the craziest growing plant I've ever seen
thanks mo really I'm just a weed geek trying to give back to the community responsible for roughly 75% of my growing knowledge, I enjoy sharing what I do it helps me keep my grow more tidy and on track, I also like being able to test products so we can learn what sponsors offer great products/value ,I know many of us have limited and or fixed income so it's important that we get the best possible bang for the buck:thumb: whispers in the wind say I may have some other new products to show in the not to distant future but that's just a faint rumor at this point and I really should not even mention it but I'm excited at the idea,anyway thanks for the posi-vibes :thumb:
So what 2 a tickling yer fancy? Yeah throw a pic up,,seedling? You smoked a baby? Or you mean after it flowered it? Lol or if you can catch a buzz off a ling your a lucky doode to have such a conservative tolerance even lower than mine and that's rare as hens teeth !:thumb:

good weed to ya BID and ya lol poor you dam only og kush and urkle what will you do?!?!?!?! That sour blue head diesel sounds like it would be a crazy plant, might as well cross it with the urkle, purple sour blue head diesel?!? Seems like me and you have the same taste buds, i'vealways loved everything about BD but haven't gotten the chance to grow her out yet but im always on the hunt for 1 to throw into the tent, my biggest plague has been finding genetics. Hope today is a good day for ya BID, can't wait for ya to try your SD she will have you up there, i promise! :lot-o-toke:

For genetics I recommend our sponsor castle, they offer singles at the lowest overall price,they don't do gimmicky "sales" that jack prices up then Mark down and give "free seeds" I have on several occasions done a bean by bean comparison of some promo the tude is offering and it comes out cheaper at castle ,and here's another plus say your getting 10 beans after biting on a promo but you only chose 5 of them the other may not be something your interested in,but with castle you get to pick each bean, so all of them are your choices, they offer free ship on every deal,and free stealth on orders of fifty £ about 65$ and it's guaranteed, once you get past the hype and down to brass tacks they are the cheapest I can find and offer a top notch selection, after 2 epic fails by tude I regret ever straying away from castle,IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN!

Disclaimer: I have never ordered seeds online not do I suggest anyone ever violate local laws and regulations the above statement is totally fictious and just a hypothetical synopsis of what would happen if someone we're to use castle providing it's legal to do so in your area!

Probably, maybe could be Idk wtf lol omg bff bfam like oh my gawd! That is so last week! I'm gonna have a bf! And fer sure take like 27 selfies! Lolz :shhh::rofl::;)::;)::headbanger::goof::rocker::yikes:

Cool Bid I'm real happy for you with the X-mas buddage. Gotta has some frost atleast on X-mas HUH? Looking good my friend,
Keepem Green

No I flowered a seedling lol I would say had to be that urkel and your blue dream I guess damn so hard to pick just two I would love to have anything you have had really but I can't risk orderi g has my kids are everything to me and worth more than other strains lol ill post a few pics in the morning just got my diy hydrow scrog setup three in a 4X4 tent may have to start a journal soon thanks again for everything

Been reading through ice and doc's journals and came across your version of high brix. Things look amazing I can't wait till I can see the final days

Right now I'm not adhering to the best route to high brix I'm forced to reinvent the path on my own due too strict $ situation ,but the bright side is I'll be able to contribute the Coco method one day,I have had some really impressive high scoring plants when I was doing things according to cursos advice with slight tweaks for Coco ,ice does things alot like me forging his own path & all, doc has done lots of research and made it simple if you have the extra cash, my problem is getting the promix soil in my remote location, it would cost me more than I can spare in a month (200 ish) so I'm cooking a batch of soil for about 6 months,over winter I'm re acquiring my high brix supplies,in the meantime I'm doing highly mineralized Coco organics /hi-brix lite ,testing some new products,and methods, then in spring I'm going back into hi-brix full speed , that's the long plan anyway, I have a grip of minerals and nute systems from salt based to liquid organic hydro sns stuff , lots of exciting things to try due to my recent contest wins, a new camera to capture it all ! So welcome aboard and thanks for stopping by! Don't be a stranger,I love answering questions & meeting new ppl :thumb::Namaste:
I run perpetual so final days might take a while lol I generally start a new journal when things get changed up and I don't like my journals to get to long it scares newbies and can be a daunting task to take on a 100 pg journal lol:thumb:

No I flowered a seedling lol I would say had to be that urkel and your blue dream I guess damn so hard to pick just two I would love to have anything you have had really but I can't risk orderi g has my kids are everything to me and worth more than other strains lol ill post a few pics in the morning just got my diy hydrow scrog setup three in a 4X4 tent may have to start a journal soon thanks again for everything

Ahh the gorgeous Urkle I love that strain,and my bluedream is a gem that never disappoints (my highest brix scoring plant consistently) it's a strain I plan to grow forever,one of the best meds I've ever grown and a to die for aroma & taste, I feel you on ordering I have had some bad experiences recently leaving me untrusting and for now I'm sticking to my seed collection and friends, and family is far more important , no question there, fortunately I have a big selection in my personal seedbank, and with breeding possibilities are endless, I hope you do start a journal ,be fun to follow you along:thumb: have a great holiday my friend:Namaste:

I had to shut down my room as well due to the $ flow. I'm doing all the research I'm going to need and acquiring all the materials I need. I plan on setting up shop again sometime around June and I'm defiantly itching to get back into my room and stare at some plants again. I'm really interested in the brix growing cause I also grow my own veggies I need for the year as well hoping to get more healthier food for me and the wifey

Good morning BID looks like the future is looking very promising! Took some pics today but have to work so will be starting a journal later tonight :thumb:. Hope you have a good weed day BID
thanks bud! Let me know when you fire up that journal :thumb:

I had to shut down my room as well due to the $ flow. I'm doing all the research I'm going to need and acquiring all the materials I need. I plan on setting up shop again sometime around June and I'm defiantly itching to get back into my room and stare at some plants again. I'm really interested in the brix growing cause I also grow my own veggies I need for the year as well hoping to get more healthier food for me and the wifey

Cool! I'm gonna be going back to full hi-brix this spring , we did some hi-brix veggies this year omg good! Defo the way to go! I tried to shit down once and I drive my girl crazy and moped around the house till she said will you please pop some beans! It's your passion & calling and you need to be growing! I truely need the hobby even if I didn't use the meds! So not growing isn't really an option even if it was just a single plant in a closet,it's therapy for me, cannabis is not addictive but growing is!:high-five:

My wife hates when I grow, she doesn't realize how much I love growing this plant. I'm in my grow room atleast 10 times a day. I just love watching these plants grow, but at $500 per month, I can understand her concern. lol. I don't sell it, it's strictly for my usage, but as you mentioned above BID it is therapeutic and enjoyable. I wish I could grow outside, but I have a 1000 watt HPS street light on the street behind my house. I don't think the plants would flower, if they did it would probably be very slow and would hermie.

Yea my wife is pissed that I shut down cause I'm always bugging here now talking about growing. She was excited when I found this site so I could leave her alone but now she keeps telling me I spend to much time reading journals now so I told her to pick I either talk to her or post on here so e worked out a compromise. She loves the veggies I grow though so she can't complain to much and every once in awhile I can get her to smoke with me.

My ol lady hates smoke and thinks people that smoke are dope fiends. But she loves brownies eats em everyday. Lol. I can't even handle the brownies, way too strong. . 1/2 of one brownie f$&ks me up. She eats two every night. Funny shit.

My wife hates when I grow, she doesn't realize how much I love growing this plant. I'm in my grow room atleast 10 times a day. I just love watching these plants grow, but at $500 per month, I can understand her concern. lol. I don't sell it, it's strictly for my usage, but as you mentioned above BID it is therapeutic and enjoyable. I wish I could grow outside, but I have a 1000 watt HPS street light on the street behind my house. I don't think the plants would flower, if they did it would probably be very slow and would hermie.
hmm i hear about alot of spouses not liking us menzes growing meds, and i can honestly say im very lucky, every woman ive been with in my life loves cannabis! Spiffy smokes 10 times what i do lol shes my one & only best customer lol she loves everything i do shes my tester,quality control ,and advisor, i share nothing with anyone unless she gives the spiffy seal of approval! She does get a bit bored of my constant cannachatter at times, im pretty good at reading her and know when to shut up and get on the forum lol ,when we met it came to a point when i knew i wanted to go beyond dating with her ...nervous as hell not knowing if she liked or approved of cannabis i had to introduce her to my girls 4 small trailor trash ladies in a closet (trailor trash is my first and oldest strain i created) i also had to tell her that this is part of the package,im a cardholding mmj patient and the growing wont stop as i need the medicinal effect! (the knot in my gut was huge i really didnt want to lose this girl ! Shes uber cool and a major hottie)
So i opened the door and said "heres my secret,i grow cannabis what do you think?" Her response was to kneel down closer and look at the girls and said
"omg! This is so cool! Awesome! They are beautiful! Are those regular cfl's? I have a card too i have migraines and chronic pain & ptsd!" I said so its cool then?" She said "oh hell yeah! Your even cooler than i thought! Can we medicate?" We went to my bedroom and had some trailor trash and talked about cannabis and the stupid prohibition for hours!! I knew then and there this girl was sent to me from god ,the universe,my dead gramma,guardian angel,ghandi,powers that be,fate,destiny! Whatever, she will be mine! Oh yes she will be mine! She has gone on to support me 100% to the point she bought my first 400watt hps light kit,tents,fans,nutrients,seeds for last xmas, in fact i would not be where i am or have the great setup i have without her, she is a conniseur(spelling?) Cannabis activist,advocate,warrior fighting to end prohibition, we have dreams of owning a dispensary/healthfood store/cannabis restaraunt/gift store/wellness center shes a healthcare professional and has seen the benefits and lives improved and saved by cannabis ,she is my hero!

Yea my wife is pissed that I shut down cause I'm always bugging here now talking about growing. She was excited when I found this site so I could leave her alone but now she keeps telling me I spend to much time reading journals now so I told her to pick I either talk to her or post on here so e worked out a compromise. She loves the veggies I grow though so she can't complain to much and every once in awhile I can get her to smoke with me.

Funny im searching for that 1 magical strain that ends my pain without leaving me so medicated i lose motavation, something that gets me up and moving clear head but happy, so i keep my tolerance low so when i hit that strain i will know it right away
So with us its spiffy getting me to medicate with her lol, yup we garden year round inside during winter,she has herbs growing all over the house,shes a badass gardener and grows all sorts of stuff,we sit and plan our spring planting all winter,im setting up a tent for veggies soon now that i have enough lights to spare nothing like fresh salad from your own garden in the dead of winter!
My ol lady hates smoke and thinks people that smoke are dope fiends. But she loves brownies eats em everyday. Lol. I can't even handle the brownies, way too strong. . 1/2 of one brownie f$&ks me up. She eats two every night. Funny shit.
lol kinda hipocritical there, same substance different delivery but at least she knows cannabis is a good thing,so does she think vapes are a fiend activity too? Lol edibles are great but i usually overdose and end up drooling on my shirt and or wake up in strange places like the moon,inside the dryer,rafting the mississippi you know the typical stuff :rofl:

I like edibles but my favorite is wax. Really easy to control the high you get from it and to me it seems to intensify the natural taste of the bud it's delicious.
never tried any of the concentrates other than hash/keif i fear the same thing will happen as when i od on edibles lol

My wife is the best thing that ever happened to me and really accepts my smoking weed. She's just from a differant culture than us and was taught growing up that weed usage is basically the same thing as heroin usage. She knows now and supports me an accepts me the way I am. She will never try to stop me.

I always just thought it was funny that she can eat something that is 10 times stronger than pot smoke, but because she's eating it it's different. I mean really, she is a super intelligent person. It's just weird how peoples minds work. Lol.

hmm i hear about alot of spouses not liking us menzes growing meds, and i can honestly say im very lucky, every woman ive been with in my life loves cannabis! Spiffy smokes 10 times what i do lol shes my one & only best customer lol she loves everything i do shes my tester,quality control ,and advisor, i share nothing with anyone unless she gives the spiffy seal of approval! She does get a bit bored of my constant cannachatter at times, im pretty good at reading her and know when to shut up and get on the forum lol ,when we met it came to a point when i knew i wanted to go beyond dating with her ...nervous as hell not knowing if she liked or approved of cannabis i had to introduce her to my girls 4 small trailor trash ladies in a closet (trailor trash is my first and oldest strain i created) i also had to tell her that this is part of the package,im a cardholding mmj patient and the growing wont stop as i need the medicinal effect! (the knot in my gut was huge i really didnt want to lose this girl ! Shes uber cool and a major hottie)
So i opened the door and said "heres my secret,i grow cannabis what do you think?" Her response was to kneel down closer and look at the girls and said "omg! This is so cool! Awesome! They are beautiful! Are those regular cfl's? I have a card too i have migraines and chronic pain & ptsd!" I said so its cool then?" She said "oh hell yeah! Your even cooler than i thought! Can we medicate?" We went to my bedroom and had some trailor trash and talked about cannabis and the stupid prohibition for hours!! I knew then and there this girl was sent to me from god ,the universe,my dead gramma,guardian angel,ghandi,powers that be,fate,destiny! Whatever, she will be mine! Oh yes she will be mine! She has gone on to support me 100% to the point she bought my first 400watt hps light kit,tents,fans,nutrients,seeds for last xmas, in fact i would not be where i am or have the great setup i have without her, she is a conniseur(spelling?) Cannabis activist,advocate,warrior fighting to end prohibition, we have dreams of owning a dispensary/healthfood store/cannabis restaraunt/gift store/wellness center shes a healthcare professional and has seen the benefits and lives improved and saved by cannabis ,she is my hero!

What a beautiful testament to your woman, BID. Also to a wonderful relationship.

So far, my wife will eat a brownie or two, but won't smoke/vape etc. Maybe one day. At least she is okay with me growing it.

Back
Top Bottom