BID 7.0 LED Test Featuring BudMaster II 675-XG - High Brix CocoGanics

and heres the stuff under the budmaster II 675xg 2 hso sour diesel #2 ones due to come down any day the other couple 3 more weeks, and a little pineapple skunk also an hso strain i love their gear, the big sd2 is getting water,the shorter one is getting doggett simpson part 3 and t&j tea and a little seaweed mist once a week or so, the pineapple skunk is getting water as its in scientific soil thats not supposed to need anything for a full grow, the ebb and flow will get some plants as soon as i figure out what i want to put in there , im really impressed with the mass,density and trich coverage on these sd2s all buds top to bottom are little to big ass rock hard nugs these two are going to yeild harder than any i have done under hps and i will be able to compare a scrogged sd2 under hps to the sd2 in the tomato cage scrog, and both are in identical sized pots snd coco,nutes veg time etc is all the same, it will in my eyes really give data on led vs hps in similar range of output /power if the led yields more it will be doing so with over 200 less watts!
oh and i wanted to let you guys know aboutthe last run with the 600 that was under the 600 in the 4x4 before i swapped in the budmaster,
grand total of dried flowers minus all stems seeds tightly manicured, and a few uncounted grams that were tested, some lost to mold, its for the urkle,grand mama blue,og kush,and a pineapple skunk (mendo purps,purple power fem seed mini plants didnt get counted either)
going by what i recorded in herb iq it was 21.3 oz /596.3 gms i dont know how to calculate the gpw thing but its pretty darn close to 1 gpw for plants grown with just some topping and a little lst, i might even be forgetting a plant, and it was not all at once since the didnt have the same finishing time but were all within a couple weeks of each other and went into flower within a week of each other, hardest part of figuring gpw with a perpetual is the staggering, but i made it where they were all finished within a 10 week flower period
ok ok time for the here and now pics and not living in the past lol
DSCF14032.JPG
DSCF14042.JPG
DSCF14053.JPG
DSCF14063.JPG
DSCF14082.JPG
DSCF14102.JPG
DSCF14112.JPG
DSCF14123.JPG
DSCF14132.JPG
DSCF14152.JPG
DSCF14162.JPG
DSCF14174.JPG
DSCF14184.JPG
DSCF14191.JPG
DSCF14202.JPG
DSCF14214.JPG
DSCF14223.JPG
DSCF14234.JPG
DSCF14254.JPG
DSCF14262.JPG
DSCF14272.JPG
DSCF14283.JPG
DSCF14293.JPG
DSCF14302.JPG
DSCF14311.JPG
DSCF14323.JPG
ok thats it for the time being and your now up to date
oh and my house is fixed the electrician came out at 7pm in the cold wet dark and got us operational thank goodness im in need of a shower something fierce and he worked for trade *wink* and was a happy guy this week is ending mountains better than last:thumb:

Lovely buhtography BID!
doing great with that new cam bro!
macros are breathtaking..

Getting the hang of it? Shoot, that's an understatement if I ever heard one.

the shorter one is getting doggett simpson part 3 and t&j tea and a little seaweed mist once a week or so

You like this stuff? I am getting ready to run it.

oh and my house is fixed the electrician came out at 7pm in the cold wet dark and got us operational thank goodness im in need of a shower something fierce and he worked for trade *wink* and was a happy guy this week is ending mountains better than last:thumb:

Very cool.

You like this stuff? I am getting ready to run it.

Very cool.
well so far so good I've seen no ill effects,growth is solid,but I have not seen a plant run on it exclusively since my Coco is precharged with a buttload of goodies about the only thing I need is N and mykos most times, but it's very easy to use has everything they need I will try it at some point with d&g and just plain Coco to get a true read on them, but yeah I think d&g will grow some nice plants ,with simplicity at it's core

ok got some harvest pics from the sour diesel #2 interesting part is shes got really colorful lots of purple and red very frosty and heavy fuel funk reminds me of chemdawg i will tell you guys this these budmaster II lights are no joke! the last sd2 i did was no where near this one on any aspect, i got 13.3oz wet weight, all rock solid nugs all the way down to the coco even what i would normally throw in with the trim the little fluffy buds,well there were no fluffy nugs!! even the small little marble sized buds will make a nice bowl that wont go "fuff" when you put fire to it,more trichs than ive ever seen on this strain before well here have a look...
DSCF14572.JPG
DSCF14592.JPG
DSCF14601.JPG
DSCF14612.JPG
DSCF14662.JPG
DSCF14672.JPG
DSCF14712.JPG
DSCF14721.JPG
DSCF1473.JPG
DSCF14741.JPG
DSCF14752.JPG
DSCF14763.JPG
DSCF14772.JPG
DSCF14781.JPG
DSCF14801.JPG
DSCF14813.JPG
DSCF14823.JPG
DSCF14832.JPG
DSCF14841.JPG
DSCF15182.JPG
DSCF15122.JPG
DSCF15133.JPG
DSCF15154.JPG
DSCF15163.JPG
DSCF15171.JPG

Wow....The Bidmaster does it again!!!! Beautiful update with the SD!!!! They look frosty and so freaking dank!!! Its cool that the Ogiesel I am growing looks very similar to the structure of the SD you have, since they are related! I can't believe how healthy your plants are BID!!! Freaking amazing Cocoganics!!!

Dang Bid, they look beautiful. I love Sour D. I have a couple reserva privada Sour D seeds from last grow, kinda wish I would have grown em out for my current grow. Mabey I will through them outside this year. Unbelievable how good that Bud MAster worked out for you.

Wow....The Bidmaster does it again!!!! Beautiful update with the SD!!!! They look frosty and so freaking dank!!! Its cool that the Ogiesel I am growing looks very similar to the structure of the SD you have, since they are related! I can't believe how healthy your plants are BID!!! Freaking amazing Cocoganics!!!
Thanks ice! I'm really happy with the way things are working now, the cocoganics,the led's ,I think I'm getting close to a spot on recipe in Coco that delivers hi-brix, is very affordable ,reusable,low maintenance,and great results,and theses new lights are excellent!! Better than I ever did with hid lights, I'm pulling bigger weights than ever and quality is sick as hell! I can't hardly handle my own meds the potency has gotten off the chain good! Spiffy is telling me often how much better quality,taste,potency and bud structure have improved lately ,she smokes alot more than me,and she says it takes alot less to get her medicated to the same degree as before with hid lights same strains,same nute scheme, honestly this budmaster light is alot closer to a 1k hps than a 600 my JDL's are high end ballasts,with a boost setting that makes them run at close to 700Watts and the budmaster is outperforming them I'm even getting bigger plants than when I was running both 600s in a dual setup! It's like for all that light they we're under, they're just not getting what they are from the LED the specific spectrums seem to make a giant difference, and I know the die hard hps guys are going to find those statements a big bitter pill to Choke down,and honestly till I saw it for myself I would be saying bull puckey! Too! But I'm getting what I'm getting my scale and eyes,tastebuds don't lie to me,not do the ppl beyond me that have had my LED stuff and reviews are raving in love with it I have heard "the best I've ever had!" So many time it's getting old lol, I imagine you hear that alot too considering your produce! But yeah I'm fully on the LED bandwagon! Hell I'm the lead guitarist in that band! I doubt I'll ever but another type of light unless of course they come up with something better & cheaper (not likely anytime soon) all I want for my garden now is more led's lol
Now that's not to say I won't use the 3 hid lights I have if I we're to ever do some monster grow, or a tree, I couldn't be happier with my current lighting it's done better,,,far better than expected and that's for both lights and companies
Happy Munchday BID :thumb:

Ty chd and to you to also!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom