BID Bean Memorial Grow

Thanks Bar! Not much for weight, but pretty sugary buds. 8.9 grams dry weight in the jar curing.
Now that I'm closing in on finishing my 1 1/2yr Perpetual Run in 2lt Soda Pop Pots you know I'll be the first one to tell you those small yields add up quick Hoz.

Thought I'd report on the outcome of my day. The brownies were as advertised and I, being the way I am, did three :rofl: In the voice of Tommy Chong," Oh wowww man" Cerebral and couch lock at the same time.
:laughtwo::slide::rofl::loopy::party::yahoo:

Just read this whole thread and I am impressed, you make it look so easy. (want to start my first try in the next couple weeks)

I can't smoke either, the MB2e is awesome in my books. what ever you make canna (budder, oil, milk, candy ect.) will help save the lungs.
Here are a few things that I have made recently

rum_candies.jpg
image32414.jpg
image32254.jpg
caramels1.jpg

Suddenly I'm starving!!!!!:jawdropper::drool::hippy:

Congrad's on the harvest here. Bummer such a small yield on that one. I just took a small auto I had going and she only yielded like 1/2 OZ of purple. Some of the darkest I ever grown myself. Just wasn't a impressive one size wise. Funny you talked about lecithin. I use to work at a soybean plant that made it as a by product from the cooking oil plant. Yea them magic budder are abit noisy. Heavy duty motor in them. But mine the handle pulled lose from the machine. The handle is held on with a little plastic lock washer so be alittle careful with it. You'd figure such a heavy unit wood have abit stronger fasteners on it... Keepem Green

Hey all, well I harvested both the little Big Purple Widow and the P-ROC outdoors and added a dismal total of another 24 gr dry weight
IMG_133523.JPG

for a total of 7.9 oz for outside this Summer. Not my best, but certainly not my worse. Almost time to shift to phase two which I am very sorry to say is off to a really bad start. Dead clones!!!! I guess I'll just pop some more beans :cheesygrinsmiley: It's nice when you have a selection to choose from :yahoo:
IMG_133617.JPG

Here's a close-up of the P-ROC
IMG_133726.JPG

My P-ROC girls are triching up nicely and after their harvest, I will be shifting to phase two...
Apparently NOT exactly as I had planned :thedoubletake:

logo8.gif

Congrats again...

Bean poppin' time :yahoo:
Popped some beans
I have found that a small square Glad container with lid and a damp paper towel folded in 4ths works really well. I write on the towel to keep track...one strain per container (also on lid) I set containers on top of fridge, three days later, voila!
1109151254a.jpg

Here's my HYBIDs poppin'
1109151155a.jpg

And the line-up ALL BID GENETICS
Super Blue Auto Diesel, Himalayan Blue Diesel auto/regular, HYBID, and K-ROC
1109151202.jpg

After my trip up North this week-end my P-ROC girls should be ready to come down.
1109151319b.jpg

They are thickening up and I gave them one more dose of nutes.:morenutes: I will flush them at the end of the week and then straight into 48 hours dark until I come home next Monday.
Beans a poppin', buds a bloomin', and roadtrip awaitin' :cheesygrinsmiley:

logo8.gif

Good stuf Hoz :thumb:
I love the sound of the Himalayan blue diesel,,an them bugs are a frosting nice :goodjob:
Enjoy your trip I am on the way to town its about the furthest I have reached for a long time :rofl:today I wish I could just stay in bed though I have a nasty infection thats causing my face to swell up :rofl:when I woke at 5:45am I went to the loo an on the way out checked the mirror it looked like I was sucking on a tennis ball :helpsmilie:

Good stuf Hoz :thumb:
I love the sound of the Himalayan blue diesel,,an them bugs are a frosting nice :goodjob:
Enjoy your trip I am on the way to town its about the furthest I have reached for a long time :rofl:today I wish I could just stay in bed though I have a nasty infection thats causing my face to swell up :rofl:when I woke at 5:45am I went to the loo an on the way out checked the mirror it looked like I was sucking on a tennis ball :helpsmilie:

Thanks Jaga!
Looked this morning and all four of the Super Blue Auto Diesel are up and looking for light already!
I am looking forward to my road trip Friday and want to get on the road before noon. I hope your infection goes away soon! It is NOT FUN to feel less than 100%:3

Thanks Jaga!
Looked this morning and all four of the Super Blue Auto Diesel are up and looking for light already!
:high-five:

Hi all! Not much to report since harvest. I haven't weighed the P-ROC harvest , but I have filled one jar and 1/3 of another... I get the weight and smoke report for you all soon. With that, phase one is complete. My babies are just that, babies. Not much to show at present...lost my scrawny ones. Only the strong survive. :cheesygrinsmiley:
logo8.gif

Back
Top Bottom