Big Bud & Blue Blood: Some Side Autos Snow Ryder & Think Big

I am thanks matey, im putting the finishing touches to my room, should be hanging the lights tomorrow :).Scary big! Haha. Is that a super soiler? I'm about to pot up . I've got my nematodes to add plus I'm putting oats and brewers yeast in to the mix to boost the mycorazzae production. Is it mainly to produce rich co2 to the plants or has it other benefits? I know that the idea of super soil is to be liquid nute free but do you think any of the bio bizz range may benefit further into flower. Thinking fishmix and algamic.

best of both , seeds and bud for canna caps :)

P1100216_Small_.JPG
P1100217_Small_.JPG

Hey man, What ingredients does your super soil have? I was trying to explain to my mate what was in it and the reason for each thing but I think I've forgot a bunch of stuff. On another note. Can I order some em1? I want to feed throughout the grow to get the soil wriggling, haha.

Absolutely beautiful mate! Wow. I know I'm always asking but you have a lot knowledge on the subject.. I opened the cupboard earlier and one of my cheap led lights wasn't on and only one fan was going but at double time. I had a little research and I think it may just be a new power converter. What do you think? That ever happen to you?

Back
Top Bottom