Bigbudzzz420's Second Crown Royal Grow

Here's a couple pics to keep you guys entertained .
420-magazine-mobile1266756547.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1042538000.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1050484653.jpg

420-magazine-mobile763546995.jpg

I know man !
I did top and fim the shit out of them real early . Let's see if they start growing multiple colas everywhere and direction .

I'm gonna do the same with the gorilla glue .
Y'all gotta walk me thru n teach me how to do that when the time comes. Already built my scrog

If you have any questions or need help just ask . We are all here to help!
Typically it's done after a few sets of leaves are developed? Just want kind of a ballpark period so I know what to look for and when to start bothering u guys for all that knowledge.

Typically it's done after a few sets of leaves are developed? Just want kind of a ballpark period so I know what to look for and when to start bothering u guys for all that knowledge.
Yes , usually around the 3rd or 4th node is developing. I did mine when the 3rd node was developing. It was early and effective. Also look into fimming on Google, there's tons of guides . I also did that with my crowns this round .

Yes , usually around the 3rd or 4th node is developing. I did mine when the 3rd node was developing. It was early and effective. Also look into fimming on Google, there's tons of guides . I also did that with my crowns this round .
I was planning on doing all that wonderful training stuff. Top/fim, lst, scrog....apparently I thought topping and fimming was the same thing. Quick Google tells me otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom