Bigirishdoode Does Hempy Bag Seed - 2 Liter CFL Fox Farm - Small Closet

I didnt give them any love at all...cut them long enough to reach the res in a mini 16oz perlite hempy cup...and stuck them in the corner...at about 2 weeks I started seeing new growth...cant see the roots. Maybe i will transplant them tonight and get a shot of the roots for you.

Edit: Got pics...about 3 weeks off the host
0990.jpg

11409.jpg

21004.jpg

3894.jpg

it looks good! a bit different than i usually do, but its growing good now,:welldone:
another thing is, due to the maturity of the clone i have noticed that they tend to explode with growth once done revegging and are real fast to flower when you go to 12/12 again, i use rootone powder on the cuttings and mist with superthrive water, i think thats why i see roots in 10 -14 days.

one time i had roots poping out of the peat pods after 4 days!! with the other strain i have, and i like to take smaller cuttings it seems they have less "physical mass" to deal with so less transpiration,less shocked plant, and quicker to "turn around" than larger cuttings, at least this has been my exp so far im going to be taking new clones soon, at the 21 day mark of flower ,i think i will document my entire procedure for anyone interested in my exact method,! lol
update coming later today

Man, I guess I could do some learning from you! I just spent the better part of a month and a half re-vegging a few clones that were taken in early flower. I got them from a friend, so I dont know what the conditions were like. But I was pretty convinced that I would never try to root flowering clones again...Maybe I'll give it another try sometime...

So...CoD huh? 360 or Ps3?

Oh and a big :welcome: to your Spiffy!! Very cool to have her join with you, sure wish mine would!

do not fear the flowering clone!! lol im gunna do some more f clones soon im planning on doing full documentation from cut to re-veg.

PS3

i have cod (from cod 1 to mw3) on ps3,360 and pc, * various different games on different systems* however i play black ops and mw3 on ps3, i like it better,and i cant afford xbox live lol not since they went up to 60 bucks a year! i get the exact same game experiences on psn for free (but thats a whole nother convo lol)

Whoa brotha! When you said you had somewhat of an addiction to the cods, you weren't lyin!!
My lady got me the PS3 today for my B-day, along with the new one, but I made her take it back...just cost too much lol. I'll just have to stick to BO on 360 for now....Sorry to get off topic buddy, just had to ask!

I'll be watching your upcoming cloning adventure, though, I'm really starting to think I want to try to re-clone this Durban Poison I have. She is one of the stinkiest plants I have ever smelled. She's all of 8" tall, and in veg until last week, and she stinks up my whole house! I never really considered odor control until now! Anyway I'm in 12/12 now, but would like to save her I think, so thanks for taking the time to show us how it's done!

well i dropped the ball on an update yesterday as promised, i had to run some errands, and i gave 2 of the girls away to someone in need, a mmj patient that is in need of meds soon all they need to do is water and finish the flower cycle i provided enough nutes i think,and i will help out further if needed , and honestly i need the space! the girls are getting to big for my grow area, and i cant afford to expand, and temps are far to cold at night (getting to freezing and below) to consider moving them outside,
heres the update today (pics later), i have them on 4 tsp per gallon tiger bloom,2 drops ST, well water ph'd to 5.8 ppm's are around 1100 450 of which is the well waters tds (i know! thats pushing the limits) i really wanna get an r.o. system, the funny thing is the city water locally is about 150 ppm and taste's like bottled water, you would think well water would be at least as good lol but thats not the case here! it taste like rust/iron and the hot water smells like rotten eggs, spiffy has barfed a couple times while in the shower and the odor was really strong,, we were using it to cook n drink *after filtering twice with a brita pitcher*
but recently switched to r.o. from the machine at the supermarket, the ppm is 003 ph is 6.6 and i have a not so secret guilty pleasure i love the taste (or perhaps i should say lack of taste) of distilled water! if i could i would use and drink it exclusively !
im planning on gradually switching the girls to the bottled water just dont wanna make any sudden changes since they are doing so good and i figure the micros in the water are part of it, im sure they wont ever have iron or calcium deficiencies drinking the well water, and they dont have taste buds or noses! lol ok well thats enough babbling on and on for now! lol pics coming soon

Whoa brotha! When you said you had somewhat of an addiction to the cods, you weren't lyin!!
My lady got me the PS3 today for my B-day, along with the new one, but I made her take it back...just cost too much lol. I'll just have to stick to BO on 360 for now....Sorry to get off topic buddy, just had to ask!

I'll be watching your upcoming cloning adventure, though, I'm really starting to think I want to try to re-clone this Durban Poison I have. She is one of the stinkiest plants I have ever smelled. She's all of 8" tall, and in veg until last week, and she stinks up my whole house! I never really considered odor control until now! Anyway I'm in 12/12 now, but would like to save her I think, so thanks for taking the time to show us how it's done!

yup i wonder if i need cod anonymous? lmao! ya think theres such a thing? i defo am a big fan of the series, i have the prestige edition of mw2 and black ops, and got the hardened edition of mw3, but i have been a gamer since i was a child, i blame my mother she started it with the pong then atari consoles in the 70s i was an only child so she was always on the lookout for things i could do alone! so i blame my mommy!! hehe:circle-of-love:

ok finaly got the pics processed these are from last night, it was a big day in the closet i spent a little over 3 hours giving haircuts,perms,manicures,and pedicures!! lol i they were in need of some thinning and Lst i did some before and after shots so here we go
ud7_11_14_18_.jpg

ud7_11_14_12_.jpg
ud7_11_14_1_.jpg
ud7_11_14_22_.jpg
ud7_11_14_17_.jpg
ud7_11_14_21_.jpg
ud7_11_14_16_.jpg
ud7_11_14_15_.jpg

heres 1 plant going thru the process from too bushy to lst'd
ud7_11_14_10_.jpg
ud7_11_14_8_.jpg
ud7_11_14_7_.jpg
ud7_11_14_6_.jpg
ud7_11_14_11_.jpg
seedlings_27days.jpg
ud7_11_14_9_.jpg
LST40DAYS1.jpg
ud7_11_14_4_.jpg
ud7_11_14_3_.jpg

ok thats it for pics today, i did takes a few clones, and i most likely will post some pics, but these are not the ones i will do for my lil tut on how i do my flowering clones, for that it needs to be the ones i take at 21 days in flower, these are only 7 days in, i just couldn't bring myself to trash all that wonderful clone-able trimmings
im thinking i may need to cut back the light to 10 hours a day, if i dont start seeing some preflowers,and pistys soon, give it another week, i think this strain is a equatorial varity and may be slow to start flowering, of course i may be off my nut with that thinking, any thoughts or advice is much appreciated!

Quick question BID...
When you say 21 days into flower for your clones, do you mean 21 days from the switch to 12/12, or 21 days from the time you start to see the calyxes start to stack?

Yep, its usually right around a week that I start seeing the pistils start to stack, but theres usually always a crap ton of preflowers by the time I flip anyway.
I only ask because there seems to be a lot of debate regarding everyones opinion on when to start the actual flower clock....I've always counted from the flip too, but I wonder if its the correct way. Doesn't really matter, though, I can tell pretty well when the fruit is ripe, so that is my indicator above all.

Hey BID, if your HOT water stinks, it may be that your sacrificial anode in the water heater is shot. You can replace them (with a big wrench) or your heater may be getting near retirement.....

Doode... I really like your style... Genuine Hemp rope to tie these girls so you can have your way with them and get them to behave is exactly what is needed for these girls...

Old school gardening for sure!

Hey BID, if your HOT water stinks, it may be that your sacrificial anode in the water heater is shot. You can replace them (with a big wrench) or your heater may be getting near retirement.....

well you may be right, but when i first moved in the cold water smelled the same way till i ran it for an hour and the water heater looks new i think its a 2010 model, but if you are right my land lord will be bummed! is that anode a part present in both electric and gas heaters?

Yep, its usually right around a week that I start seeing the pistils start to stack, but theres usually always a crap ton of preflowers by the time I flip anyway.
I only ask because there seems to be a lot of debate regarding everyones opinion on when to start the actual flower clock....I've always counted from the flip too, but I wonder if its the correct way. Doesn't really matter, though, I can tell pretty well when the fruit is ripe, so that is my indicator above all.

im not a stickler for dates and times either, i know the girls dont care about schedules i just watch,smell and listen to them lol, chatty cathy's if your listening!! "yeah ok bid your the plant whisperer" lmao the lil ladies have started sprouting lil' white tell tale hairs in the past couple days and are stretching like mad!

Doode... I really like your style... Genuine Hemp rope to tie these girls so you can have your way with them and get them to behave is exactly what is needed for these girls...

Old school gardening for sure!

well i figure they deserve only the best! and it seems proper and fitting to use hemp products whenever possible, i truely believe in this plant and all its uses, and oh boy are they in need of the discipline without lst im quite sure they would be 4-5 feet tall now,since the lst they have stretched a ton! im hoping my lights can hang ! ba da da dumph! (rimshot* *insert canned applause*:bravo:

durban poison! oh i wish i had that! i have yet to get my hands on known strains and genetics, i have drooled over dp on several seed sites, but i can never afford to buy seeds, im sure im the poorest grower here lol after i pay my share of the bills i have about 50 bucks to live on in a month!! lol but someday i will happen across what i want i always do!! you should defo clone that baby, and make seed with colloidal silver with one of em! *winkwink* "durby po" is a sure winner!

omg help! i got a problem, i opened up a jar (my last) and all my med is covered in mildew/fungus something... smells like a basement so im assuming its powdery mildew it becomes airborn when i disturb it!!! what can i do to save this stuff im in alot of pain today and this is all i have ,the whole jar is infected!! water cure? butter? i really need a solution as i cant get meds from any other source (i dont know anyone or anyplace)heres pic of the disaster
1118111334.jpg
1118111345.jpg
1118111341.jpg
1118111345a.jpg
:hmmmm::whoa::rollingeyes:please dont say its :rip:

Back
Top Bottom