Bigirishdoode Does Hempy Bag Seed - 2 Liter CFL Fox Farm - Small Closet

:confused:nutes nutes nutes!!! making me pull out my hair,,,,where i live there is absolutely no place to get em local,, this time of year anyway,, i have been feeding them heavy this strain seem to love it!! :morenutes: being hydro running to waste i use more water in general because i run a flush every watering by over flowing the hempys. seems to keep salt buildup to a minimum i really wanna try BLUE PLANET NUTRIENTS could do a ff vs bpn standoff lol i went to the bpn site looks super good i want that 7 part system i bet that would grow monsters!! but unfortunately i cant afford it right now:confused: i deeply dislike being crippled!!

Hey Bid nice work you got going on over here iv cloned in flowering gave it to my mate who continued to flower and he had a fat nug on a stick. How long does it take to re-veg it?

Im unable to help with the nutes selection as iv only ever used a few diffrent ones but i have switch brands in veg with no great issues.

for me the reveg takes about 10 days for roots then i can go to pots, i usually veg them till they start growing normal leaves again 1-2 weeks i have done a few "budscicles" i think its cool as hell and ppl are like wtf?? lol thanks for stoppin in bro! :peace::thumb:

Looks like that netpot works good, and I can't wait for that "red light district" pics. I guess you use a heavy feeding regimen, I don't use so much...I do a nute and then 3 days later plain ph'd water and then nute again... it helps keep the salt build-up in check and the plants seem to be OK with it...not to mention saving on nutes.

BPN is really taking off in this site, maybe you could give it a go..I'm using the FF nutes too, but am about to start BPN...I put it up in my journal today.

Wish ya' luck and keep it growing!

yup im seeing no prob with my "bidpot" lol im backing off on the nutes for now, unless the girls objectm..lol :morenutes: im working on getting some bpn i really need em thats for sure, just gotta get the duckets, im headed to your journal soon, skoot over and load the hooka! :thumb:

Hi Buddy ! :Namaste:

Sisco is right. You could just reduce your feeding and you could make it last longer.
BPN is a good choice too. I would be using it too.....but the shipping cost would kill me.

One way to save money is to use some Miracle Grow nutes for tomatoes, it works too. Would save you $$. Just a suggestion...if your really pressed .

done!! the diet is in effect!! those girls were getting spoiled anyway, the mgt sounds like a solid backup plan, i will pick some up for times like these your not the 1st to tell me that, spiffy sez thats what her mom uses lol yup whole family of og growers over here!!! and im always happy and honored to see your posts in my journal, i know how busy yours is:Namaste::adore::thumb:

Thought I'd stop by and take a peek...Looking good Big Irish. They look real big and healthy for a month and a half.

where i live there is absolutely no place to get em local
How far from Phoenix are you? Good nutes are expensive even when ya pick em up.

Hey Biggie, OMM is right, if you were in a super pinch you could use MG tomato stuff, I used it for my first grow! Careful not to use too much, it'll burn the crap outa yer plants....But if you have 60 bones you can spare, I would honestly just stick to the tiger bloom, and maybe the Big bloom, while in flower. And I agree that you could definitely lower the doseage to 2 tsp, your plants wont know the difference....Hell, you could even run JUST the Tiger Bloom, you'll get a decent harvest regardless:Namaste:

Hey Biggie, OMM is right, if you were in a super pinch you could use MG tomato stuff, I used it for my first grow! Careful not to use too much, it'll burn the crap outa yer plants....But if you have 60 bones you can spare, I would honestly just stick to the tiger bloom, and maybe the Big bloom, while in flower. And I agree that you could definitely lower the doseage to 2 tsp, your plants wont know the difference....Hell, you could even run JUST the Tiger Bloom, you'll get a decent harvest regardless:Namaste:

i have used mg regular and it was a disaster it killed all my plants but i was new 2 growing and used it according to the label.. right now all im using is tiger bloom and 1 drop superthrive per gal i ran out of the big blossom last grow. i have a tub of worm castings going but its not ready yet,,im ethier getting more fox farms or blue planet we will see very soon

new question: i have some negative ion generators i use around the house and i have kept one going in my grow since day 1, i figure those ions make me feel good and clean my room air so well my girls will love it too, and since neg ions are highest in natural locations like forests, waterfalls, the country, it would make the lil ladies feel more at home, neg ions neutralize pollen,dust,mold,spores,fungus,viruses,bacteria,odor etc. and thus far i have never had any of these problems in my grow area or at the house for that matter, until today i had not really thought about it much, then i was thinking (uh oh) hmm why have i not had problems with mold(in the grow rm) and so forth i see my fellow growers going thru,,,then i remembered the lil' dohicky up in the corner constantly pumping out those useful invisible goodies and bing! that must be it!! so i was wondering how many of you use these things in your rooms? and what benefits you have seen?

also a note on odor, i have not had the need for it ever (with the 2 strains i have) i actually have to get right up in there and stick my nose in the plants to detect that lovely odor
i just thought it was the strains, then i thought hmmm wonder if its the neg ions....

You will love Blue Planet Nutes. Add another enlistee to the BP Army!

"Big C" is as good as it gets. Fantastic, helpful guy.

I used to own an "Ionic Breeze" from Sharper Immage, it was a fantastic machine. It really kept the house smelling better, and me feeling better too. I have never used one in my grow room, though. I'd be interested to hear if others use them in the grow.
Also, I haven't checked them out in a few years, and don't know what the quality is like anymore. I'm pretty sure Sharper Immage went out of business. There used to be similar models that were sold at Radio Shack, but they were lame and didn't work well at all. I'm rambling.....

I used to own an "Ionic Breeze" from Sharper Immage, it was a fantastic machine. It really kept the house smelling better, and me feeling better too. I have never used one in my grow room, though. I'd be interested to hear if others use them in the grow.
Also, I haven't checked them out in a few years, and don't know what the quality is like anymore. I'm pretty sure Sharper Immage went out of business. There used to be similar models that were sold at Radio Shack, but they were lame and didn't work well at all. I'm rambling.....

ramble all u want my medicated brother! lol:high-five: i buy lil' bare units from electronics gold mine .com in Scottsdale az they are around 3-15 bones depending on sale and they work well you can chain them together to if you need to heres the link hope its ok with 420
Negative Ion Generators-The Electronic Goldmine
they also have led's galore for us diy'ers:thumb:

Hey bigirishdoode, saw a post of yours saying how far into flower you were so i wanted to check your girls out. They were lookin good on the 26th! They grow quick in flower im curious to see them now.

And that would make me a little uneasy knowing i had left my lights on 2 days. I mean best thing that can happen is they get a nice growth spurt but man all joking aside thats not good i hope this grow turns out fine. Ill try to help any ways i can

Back
Top Bottom