Bilbo's Love Gang 3.0: Perpetual Motion Squad! Breeding, Cloning & Bondage!

That pine strain for me is the first Jack Herer I ever grew.... I've been searching for that pheno since.... 1 out of 6 that I've grown. Hope I have one in this group.
:thumb:
Thats a fuckery cuz lol. Just the way the cookie crumbles though. What you saying P!? You good

Thats a fuckery cuz lol. Just the way the cookie crumbles though. What you saying P!? You good
Yeah homie! Just chillin' like villain.... coaching my last softball game tonight. My girls have killed it this season!

Blunt sesh with @bebes de zorrillos later to pass off this Passion Berry plant. Other than that... ain't shit changed...

How u doing homie!?

Yeah homie! Just chillin' like villain.... coaching my last softball game tonight. My girls have killed it this season!

Blunt sesh with @bebes de zorrillos later to pass off this Passion Berry plant. Other than that... ain't shit changed...

How u doing homie!?
Last game of the season or you hangin up the whistle for good coach?

Nice. Shame you gotta get rid of some plants but im sure you and bebes will have a good few sessions on it anyway :p

Im just at another new site @Preston9mm . One site for 2 days they said we had a weeks work but all they needed was 7 packs of soundboard dry wall (40kg sheets though)... smashed out 4-500 boards in 2 days bumping em all through this block of flats. Felt it afterwards lol. Anyway needless to say i got straight onto my agency n told em id have it done in 2 days so they made sure i had work for the rest of the week. Pretty sure ima be staying here anyway until that new site opens up with the company i was working for before. Get me some mother fucking tickets!!!

Last game of the season or you hangin up the whistle for good coach?

Nice. Shame you gotta get rid of some plants but im sure you and bebes will have a good few sessions on it anyway :p
Yeah buddy... was totally planning on hanging up my whistle.

Until.... lol

Looks like my perspective replacement for next year would be the "sideline dad" who always seems to know better than the actual coaches. LoL

He's referred to as "mean dad" by the other parents. LoL

Not gonna happen... lol
If nobody else volunteers before next season, I'll be back.
:passitleft:

No seshie last night either... schedules are crazy right now & we weren't able to meet up. Oh well... the weekend is here!
:slide:

Im just at another new site @Preston9mm . One site for 2 days they said we had a weeks work but all they needed was 7 packs of soundboard dry wall (40kg sheets though)... smashed out 4-500 boards in 2 days bumping em all through this block of flats. Felt it afterwards lol. Anyway needless to say i got straight onto my agency n told em id have it done in 2 days so they made sure i had work for the rest of the week. Pretty sure ima be staying here anyway until that new site opens up with the company i was working for before. Get me some mother fucking tickets!!!
:high-five:

Smash it out, then smoke the aches away with a fatty!
:blunt:

Here come the boooys! These are my 2 main CMG studs so far. First 2 pics are the red bottoms and 2nd set are the 24k whore lool.
IMG_20190518_140450_311.jpg
IMG_20190518_140450_315.jpg

IMG_20190518_140140_372.jpg
IMG_20190518_140140_375.jpg

Week 3 day 2 flower room
Yoooo. Listen people i really apologise about my lack of posting and catching up with people but ive been struggling with personal issues of late and have not had much free time. I post to instagram day of my grow visit (pics are very easily and quickly edited this way) and then here the day after while im on my lunch break. Please if anybody wants to get hold of me just tag me or shoot me a DM!

Back
Top Bottom