Bilbo's Love Gang 3.0: Perpetual Motion Squad! Breeding, Cloning & Bondage!

Stanley blade though is a must at all times. Paint, mastic, stickers, expanding foam, plaster on floors, doors, walls windows. As long as you got the touch you can get anything off without damaging the surface. You need the touch though lol and only use the blade out of the knife.

Stanley blade though is a must at all times. Paint, mastic, stickers, expanding foam, plaster on floors, doors, walls windows. As long as you got the touch you can get anything off without damaging the surface. You need the touch though lol and only use the blade out of the knife.
Hell yeah homie! Used to keep one tucked in the ol' prison wallet when I was locked up...
*says with straight face
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yooo! Quick lights on vid. Gave Bruce Banger a dusting with the Red Bottoms pollen on one cola using a paintbrush and covered it with a paper bag and zip tied her shut. I did put a liiiiitle cut male flower in the bag aswell just to make sure lol.

Aaaand apparently after the fan change weve had a 24h turn around... praise the lawwd.

Yooo! Quick lights on vid. Gave Bruce Banger a dusting with the Red Bottoms pollen on one cola using a paintbrush and covered it with a paper bag and zip tied her shut. I did put a liiiiitle cut male flower in the bag aswell just to make sure lol.

Aaaand apparently after the fan change weve had a 24h turn around... praise the lawwd.

I scrolled through my "memes & bullshit" photo folder, for a relatable image... The only images I found with as much nutting, are totally inappropriate for the mag. LoL

*insert about 15 money shot memes...

Well done muh man! Sling that spunk like a pro!
:thumb:

I scrolled through my "memes & bullshit" photo folder, for a relatable image... The only images I found with as much nutting, are totally inappropriate for the mag. LoL

*insert about 15 money shot memes...

Well done muh man! Sling that spunk like a pro!
:rofl::rofl::rofl: bet that pic folder looks like a krispy kreme collage.

That citrus shark tho!! :Rasta:
Yer shes a frosty lil girl thats for sure. Cant wait to get her in my face lol. Got a feeling these will go longer than the other strains in my flower room though for some reason. Some real long and thick pistils gonna be some fat buds for such little bushes.

All caught up. Now I need to check out your Barney's grow.
Barney's sent me a little package in exchange for some journals. One of the strains I received is the Peppermint Kush. I'll be dropping seed in a week or two for my new grow.
I don't think I'm going to run the PK this round. I'll wait until fall/winter for her.

Hope shit has settled down for ya. I've had a rough go lately too. Just gotta keep our heads up son! :hug::love:

Barney's sent me a little package in exchange for some journals. One of the strains I received is the Peppermint Kush. I'll be dropping seed in a week or two for my new grow.
I don't think I'm going to run the PK this round. I'll wait until fall/winter for her.

Hope shit has settled down for ya. I've had a rough go lately too. Just gotta keep our heads up son! :hug::love:
Pretty sure that will be the first seed I drop too!

Pretty sure that will be the first seed I drop too!
I wish i had the room y'all have. I have to operate out of a single 2x4 tent. I'd be dropping them all if I could.
I'll have a couple of separate grows instead. I'm still trying to find a better situation for my nursery so I can finally run a perpetual grow.

Yer i havent had the greatest of love in the veg tent. Pretty sure ive got it sorted though. Airflow was clearly atrocious.
Hoping this Peppermint Kush will turn out a beauty once she perks up.

Back
Top Bottom