Bilbo's Love Gang 3.0: Perpetual Motion Squad! Breeding, Cloning & Bondage!

Everything looking great Bilbo!
Thanks PW! Things are working out nicely in the flower room right now. Now to sort out the veg tent lol. Iv bit the bullet and fucked off the larger girls into the flower room. May actually put one of the c99 outdoors instead of dropping an auto.

Looks like Cannapot doesn't check their inbox. At least we got it figured out and they will honor their promises. :love: I'm excited to see what they send out.

Looks like Cannapot doesn't check their inbox. At least we got it figured out and they will honor their promises. :love: I'm excited to see what they send out.
Yer i did notice that they were quick to respond to the thread but not to DM so maybe their notifications are messed up or they havent had enough posts? Do the same rules apply to sponsors? lol. Yer im gonna send em a message now before i go to bed.

Yer i did notice that they were quick to respond to the thread but not to DM so maybe their notifications are messed up or they havent had enough posts? Do the same rules apply to sponsors? lol. Yer im gonna send em a message now before i go to bed.
Barney's didn't reply to my DM either, so perhaps they are not getting them. I'll just stick to emailing them from now on to avoid any confusion.
Have a good night Bilbo.

Yoooo. Week 5 day 4 Flower!
Got couple more bud shots from my lil star Bruce Banger. All the girls in the flower room are looking decent. Even the little fuckers from the veg tent have perked up within 2 days of being in there!! Swear its an alternate dimension man.

Veg Tent update
well here they are... i fucking hate plants. Plastic pots just as much. Summer more. Been so humid these girls are just takin aaaages to dry out so when they are (if they even are) it must only be for a short time. Either that or general airflow which either way i have sorted!

IMG_20190525_200411_654.jpg

20190525_152143.jpg

IMG_20190525_200411_659.jpg

IMG_20190525_200411_658.jpg

Oh yer see this little shitter in my garden. He/she is a jumper... i think. Im about 85% sure but anyway it can stay for a little while but it has given me the jolt to give it a clean down in there. Definitely needs it.
Morning
Veg Tent update
well here they are... i fucking hate plants. Plastic pots just as much. Summer more. Been so humid these girls are just takin aaaages to dry out so when they are (if they even are) it must only be for a short time. Either that or general airflow which either way i have sorted!

IMG_20190525_200411_654.jpg

20190525_152143.jpg

IMG_20190525_200411_659.jpg

IMG_20190525_200411_658.jpg

Oh yer see this little shitter in my garden. He/she is a jumper... i think. Im about 85% sure but anyway it can stay for a little while but it has given me the jolt to give it a clean down in there. Definitely needs it.

Good morning Bilbo,
I'm real late to this party, do you mind if I jump in and watch?
I really liked your cure to the airflow problem.
Cheers

Wick :morenutes:

Morning

Good morning Bilbo,
I'm real late to this party, do you mind if I jump in and watch?
I really liked your cure to the airflow problem.
Cheers

Wick :morenutes:
Heidi hi mate. Na more the merrier my friend, more the frickin merrier.
Haha yerrrr aint nothing in the world that cant be done with a roll of duct tape and a can do attitude lol.

Week 5 day 6 Flower
looking beeeasty in the flower room right now. Good couple weeks left so plenty of bulking time to come! :p. GelatOG got her first dose of Platinum PK, this stuff stinks to high heaven due to the sulphur content and bio stimulants but cant deny its effectiveness. The plants that have already had a dose are definitely noticeably frostier and bulkier so we'll see what she does on the GelatOG in the next couple days.

Critical jack needed a support for the stack of fat old bud thats forming... i suspect soon i may need more supports lol. Luckily i have a full on bamboo bush growing not far away ;) lol.

GSCrack as usual is just trucking along. Was thinkin of bumpin up the bloom base nutes but it looks like the platinums picked up the slack since it started kicking in properly.

Citrus Shark girls are doing niiicely. Suspect they may take a little longer than some.of the other girls in the tent but i dont think they kicked into flower as quick as some of the others as they were pretty young. Oh yer both of em are definitely preggers lol. Ill take pics when im back in the garden :snowboating:.

Back
Top Bottom