Bks Buffet 6 Autos Under A 300W LED

Day 60 moby dick xxl
Buds are still fluffy but it is bulking up.
If the buds get dense this will be my best harvest yet for sure.
Quick reminder this plant is 25.5 inches tall.
image.jpg

Nice Bak, make sure about the bud with PM issue - it's painful to get rid of a harvest, but smoking bud with PM can cause big issues my friend :thumb:

Damn Bak that plant filled out so well. Hardly any leaves left on her, just a load of bud! :yahoo:

Nice Bak, you're stacking up a nice stash there! :passitleft: I'm not well experience with growing auto's, but there are some growers getting real good results with them. The last time i grew an auto was towards the end of 2017.

Quick update
The moby dick xxl is hanging to dry. I will post final trim pics and total weight at the end of the week. Overall is was a good grow with minimal problems. Should
End up with about 6 oz total from the 3 plants. The 3 i moved out doors were a total cluster f. Bud rot, airy buds , and low yields. I wont do autos outdoors without a greenhouse in the future.
76BE784B-483A-4C2F-927A-9B5EC6EF8EA1.jpeg

Damn Bak that's an impressive plant hangin' there! Her flowers filled out really well. XXL for sure!
Sorry to hear the autos did not do too well outdoors. Better luck next season! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom