Blackberry Kush Grow Sunblaze T5 Veg - 600 Watt HPS Cooltube Flower

I know thats why im not growing out there sadly. I have so many ideas for if I get to grow outdoors.. Check out the outdoor grow videos in my blog.

The area I live in is rural enough that fly overs are far and few between. We literally have one cop in my town and he gets off at 7pm every night. They concentrate on the national forests that border other states thank god! There is actually a joke around here that isn't really a joke. 2 rows corn, 1 row reefer, repeat.

we did have 2 feds in town and they both were dismissed for letting crimes go unpunished( they were born and bred local) so there is gonna be new folks in town. They will stand out like a sore thumb!

That actually sounds like the kind of place I pictured living in. As long as the internets fast

Well first to the stage we have a lovely sativa that is destined for 12 plus foot of growth before going to flower. Well actually there is 6 of them:

IMG_20140603_210206.jpg

and center stage we have a set of BB's hanging out. She must not of had dinner made on time cause shes turning all black and blue!\

IMG_20140602_140253.jpg

And heres a close up of those beautiful boobays.......
IMG_20140602_140241.jpg

Man they are lookin beautiful... How many days in flower?

5-6 weeks tamir. stinks like awesomeness...lol

Pittbull If I cant piss of the front porch while shooting a gun and guzzling a beer than im not home! LMAO!

Wow yer giving out your WV hollar locale!! Me, I cant piss outside, cant shoot any guns (cept in my indoor DIY 30 meter range), cant drink beer in public without a paper bag, but I can smoke a joint outside without the cops messing with me, go figure. Guns are the fastest way to get the helicopters in the air and the cops makin noise. My 4 little ladies are in 3rd day of flower @ 18", I'm afraid to post a journal...

Lookin good and frosty there... wow yummy yum yum, I bet you cant wait to take a puff...

Cheers,
Bob

Wow yer giving out your WV hollar locale!! Me, I cant piss outside, cant shoot any guns (cept in my indoor DIY 30 meter range), cant drink beer in public without a paper bag, but I can smoke a joint outside without the cops messing with me, go figure. Guns are the fastest way to get the helicopters in the air and the cops makin noise. My 4 little ladies are in 3rd day of flower @ 18", I'm afraid to post a journal...

Lookin good and frosty there... wow yummy yum yum, I bet you cant wait to take a puff...

Cheers,
Bob

Yea bob start a journal. I started my first one back in April and I've gotten some priceless info that would have ruined me if I didn't ask. U have grows from experts, connosouers, growers with a deep wallet and time to kill, growers with under $100 and a passion for cultivation and ur everyday patient who just doesn't want to spend retail prices for their meds.

There will be no judgment or criticism. 420 has now become my second family.. We'll maybe not that serious but it definitely outweighs my mistress..

Tamir hit the nail on the head. Im using a $300 grow op and get treated like the guys running 8000 watt at 10 grand invested. That investment has returned itself 200 times over! And anytime I want I have this:

IMG_20140602_140807.jpg

Simple leaf but man its fries ya :smokin:

And below we have another angle

IMG_20140604_194712.jpg

That's just sugar leaf in ur bowl? Man that's a great... May have to try that... Lol

When I get low on my personal stash I mix in the leaves or just smoke the leaves straight up. Its a lot better then the 5% thc in the 80's for sure. given my experience I would have to put my leaves around 13-19% and this stuff I grow around 21-24% so not to much of a dropoff especially considering leaf to bud ratio. Just smoke more leaf haHA

Hmm. I've just been to a lot of places in my life I cant help it. I've spent so much on greyhound that they should just give me the bus now. Some weird ass people out there and they all ride the greyhound. Had one guy we picked up in Wyoming try to play dice with me and was convinced he is my father all the way to chicago. You should join 1 or both of the current topics I have in my signature. I need more people to conversate there before I go on to cover more topics.

ok i will check out your topics and join in - thanks for checking out my journal

Back
Top Bottom