Blackberry Kush Grow Sunblaze T5 Veg - 600 Watt HPS Cooltube Flower

taste was a bit off due to zero cure time but the buzz, oh my lawd the buzz. Very strong and instant 3-4 hits and I was pretty head buzz'd but not a lot of body effects yet. Munchies and nap were both needed. Without redose you are snoozing in 1 1/2 hours. Ill let trichomes amber up some. The purple and blues are starting to show on the bud clusters. Thinks are getting super dank super quick!

Well it sure sounds like a success. Who knows maybe someday we will be able to host 420 magazine smoke events in the future so we can meet and smoke once the federal law comes tumbling down.

nice I made a similar one last year and they work great! nice job

lol still getting used to this site - I was talking about the cloner you made lol

Welcome to the site. Feel free to stop by my journal. The url is located in the signature below my posts as it should be with everyone with a journal. It makes things a lot easier. I like maine a lot. I was in lewiston for about a month it was some of the mos fun ive ever had.

Well it sure sounds like a success. Who knows maybe someday we will be able to host 420 magazine smoke events in the future so we can meet and smoke once the federal law comes tumbling down.

Ya 100% there, I can't wait for that (tumbling down thing). Boo-berry is one of my favorite highs, wait till its ready .... patience grass smoker its going to be mighty fine 420.

Cheers,
Bob

Welcome to the site. Feel free to stop by my journal. The url is located in the signature below my posts as it should be with everyone with a journal. It makes things a lot easier. I like maine a lot. I was in lewiston for about a month it was some of the mos fun ive ever had.

nice I live about 40 min from where you were but I'm needing a change of scene lol I will check out your journal and also get my link set up to my journal

Sounds good. Let me know when its up so I can subscribe in case you need help. Im around a lot and I dont mind helping.

Did i miss the show? Can i listen from outside the door or is there room for a humble noob like myself? Just skimmed through everything and the ladies look stellar! fine job youre doing there sir!

Im sure you dont care to but my journal is full of tips for beginners to the more advanced

Hmm. I've just been to a lot of places in my life I cant help it. I've spent so much on greyhound that they should just give me the bus now. Some weird ass people out there and they all ride the greyhound. Had one guy we picked up in Wyoming try to play dice with me and was convinced he is my father all the way to chicago. You should join 1 or both of the current topics I have in my signature. I need more people to conversate there before I go on to cover more topics.

Well first to the stage we have a lovely sativa that is destined for 12 plus foot of growth before going to flower. Well actually there is 6 of them:

IMG_20140603_210206.jpg

and center stage we have a set of BB's hanging out. She must not of had dinner made on time cause shes turning all black and blue!\

IMG_20140602_140253.jpg

And heres a close up of those beautiful boobays.......
IMG_20140602_140241.jpg

I figured outdoors. Not many people have vaulted ceilings. If I could grow outside without worry of police harassment. Even if its legal it isnt federally. The feds come and raid take all the money and pot without any charges. Its robbery.

Back
Top Bottom