Blackberry Kush Grow Sunblaze T5 Veg - 600 Watt HPS Cooltube Flower

Are you going to use the fanleaves to make hash then? The thc amount in fanleaves is usually not worth smoking and the taste is not very good but you could make hash to get better quality out of it.

IMG_20140516_094956.jpg

indoor:

Above we have 4 Blackberry (photoperiod)in 10 days of veg. 2 auto pounders and 2 auto blues about week 3, solos are all BB clones. This plant clones so well I think I will eliminate all other strains and stick with it.

Outdoor: We have 1 Mazar/skunk mother to flower out. Putting her out at a huge 4' bush, cant wait to see what she grows to. Keeping her company is 60 autos in uzbeka, pounder and blues. Guerilla grow so no pics but may sneak a few today :)

Everyone have a great day!

They are so damn frosty, damn near completely out to the outer fan leaf tips!! Love the shiny gleam of those sticky smelly resin glands! :goodjob: I will need to come back later today and make a full run through to see what I have missed :surf:

Keep on keepin' on, you are treating your ladies right :Namaste:

Looking good so far. What magnification do you use to show the trichomes on the leaves?

Most piscs are from my asus ransformer. When inspecting for bugs or trichs i take pictures with a canon powershot. The software that comes with it is awesome at zomming into and inspecting whole leaves. It is only 10mega but works fine. My eye sight is really starting to suck ss i age. ...lol. i do have s few loops as well. Yard sale, boughtba box for 10bucks and it had like 16 in there. I gave most out to machinist freinds

Hey Dank, I took some 4 1/2 week samples from my top buds nearest the UV-B lights and let them hang for a week. Tokin' 'em up now and getting really toasted off 4-5 hits. Holy shit it's better than I had hoped for when they finished and they still have at least 3 weeks to go! Even the taste is fairly decent without curing.

Happy harvests!

My samples aren't dry yet, its always nice to get a good surprise.

Trich_close_up.PNG

see if this works. A little closer look. Picture is older so more now :)

Your plants look very tasty, Sub'd.

Hey guys! Greww a while back and decided to get in the mix again. Some freinds still grow and were more than happy to supply me with very decent strains. Right now i have lucy in the cloner and blackberry kush in the veg room still under 24 hours. Had to clone from clippings but all is working well. Yea nothing special. From here i will start a grow journal

Veg in sunblaze t5 48 inch 8 bulb. (4'x6')
Flower in 600watt cooltube with extrernal cooling(6x6)
Room temps at 75 degrees with humidifiers
Promix bx for everything
Fox farm nutes

:wood: dude? :wood: I'm a little late. :lot-o-toke: Any seats left in hear dude?

great page 1 dude :goodjob: i got sum catching up to do here, that bud on your last page is a drool factor 10!

I'm soaked. be back later

Back
Top Bottom