Blazinjones's Hydro - Ebb 'n Flow - Grow Journal - 2016

Thts wat I been doin I jus didn't no if I shud do the sledgehammer or not cuz people were says it almost kills there plants r whatever so I jus did a really low amount n thy seemd 2 me 2 like it its jus the new growth seems 2b wilty n yellowing but I make sure the ph is right every time n I'm following the ff nute chart thy send wit the dirty dozen pack u can get jus not full doses cuz I only have 2 plants in my hydro setup
Plants love sappon oil extract, its good stuff. But use feeding schedule by weeks, it a good fit for plant size.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Hey Bro, you need to edit/delete that post. What you're asking is not allowed on :420: and you'll get slapped by the mod's...

Just call your bank and ask them to remove the block or use bitcoin.

:Namaste:

20160807_142407.jpg

This one is doin really gud a lot of buds already starting I'm really excited lol she's lookn a lot better than the other 1
20160807_140540.jpg

This 1 is the other 1 I hav in my hydro setup n she isn't doin 2gud she got a lot of yellowing goin on new and old growth one of the bigger leaves must hav turnd yellow over nite cuz wen I showed up 2day it was almost all yellow
Here is a close up of sum of the new growth if any1 can help me figure this out I used ff sledgehammer 2 Ana half days ago to tryn help her out thinkn mayb she had nute lock but thts not helpn n I check ph n balance as needed b4 every watering so thts gud unless my ph pen is shit idk or does any1 think it mite be hermaphrodite idk wat that looks like but yea if any1 can help I wud greatly appreciate it thank you and every1 on here hav a great day

K so for my hydro setup the temp is 92.1 °f and the RH is 41% when lights r on they r ona 12/12 schedule flower stage

And my soil setup temp is 80.7°f n the RH is 52% lights r on 24/7 veg stage

Temps need to be under 85° photosynthesis breaks down over thar temperature. Run lights at night, lower wattage, get AC. You will not succeed if Temps stay that high. I'm not busting your balls, I'm letting you know what you need to know. If you can not drop temperature. Stop. Res is warm I'm sure, I'd get water bottle and freeze them and keep it cool. Good luck

K so I orderd my first mars hydro light setup 2day this is what I got a mars 300 LED Grow Light Full Spectrum Hydro Indoor Plant Veg Flower True140W±5% so can't wait for it 2 show up in the mail if any1 has any info on mars hydro or if this setup I bought isn't the right one or anything if I'm doin sum thing wrong please sum1 let me no

Blazin', can you post a recent pick of the girl having the problems?

In the last one from five days ago, the new growth was looking better and, although your temps are a little high, you seem to have brought them down quite a bite (although, would be good to get RH up a little, if possible, too!).

I want to see if that newer growth is still looking good. Some of the damage to the old growth will not recover, so key to make sure the new stuff is looking good and the bad stuff isn't getting worse!

I'll getn get sum close up pics of new growth I no older growth won't fix itself but I'm hoping its not getn worse n it kinda seems like it so I'm tryin to figure it out b4 it gets out a control n I lose my lovely ladies but yea here is a close up of new growth

1471032110451-117694304.jpg
This is a close up of the new growth not doin so hot:(

OK, Brother...that's the older growth. I wanted to see some of the top shoots. In the first two pics in your earlier post, the new growth looks nice and green. The third/last pic in the series was the bottom of the plant.

Assuming all three pics are of the same plant, I'd say the new growth looking much better.

I thought the lil leaves on it r what is the new growth and those lil leaves on the bottom of the plant are those not new growth?? Cuz those r what is wilting/drooping and yellowing

Nope, and don't worry about those (for now)...you have nothing there so just worry about the stuff on top. Plus, the plants will drop some of the lower leaves when in flower and the rest is usually "popcorn" buds.

I personally remove the lower growth on my plants. Here's a lower shot of the girl currently in flower (taken a few week in):

DSCN32572.JPG

As stated above, doing well.

Back
Top Bottom