BlazinTrees' hydro grow - all widow

Anyone had experience with a grow where the yeild was pretty much what the seeds said they would yeild? The reason I ask is because..I'm only looking to get away withe maybe 5-6 oz's total...if i'm lucky. But everywhere WW seeds are sold the yeild says 450 grams...which equals 15+ oz's per plant. Now i understand this under perfect growing conditions...but seriously has anyone come close to producing what the seed says it will yeild? I don't expect to walk away with 15 oz's per plant...that's for sure....wishful thinking. Hell if that were the case...and 3 of the 4 i have now were fem's then I'd have like 45 oz's !!!! LOL. That be some crazy shit. almost 3 lb's of bud!?!?! LMAO no way!!!!

well i read some grower reviews on OG, and found that the short stout structure seems to be the norm for the Nirvana WW's. so looks like i'm still doing okay....also the avg there was anywhere from 1.5 to 2 oz per plant...fuck that 450g shit... LOL

okay..well now i'm guessing that the the yeild being advertised probably is for the entire pack of 10 seeds. So if all 10 seeds were fem's...and each plant yeilded and avg of 1.5 oz per plant...then 10 plants would yeild 15 oz's...or roughly the 450g that they advertise.

Day 35: The plants have stretched out a little bit more....WW2 & WW3 are about 10 inches now. Don't want to jinx myself, but I think all three are females. I can barely make out what looks like small hairs on WW1, WW2, and WW3...can't tell yet on mini weed. I should be able to tell much better by friday or the weekend. keep your fingers crossed for me people.

Day 38: Man am I lucky or what? I'm the proud father of three girls!!!! Miniweed is still undecided...lol. nothing showing yet. But I got some great shots of WW2, and WW3's pistils!!! My camera died before I could get a good shot of WW1. I had fun tweaking the camera...found a new feature that lets me get in even closer and even more clear...Also had fun tweaking the close ups with a little coloring so that the 'girls' stand out...check'em out!!! :headbanger:

WW2
day38ww2.jpg

WW3
day38ww3.jpg

man i'm so lucky. averaging 1.5 to 2 oz off each...i could end up with up to 6 oz's if i'm lucky!!!! That will last me for a little while.... :headbanger:

hey blazin whats up? congrats on the girls bro... dude i been trying to figure out why your WW is indica while mine is a definatly a sativa.. i read on OG that it is like 80/20 sativa.. well ours has grown like 6-9inches in the first week of flowering so im hoping like you i get a big yeild off my 2 plants

yeah...mine are nirvana seeds...so mine is 60-ind/40-sat...

yeah mine has grown about 4 -5 inches in the first week of flowering.

sweet we are gonna have to compare our yeilds when its finally done!!! we prolly will be finishing up at about the same time... hope for some christmas buds!!!

yeah I've been watching your grow...i'm about a week behind you...so mine will prolly be done a little after new years. i was hoping for x-mas bud too...but doesn't look like i planted early enough.

your mango and ww are both looking great.

not to mention...this is just harvesting time...then you have to wait for it to cure...i'll prolly take a small sample when i harvest...and just dry it for a few seconds in the microwave...to get that much anticipated sneek peek, while i'm waiting. So really...i prolly won't have my hands on the good final product until mid to end of jan.

sup bro congrats on the females glad to hear. yeah cureing is a bitch im about to be at the step they way i get a sample nug i not but microwaveing it i set it ontop of my hps reflector and from that heat it dries it out nicely i dont like microwaving it . but keep up the good work

blacturboteg420 said:
sup bro congrats on the females glad to hear. yeah cureing is a bitch im about to be at the step they way i get a sample nug i not but microwaveing it i set it ontop of my hps reflector and from that heat it dries it out nicely i dont like microwaving it . but keep up the good work

that sounds like a cool idea...never thought of that...but it'll still take a day or two to do that right?

i just said microwave (even though i know it kills the potency), because i think it was mr green's grow guide that said for those of us that are impatient...you can microwave a small amount to satisfy the curiosity...and impatience.

Yeah P420 told me the idea and i thought i was good so i tried it so if any one ask id say thats a quick and easy way to do it .. it was a small nug and took it off aroud 4pm went to work got home around 1030 and it was dry..

Day 39 - Just for journaling purposes...i topped all three of my babies today...approx one week into flowering.

I know there are debates on when to top...some say only top before the flowering stage...but going by the Mr Green Video...that NDW4M posted in his hydro grow...he tops one week after putting them into flowering...and doesn't seem to have a problem.

well...i just found out the light my friend loaned to me is actually a 600W...lucky me!!! Also...i've tossed the victims of the topping into a bowl of water..and the fan leaves are just keeping them floating...and i put a flouro on them...back to the 24/7 cycle until i see some roots pop out...then i'll have 3 little clones. Depending on my timing and if i configure my area to accomodate both a flowering and vegging room by then, maybe I'll keep one of these as a mother plant...I'm giving one to my friend. The other two i'll veg for a while...and pick which one I want to keep as a mother plant if i can.

question for u blazein ur tryin to clone right? did u use the fan leaf to try and clone that? just check because if i am correct i think that u clone useing the braches that come out of the nobes or what ever call them. But correct me if im wrong i just thought of that

nah...I'll have pix up soon...waiting for 10 PM to roll around (when my lights come on in the back)...so i can go take pix. I have pix of the possible clones already in the cam...but i'll upload them all at once a little later tonight...

It's not just one fan leaf. topped them just below the last set of leaves that were up top. so my clones actually have 4 leaves each...the two that i cut just below..and then a really small brand new set standing up in the middle of those. the two leaves seem to keep it floating in the water pretty nicely. i wasn't really expecting to clone...but if this works out...then it'll be awesome. I'll be getting some root compound soon..and getting them out of the water...

Back
Top Bottom