Bopgun x Tangie Test Run

Looking forward to this :passitleft:

What is the Bopgun genetics again? I know I saw in the last journal, but it didn't stick :volcano-smiley:

Nice to see you upgraded the lights :thumb:
Hey good to see you around gromie! The Bopgun is Dosidos x Papaya. Papaya is Afghan x mango. Flavors were mostly sweet tropical flavors. Ranging from pineapple to mango. The pheno I used has a sweet lemon flavor.

I was surprised to see oni use papaya as much as they do in their breeding. I am pretty sure I grew papya out for a while and it was nothing special. Atleast the cut I got wasn't. I had 3 or 4 other strains at the time that out shined her in almost every regard.
The papaya they use is KC Brains. It is afghan x mango. And his mango was 50% afghan x 2 different landrace sativas I believe. So the Papaya is 75% afghan basically. I can say that all the phenos were fairly similar for 10 females in structure. There were a few that were duds in my opinion. I think those were the Papaya leaners if I had to guess. If I had to guess I would think they are using the Papaya for yield and structure more than terps and potency.

The papaya they use is KC Brains. It is afghan x mango. And his mango was 50% afghan x 2 different landrace sativas I believe. So the Papaya is 75% afghan basically. I can say that all the phenos were fairly similar for 10 females in structure. There were a few that were duds in my opinion. I think those were the Papaya leaners if I had to guess. If I had to guess I would think they are using the Papaya for yield and structure more than terps and potency.
It must be. The Papaya did yield well but the guy I traded cuts with got the better end of the deal IMO. I traded him my Widowberry for his papaya because he talked it up and it was actually supposed to be a skunk cross. It was not his skunk and no one cared for it nearly as much as the widowberry. The guy tried telling me the Widowberry was pretty shitty because he was only pulling a pound per plant (inside) and was just turning it all int oil.... His papaya supposedly yielded 2 pounds per plant inside but it was no where near as nice of bud. I passed my wb to a few people and had a buddy pull a pound off her outside getting out in the ground at 6 inches in late june and pulled second week of october. The next year that same guy pulled 8 pounds off of 4 of them.

Sorry for the rant that went off topic. The whole point was that the Papaya was nothing that I would write home about, let alone breed with. Oni has done really well with theirs though.

Back
Top Bottom