Bopgun x Tangie Test Run

Are you planning on raising the shorter ones to even the canopy?
Yeah. The 2 medium's are only about 4 inches shorter than the tallest, so was gonna leave those alone. Was gonna pick up 2 of those wooden box crates that wine cases come in and put those under the 2 shortest. That should make them about even with the tallest.

Update day 21 12/12

So we are now at the 3 week mark for flower. Frost levels are looking respectable for this stage of the game. 3 of the 6 plants have an orange aroma already. #1, and #3 the most dominant. #3 smells the strongest to me at this point and has the best trichome coverage. She smells like a sour tangerine on week 3, so yeah got my eye on this girl. :popcorn: I included pics of #1 and #2 also. That is all for now. Thanks for stopping by. :peace::passitleft:

Update: Day 1 12/12

Welcome back everyone. I flipped the plants to flower yesterday. I numbered the plants 1-6 and took clones. There were 2 taller plants, 1 medium, and 3 short. I numbered them 1 being the tallest and 6 being the shortest. All have nice stocky branches. Hopefully the flowers are nice. Thanks for stopping by. :peace::green_heart::Namaste:
Mmmmm really looks like my sorta strain. Nice heavy indica leaner hybrid. Bet shes gonna taste pheno-menal... see what i did there. I fuxkin kill myself.

Mmmmm really looks like my sorta strain. Nice heavy indica leaner hybrid. Bet shes gonna taste pheno-menal... see what i did there. I fuxkin kill myself.
Haha yeah Pheno-menal! That is brilliant. :high-five:
Ooooo. Super frosty @Kitchenhawk cant wait to drop mine man. Think ill take up most of my next runs space with these lol
Thanks! Maybe let me get through the test grow before filling most your space though. I would feel terrible if these herm out or turn out less than stellar and you mess off a whole grow.

Thanks! Maybe let me get through the test grow before filling most your space though. I would feel terrible if these herm out or turn out less than stellar and you mess off a whole grow.
Ahhhh dont worry about me cuz! All part of the fun for me. I love the unknown. Its pretty much my favourite part of growing.... aside from all the weed lol

Very respectable frost for 3 week mark... I’ll keep checking in to see how this grow goes :thumb:

Let's hope their little budlets grow into full blown hooters!.....ok, I feel like a plant pedophile after typing that.
Just when I thought I couldn’t enjoy anything more than growing weed.....kitchenhawk is growing plants with hooters! Damn!

Just when I thought I couldn’t enjoy anything more than growing weed.....kitchenhawk is growing plants with hooters! Damn!
Them Hooters gonna have some purple nurples? LoL
:laugh:

Was looking at the girls last night and noticed this interesting trait on 2 of the 6 plants. #2 had about 15 leaves with little budlets and pistils shooting out of fan leaves. #6 had just a few fans were you can see the pistils coming out. I have seen this before, but can not say I ever had a plant do it. Kinda cool.

Back
Top Bottom