Bozzo's Sun & Soil Grow - Red Devil with Cogo's Formula

bozzo,
Good sativaday morning ol`friend. The weedend awaits you.

Good morning weed bozzo. Have a great Sativaday my firend

Good Munchday morning Bozzo. Time to start the week, the weedend is over.

damn molesmoles popped up a mound right between 2 plants.... I stuck a hose down and flooded them out. Then filled in hole with pro mix. They wont use that trail again. Its always something .

Happy weednesday my friend. You have moles and I have mold. Just put a small a/c unit in the greenhouse that has a dehumidifier mode. If I can lower it any i will get a bigger one. I'm thinking about putting plastic on the floor to help with the moisture also. Think I'm beating my head against the wall.

i don't think you should use plastic..it can trap air...causing condensation...raising your hum...higher temps = lower hum...my dehumidifier puts out warm air...but really pulls the hum down..fast...its a 2 gal...

I was thinking, on the plastic, it would put a barrier between the ground and the greenhouse acting like a floor.

moles lots easier than mold.....Just stick a hose in the hole and flood them out. plastic on floor not going to help mold...... once you have mold ,you got it. control is the only thing to do now. I did the sulfur burn this spring and have not seen any yet this year. So I will be doing that every year from now on. But the vinegar and water got me to the finish last year just fine.

Moles ? Damn hairless little bastards anyway. They can sure mess up your yard. Good weed to you on this Thursday.

A little smoke report.
The Red Devil is the smoothest smoke I have had in a long time. you hardly know your inhaling smoke at all. Great buzz, but can function ok after smoking. And it will give you the munchies like never before. I will wake up in the middle of the night and have to get up to eat. A diet buster for sure. The plants are big producers that grow like a bush .Very easy to clone

The OG-18 The buds are little hard buds stacked on top of each other. looks like thi stick. I never smoke more than a few tokes before I'm in never never land. If you have to be somewhere on time ,don't smoke this. You will forget what state your in for a half hour after you smoke this stuff.
plant looks more like a Christmas tree than a pot plant compact and full of limbs. clones take longer to root that usual, and had a few that never rooted. But it is worth the wait. wish I had not given so many away.

A little smoke report.
The Red Devil is the smoothest smoke I have had in a long time. you hardly know your inhaling smoke at all. Great buzz, but can function ok after smoking. And it will give you the munchies like never before. I will wake up in the middle of the night and have to get up to eat. A diet buster for sure. The plants are big producers that grow like a bush .Very easy to clone

The OG-18 The buds are little hard buds stacked on top of each other. looks like thi stick. I never smoke more than a few tokes before I'm in never never land. If you have to be somewhere on time ,don't smoke this. You will forget what state your in for a half hour after you smoke this stuff.
plant looks more like a Christmas tree than a pot plant compact and full of limbs. clones take longer to root that usual, and had a few that never rooted. But it is worth the wait. wish I had not given so many away.

I'm there and I got there with Lucy today and Liberty Haze yesterday and on and on and on it's good to be retired:peace::high-five::thumb::circle-of-love:

DSC01679_800x532_.jpg
DSC01670_800x532_.jpg
DSC01677_800x532_.jpg

The one on left is the og-18 the right one Red devil

very nice bozzo and a good evening weed to ya. there is some serious buds going on there. :high-five:

Looking great! BTW I liked your previous smoke report, kind of echos my thoughts on my buds ;)
Reps for the great growin Bozzo, keep up the diligence and you will be rewarded!! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom