Bozzo's Sun & Soil Grow - Red Devil with Cogo's Formula

damn molesgot another mole hole . Shit flooded it out , but the og-18 in the greenhouse all of a sudden the fan leaves wilted. Mole hole was close to it . Shit my whole yard is mole hills. I have an invasion

Damn I have to stop smoking the Red Devil before bed. Smoked one at 11 while in bed. At 2:30 I woke up starving. Had to get up and scramble some eggs for a sandwich . Damn munchies like I have never seen .

Damn I had to take the og-18 down out of the greenhouse. It had a branch that came out at the ground level. A few weeks ago I crawled in and broke it off. It left a nasty gash out of the main trunk. well it finally killed it. When I tried to bend the trunk to tie it up all 4 main limbs snapped off with a crack. Dead as a doorknob. Lucky it lived that long. But it was dead center in the greenhouse. It was getting crowded out by the Red devil bushes on all sides. Now there is air and sun room for the rest. just 2 og-18 left outside.

Its less than a week till bow deer season and I have not cleaned up my blinds or set any bait out. I just can not think about it till the crop is in. Last years sativa did not finish till the first week of November. Lost the whole month of October . these girls will be done soon. it will be nice to finally get out to the woods and be done for the year.

Bozzo you are to funny. :rofl::rofl: First your eating the kitchen table and the next your crawling on the floor of your greenhouse. Did you get any bud off the dead tree. That really sucks but like you said more air and sun for the others. Good luck hurting. One of the guys at work got his elk with a bow. first one knock it down and second finished it. He was a big boy. 70 yard shot.

thanks mr B I have been looking into mite prevention. We need to prevent both the mold and the mites. I will be spraying miticide on my young plants ,before they flower. hell we don't smoke them leaves anyway. Flora mite kills both adults and eggs. sounds good.
And the sulfur has kept my house clean of P.M. Prevention much better than fighting them pests.:peace:

Yes got bud, but not much.

DSC016913.JPG
DSC016924.JPG
DSC016886.JPG

These og-18 plants remind me of the Death Stars from last years grow. Soft sugar leaves everywhere. .where the Red Devils are the standard kush look with white flowers everywhere.

these are my 2 remaining og =18/ The one on the right is one of my 3 late plants that got vegged till mid Aug under a light. They are clones cut in mid July.

Looking good :goodjob::thumb::thumb::goodjob::circle-of-love: Happy THCurday bozzo

The strangest thing is happening in the garden. I have 3 late plants that I had under a light till the middle of Aug. Then they went outdoors. So I figured they were at least 2 weeks behind the others. And I figure they will stay 2 weeks behind them. But The 2 late Red devils have caught up and passed the ones in the greenhouse. They are looking more mature than the ones that are 2 weeks ahead of them in the greenhouse. Its weird. They have the hard nubs in the middle of the buds. What are those called? And the greenhouse ones are just starting to get them. Strange. It looks like they may finish the same time.

I have started the harvest . It is a little early, but I have to leave for a while. The mother -in-law is ill and we must go to be with the family. I can not leave till it is hanging. there is plenty for the years supply for my needs. So It is a successful grow. I am just lucky it has not happened sooner. I can not ask the wife to go through it alone, so I'm out of here soon. it will take some hard work around here ,so I had better get going.. It has been fun guys. I will post the final results in a few weeks.

Happy Skunkday bozzo hope everything works out for the best. :peace:

thanks lester ,mr.B ,and Harley. I'm back. Mother -in-law doing better for now. I just harvested some tops off the plants on the south side of the greenhouse before I left. They needed to go. They were shading the rest of the greenhouse out. Lots more sunshine now. Got home to the first amber showing.The weather report calling for some rain in the next few days. So we will see on the outdoors ones.
I am still in shock at the 3 late girls. They were under a light till the 20th of August. The other girls were already showing good buds when they went out. But they are at the same stage as the rest. First amber showing on them also. They should be later than the rest ,but they are not. not what I expected.

bozzo,
Haven`t been in the journals for a couple days, sure get behind quick. Any way, good news about mother in law. Know how you feel about family, my in laws live in Florida (85 & 89 yrs.). Gotta take the wife down and set the fifth wheel up for her. Waiting for the new hot water heater to come for it. Asshole (so called friend of good friends) didn`t drain the hot water heater, froze and split. Did not say a word about it to me. He fiber glassed it and put leak sealer on it. Slow, but constant drip. Mentioned this, in a nice way to his wife, and said I wanted to talk to him about it. Needless to say he avoided me. Now they`re divorced and he`s long gone. Thought it was a good one as it had only been used 2 or 3 times. The stove and oven had never been used. Newness smell burnt off first time we used them. Buyer beware. It blue booked at $42,000, paid $22,000 for it. Still love it and think it was a good deal, just not quite as good as first thought though. Am putting an on demand retro fit hot water heater in it. This model is an upgrade on new RV`s. Wife`s bitching cause it not here yet and she wants to leave. Went out to the hunting grounds yesterday. New spot I fixed up at the end of last season has lots of fresh tracks (river crossing). Couple old spots show activity. The itch is getting bad. Hunting buddy wants to get out the crossbows and set for awhile now that it`s open. Hope to get out soon. Any thoughts about coming up ? Not too long of a drive by yourself. I have to drive wife and camper down and set her up. then drive back home, back to Florida after muzzle loading season is over. Almost 1600 miles one way by myself. Not looking forward to it, but I am going to go DEER HUNTING, come hell or high water. My favorite 2 1/2 months of the year.

PS,
Congrats on the harvest.

I'm thinking about it. would love to hunt the Seney one more time. I picked 2 100 pound corn bags of apples up yesterday on a golf course. Lots of apples this year. guess I should take some out now.

bozzo,
We set up just off the west edge of the Seney. Towards the end of the season, when the migration starts, they come through our area. Hunting in the Seney has too many rules. The road is considered the boundary, but the actual boundary is where we hunt.

PS,
About 2 weeks ago I picked my apples. Got 12 milk crates full. Last year they got stolen.

The first time I hunted years ago ,we rented an old sawmill/migrant worker shack south of Grand Maris.. And about 8 of us came up. I drove down and hunted just inside the Seney. after 3 days a monster came into view. Counted 10 points from a hundred yards. well I had an old gun and had not practiced . Of course I missed. But It was the biggest rack I have ever seen. So I am inclined to come during the migration. If I have any tags left. Haven't been to Crystals Bar in a long time.

this is the first year that I have had greenhouse plants and outdoor plants both in October. Before all my outdoor plants were forced flower and finished by now. So I do have an observation . the greenhouse plants are looking fine but the outdoor one are blowing them away . The buds are bigger, closer together, and the late girls that should be behind the greenhouse plants have caught up and passed them. Now I would never give up the greenhouse. Last year everyone's outdoor plants were froze out and dead by now. So the greenhouse is a must have up here in the far north. Next year I will only have 3 or 4 plants in the greenhouse. Hell with these nutes I think one would fill it up. The 2 middle plants had no grow room for sure .

Amber showing now, So I'm trimming today.

Back
Top Bottom