Bozzo's Sun & Soil Grow - Red Devil with Cogo's Formula

2 liquids brown and blue.. used nothing else . in pots and ground with pro mix. water out of the hose with well water. never had a brown leaf , green till the end.

2 liquids brown and blue.. used nothing else . in pots and ground with pro mix. water out of the hose with well water. never had a brown leaf , green till the end.

Yep that is what.I have. We use tap (city) water... Let it set for a day to degas. Going to use Sunshine Mix #4 in 5 gallon smart pots. I grew one plant in a 5x7 pot It was 4 feet tall easy... The pot was one of those green self waters filled with hydro ton. Just mixed up some Cogo's and fed it that....Was gifted a couple of clones in pro-mix in 1 gallon pots so going to try my hand at that. Yeah those plants look beautiful!

I wish I had left the bottoms of the other 6 plants in the greenhouse. This one is still growing buds in November. I will never chop the whole plant after this. When the bud rot starts, only the top buds will be cut. The whole plant will continue to grow. could have got twice what I got this year.:peace:

Way to go bozzo. I'm trying to reveg a couple of my Pakistan Chitreal/Afgani Bullrider. didn't get any clones of it and it is some fine bud. Good to see you are still at it. Happy thurweedday

hey Mr. B. This one not a reveg. It is still growing. I wish I had left them all up like this one. It has grown from a bunch of nothing buds to some nice nugs. this is what the greenhouse is good for.late fall growing. And guess what. I think it is too cool for bud rot. The whole plant froze 2 week sago and it it still growing strong. and I have at least 25 ladybugs on it.

DSC01890_800x532_.jpg
DSC01885_800x532_.jpg
taken November first

:goodjob:

Yep that is what.I have. We use tap (city) water... Let it set for a day to degas. Going to use Sunshine Mix #4 in 5 gallon smart pots. I grew one plant in a 5x7 pot It was 4 feet tall easy... The pot was one of those green self waters filled with hydro ton. Just mixed up some Cogo's and fed it that....Was gifted a couple of clones in pro-mix in 1 gallon pots so going to try my hand at that. Yeah those plants look beautiful!

Weed dude, I've found some information you might like to have a look at. Go to you tube type; air injection technology for soil, a true soil and hydroponics hybrid technology. There's all so a thread started; hydrosoil- the future of soil growing. Hope to see you there and hear your thoughts, and everybody else. This can be an organic grow system as well. Peace all. Bozzo sorry for jumping on didn't know where else to catch weed dude, not enough for pm's, sorry, peace

Weed dude, I've found some information you might like to have a look at. Go to you tube type; air injection technology for soil, a true soil and hydroponics hybrid technology. There's all so a thread started; hydrosoil- the future of soil growing. Hope to see you there and hear your thoughts, and everybody else. This can be an organic grow system as well. Peace all. Bozzo sorry for jumping on didn't know where else to catch weed dude, not enough for pm's, sorry, peace

Thanks for the heads up I will check it out. Couldn't find the thread...

WD

Bozzo, no worries man, race is on to 50 lol. Keep positing pics and we'll get you there ha. Peace man

I just picked the last buds off the plant .It was December 2nd. It had froze and thawed many time and was not dead yet. I got an extra ounce and a half off that plant. I will let all of my plants finish off in the greenhouse after the first picking of the buds. Won't be pulling whole plants anymore. a few plants came down with some bud rot. From now on when that happens, the first cutting will be taken and the bottom buds will finish great. I'm all done now but I have already started planning next years crop. Will be only planting 4 plants in the greenhouse. Any more crowds some out. The other 8 will be outdoors.

DSC01798_800x378_.jpg
DSC017418.JPG
DSC01679_800x532_.jpg
DSC01677_800x532_.jpg
DSC01631_800x532_.jpg
DSC01377_532x800_.jpg
DSC01228_800x532_.jpg
DSC01087_800x532_.jpg

I'm not getting much work done looking at these picture... Nice!!!

Hey bozzo your grow did you proud my friend. I'm not to sure I'm going to grow in the greenhouse next year. I'm not sure I will have a summer crop at all. I'm retiring in the spring so I plan to do a little traveling during the summer so I won't be able to grow. I will be here watching you grow your beauties. Happy thurweedday.

Nice 2nd harvest. Would you be able to do the same thing with the outdoor plants?

Can't find the Hydro soil link.

Butch

Weed dude, goggle hydrosoil first option should be a link to 420 thread or search up top here, then type hydrosoil in keywords, thread option should come up. Peace

Hey bozzo your grow did you proud my friend. I'm not to sure I'm going to grow in the greenhouse next year. I'm not sure I will have a summer crop at all. I'm retiring in the spring so I plan to do a little traveling during the summer so I won't be able to grow. I will be here watching you grow your beauties. Happy thurweedday.

Thanks Mr B. This is probably my last journal. But the grow will go on as long as I live. I did 2 for posterity . Something for my friends to look at when I'm gone. Like Fish cake........We can still remember . :circle-of-love: Just to risky
You have indoors to fall back on. I enjoy outdoors. I have grown indoors and I still sit in the room and talk to the girls. I would just rather be outdoors. With the bugs ,mold, rain and eyes on you. I still love the outdoor grow. It is the best pot I have ever smoked . If it was any better, I would not be able to function.
I just smoked some Red devil and have been watching a animated movie called Rango about a chameleon that becomes a hero sheriff. Now that's a buzz isn't it?Now I'm so into it I can not change the channel. I think I'll have a few more tokes.
Has anyone heard anything on the fish ?

Back
Top Bottom