Aloha Grown With Sunny

They are looking just fine to me beez! The leaf crinkle thing to me is genetic as my pure cbd and the red cbd plant had and have it now. Here are the bigger 6 plants at 13 days from germination.

The other two are moving right a long and will catch up eventually.

Does this translate out to no topping or training? Just let them go au natural?

I’m thinking most will be topped. I think the strawberry Cola I will bend without topping. Not sure yet tho.

I hope everyone is getting restful and nourishing sleep. About to smoke a killer kush and Gelat og combo joint and nighty nite for sunny lol.. Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always :love:

:passitleft::passitleft:

Aloha All!

Sweet Skunk got topped this morning. The others will be ready to top by tomorrow. They are really growing fast now.

I have NOT fed them any mega crop or any nutrients yet besides whatever was already present in the soil and water.

Since I have never used this soil before I felt a bit cautious to begin feeding too soon. I really like this Mother Earth ground swell soil so far and would choose this over fox farm ocean forest all day.

Have you noticed a difference in the FFOF soil @MrSauga ? Lately the batches we have been getting at the store have been chucked full of sticks and big chunks of bark.. drains like shit too as I’ve heard from some customers.

I hope you all are having a wonderful ALOooooHa! Friday! Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always :love:

:passitleft::passitleft:

Have you noticed a difference in the FFOF soil @MrSauga ? Lately the batches we have been getting at the store have been chucked full of sticks and big chunks of bark.. drains like shit too as I’ve heard from some customers.
I use a couple of brands, one being FFOF. Right now it's recycled and I haven't bought a bag of it in a while.
The other brand I use is Nature's Care Organic Potting Soil from our friends at Miracle Grow. Both are similar in many ways, however I always cut both brands with 25% vermiculite, or perlite if that's all that's available. This gives it a more airy texture and could help with the drainage.
Vermiculite will provide the silica the plant needs as well.

Aloha Sunny! Looking great bra! You work in the industry?

Aloha MrOtter! Mahalo for stopping by and the kind words my friend. I work in hardware/retail but my lawn and garden department (go figure) gets busy around here. I’m always looking for anything new and exciting to bring in to the store wether it be soil/nutrients and accessories. I get feed back from my customers and if it sucks I won’t bring it in again lol I hope you are having a blessed day!

:passitleft:

I use a couple of brands, one being FFOF. Right now it's recycled and I haven't bought a bag of it in a while.
The other brand I use is Nature's Care Organic Potting Soil from our friends at Miracle Grow. Both are similar in many ways, however I always cut both brands with 25% vermiculite, or perlite if that's all that's available. This gives it a more airy texture and could help with the drainage.
Vermiculite will provide the silica the plant needs as well.

Mahalo MrSauga! Excellent tip on the vermiculite. I normally use the same ratio in perlite as well but I’m going au naturale with this new soil. Hope you are having a wonderful day! Aloha!

Sweet Skunk got topped this morning.
Am I correct saying that I see two nodes below the topping? So you topped at the third node? This is what I find confusing. Please correct me if I am wrong but isn't each new set of permanent leaves a new node? First set of permanent leave is the first node and so on yes?

Looks like Sunny topped above the third node, leaving 3 nodes. Some folks shave off node#1, for a quadline(4mains) but some leave it for a hexline (6mains)

Yes on this one I cut at the 3rd node and the 4th node came off lol Man I shouldn’t have smoked that whole damn joint on my lunch because I’m starting confuse myself :laughtwo: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I got my lifetime supply of mega crop in the mail though! Not sure what version I got but fondling the bag we have balls present in there so I’m assuming it’s like what I already have. I’m afraid to open it up and stink up my office.

9E93AAD7-01E5-4748-A1ED-5B88B2AE4853.jpeg
69B32D2E-EFFA-4B06-9F48-C44D2AAA7C03.jpeg

Looks like Sunny topped above the third node, leaving 3 nodes. Some folks shave off node#1, for a quadline(4mains) but some leave it for a hexline (6mains)

Mahalo Carcass! That’s exactly what I did except I didn’t shave of the fist node so I have 6 shoots remaining.

I hope all is well and blessed in carcass land my friend! Your outside ladies are gonna be doing the dance here soon!

I hope things are going great for you over there in paradise!
Your outside ladies are gonna be doing the dance here soon!
The smoky skies are slowing things down a little, but another couple of weeks should do it... so too late to put @13goody13 to work when he visits next week ;)

I’m afraid to open it up and stink up my office.

The new stuff is close to odorless, and gray (with balls)- going by the label, that's the same stuff I just got.

Not sure what version I got but fondling the bag we have balls present in there so I’m assuming it’s like what I already have.
We'll never know. I try and keep up with all the bags I see and that's a new one.
1599868039958.png

Now it's updated with yours...
1599868285534.png

We'll never know. I try and keep up with all the bags I see and that's a new one.
1599868039958.png

Now it's update with yours...
1599868285534.png

Would I be reaching to far to say the person(s) mixing this stuff up smoke a lot of bud and by slightly adjusting the printed numbers on the back of the bag is the easiest solution to fixing a small faaakup when mixing this shit up?

I gotta say I’m pretty Damn excited to have my own line on your mega crop spread sheet @MrSauga:woohoo:

#teamwhoddafukknows

Looking at the "derived from" section on the back of the bag I'm thinking it's not too organic? But it grows some gorgeous plants that's for sure.

It certainly does! I really like this stuff and the simplicity of it has me sold. I’d say MC is a upgrade from the last set of nutrients I chose to use.. spoiler alert I used the crushed bone dust of my enemies ha! The aliens will never know! My ship strictly flys in the spaces between the colors and eating marshmallows after midnight are a no no..

So when the 4th (fourth) node starts to grow out I remove it above the third node yes? So once topped I'll have the first, second, and third permanent leaves left in place.

Yep that’s how I do it my friend! As they get bigger we will train the branches out and down and see what we get:love:

Would I be reaching to far to say the person(s) mixing this stuff up smoke a lot of bud and by slightly adjusting the printed numbers on the back of the bag is the easiest solution to fixing a small faaakup when mixing this shit up?
That's hilarious. Someone wrote to them a while back about it because they were releasing a new version but the labels were the same. Their response was simply we are using the old stock of bags and the changes are not that big to warrant a new supply. I'm guessing whatever is on the floor when the operator goes to run it is the packaging you are going to get.
You have no idea what's in the bag is what I have concluded.

Your latest run is looking like it's off to a fine start! :thumb:

Yep that’s how I do it my friend! As they get bigger we will train the branches out and down and see what we get:love:
I don't want to rush the topping of the plants. I will be looking for some vertical growth above the site of the start of the side branching on the third node. Once there is enough vertical growth to avoid possibly damaging the new side branches I'll top the plants. I'm thinking I should have 4 to top here in the next few days. The Trainwreck is growing slowly, not sure she'll end up getting topped or not. I'm thinking it really important to top these plants at least a week before they start flowering right? The sooner the better?

Mine haven't "taken off" yet.

Back
Top Bottom