Aloha Grown With Sunny

Morning Sunny, glad to hear all is well! That’s quite the storm out there...

Aloha Lando! Yes we got lucky but the smaller islands behind us will have it a bit worst.

I found more nanners on the Dark Devil Auto this morning so she got the chop before work and is hanging up to dry. Did the quick finger nail trim and left the hard to get to sugar leaves. Such a beautiful plant and colorful harvest.

3B0850CE-B99B-48D3-A5E3-59C8ADBD4533.jpeg

BEAUTIFUL!

Mahalo beez! She pretty but does she throw a punch!

Congratulations Sunny, such a pretty color. :love:

Aloha and Mahalo HH! I hope all is well with the ohana! I’m looking forward to seeing if the color is as nice after drying.

Very nice Sunny!

Mahalo Penny! I wanna grow the rest of the beans I got and see what else I get. I still think the Dark Devil crossed with the Nevilles Haze would be awesome.

Some of the better shots from tonight :love:

Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarine XL Auto

Seedsman Gelat OG Auto

Seedsman Alaskan Purple Auto

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!! Aloha!

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Sunnyskies...Id like to join and learn. The XL auto is amazing. I will catch up here soon.

Aloha cr8! Stoked to have you here my Braddah! Jump in any time.. the water is fine.

:passitleft:

Hey my friend just wanted to let you know I am back. Journals still locked but I am back.:yahoo:

Aloha Mr Gerry! Was wondering what happen but happy you back my friend! How did the autos turn out? They were really taking off! Hope all is blessed my Braddah!

:passitleft:

Aloha All!

I hope everyone is doing well and is having a blessed week so far. Strange times in this world.. Maybe I smoke a lot of weed.. well I do smoke a lot of weed but I just pick up a weird vibration in the air lately. I sense something is unbalanced. I’m high as fuck too but maybe you know what mean..

I saw my first late night infomercial for face masks today. The whole damn thing showed people doing everyday things from elderly to kids wearing face masks. I’m for wearing face masks and ask every customer to wear one coming into to store. Just weird to see the new reality in commercials on tv is all.

Any whooo Got some snaps tonight while messing in the garden tonight. The main center fold was the Sweet Seeds Red Pure CBD mutant I’ve got going. She is almost done and I’m thinking she will get the chop at 70 days.

The amount of resin on her Is absolutely ridiculous. For a strain that is said to have no more then .05 THC with no psychoactive effects and to look like this trips me out. She is supposed to have 14-17% CBD though.

Sweet Seeds Red Pure CBD

Seedsman Gelat-OG Auto

Sweet Seeds Caramel Cream Auto

Seedsman Alaskan Purple Auto

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!!:love:

:passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft:

Gee Sunny it's bloody great that you've been knocking out all these autos as it allows a comparison to tell the better ones, but in your case I have no idea where to start because they all look really superb. Well done! :yummy:

Do you favor autos over photos? In your opinion, are the 'modern' auto strains anywhere close to where the photos are? I am restricted to outdoor growing at present, growing autos could have some advantages if they're on a similar level. Cheers.

I saw my first late night infomercial for face masks today.
What I find amazing is how fast all the big ad companies jump on board to make a BIG buck. Shamwow and Tommy Copper are good examples that can take an existing material and charge shit loads of money because it's what the public needs.

Gee Sunny it's bloody great that you've been knocking out all these autos as it allows a comparison to tell the better ones, but in your case I have no idea where to start because they all look really superb. Well done! :yummy:

Do you favor autos over photos? In your opinion, are the 'modern' auto strains anywhere close to where the photos are? I am restricted to outdoor growing at present, growing autos could have some advantages if they're on a similar level. Cheers.

Aloha Stunger! I love this plant autos or photo period ones so I can’t say I have a preference. The idea behind growing the autos was to stack up a bunch of bud in a reasonably short period of time. I also like a variety of weed to smoke and autos also provide that

Mind you I’m a little after 60 days from germinating these seeds and I’m already at this stage with buds. I most certainly think autos provide advantages depending on what you are looking to achieve.

I do not know the answer to this question. Is it possible that the CBD on a plant is also stored in the plant's trichromes along with the THC? That might explain the abundance of trichromes on the high CBD plant.

I think that’s exactly it beez! just like we eat with our eyes first I guess it’s safe to say we smoke with our eyes first too!! :laugh: Gonna try @DonkeyDick method and make capsules from this plant.

What I find amazing is how fast all the big ad companies jump on board to make a BIG buck. Shamwow and Tommy Copper are good examples that can take an existing material and charge shit loads of money because it's what the public needs.

Aloha MrSauga! No kidding brah! There is no slippin in the infomercial game. We got a lot of flower print masks going around down here.. all those atrocious aloha shirts got flipped real quick into masks!!:rofl::rofl:

Aloha All!

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii!!

Passing the virtual dutchie to the left hand side to you all!!

:passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft:

Aloha All!

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii!! My view while I try to catch some fish for dinner.
Nice view. It's the middle of winter here in NZ but I'm hoping to get out for a fish with my brother later this month during the next high tide as long as the weather is cooperating. We fish from the shore at night time when it's good and black. The main target fish we go for are Snapper. I grow in containers but my brother grows mostly in the ground, last year he buried a bunch of fish guts at the bottom of his growing holes which seem to help his plants do nicely.
Cheers :passitleft:

Aloha All!!

Got the kids to bed early tonight so had the opportunity to take some proper pictures for a cleaner update.

Plants are maintaining the same feeding amounts with the addition of Orga holland grow formula. Light schedule has stayed at 20 hours ON and 4 hours OFF.

2ml carb load
2ml Orga roots
2ml Orga grow
2ml silica
5ml calmag

Plants haven’t asked for more food so I’ll maintain until I see them get hungrier.

The G14 is 23 days from sprouting and has started throwing pistils.. Im not sure what to think about that since I’ve never grown autos before but I sure hope she gets a bit more height and over all volume to her!! :laugh: Hoping she doesn’t turn out to be Fecking runt.. faaaacck man!! Gonna crack more seeds if she doesn’t grow anymore and goes straight to budding. Every time I get caught up on Braddah Prestons journal I get itchy to pop more seeds!!:laugh:

G14 23 days from Sprouting

The Seedsman @SeedsMan Strawberry Cheesecake auto is firing right along. She got topped and the under growth is putting in work.

I noticed tonight she is a mutant with 4 finger leaves. She already stinks too and I love her fat indica leaves she has going for her. She is 15 days from sprout today. The vigor and growth these autos have are insane!! Seriously the fastest I’ve ever seen plants grow.

Seedsman Strawberry Cheesecake Auto 15 days from sprouting.

I hope everyone is having or has had blessed aloha Monday! Sending you nothing but positive thoughts and vibrations from Hawaii!! Gonna work on a smoke report for the white widow tomorrow and post it in my other thread. Running low on her already.. great strain and the onset and intensity of the high is good fun but for me the longevity of the high is a short. Not sure if that is a positive or a negative.. Small kine tunes to end the night!!
Catching up on your grow...man, seeing the same crazy growth on my first autos.

Nice view. It's the middle of winter here in NZ but I'm hoping to get out for a fish with my brother later this month during the next high tide as long as the weather is cooperating. We fish from the shore at night time when it's good and black. The main target fish we go for are Snapper. I grow in containers but my brother grows mostly in the ground, last year he buried a bunch of fish guts at the bottom of his growing holes which seem to help his plants do nicely.
Cheers :passitleft:

Kia ora! my Braddah. Today we were live baiting for predatory fish like trevally and barracuda. This one is a bluefin trevally or in Hawaiian we call it a ‘Omilu. Really yummy raw or fried up.

Unfortunately today I caught a lot of sun and nice solid body stone in my chair :laugh: :laugh:

Catching up on your grow...man, seeing the same crazy growth on my first autos.

That’s what is so addicting about them to me.. I’m fascinated with how quickly they grow. I’m looking forward to seeing how your set of plants come out my friend! I love your grow cab.. so clean it’s like I’m in a doctors office or abducted by aliens.

Thanks for the great reading, awesome pictures and lovely strain variety in this thread! Hopping on board and following along :)

Stoked to have you along @JCTJ As long as you don’t mind my stoned meandering and babble I try to get some nice pictures up to look at at the very least :rofl: I hope everyone is having a blessed night!!

:passitleft::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom