Brah's 5 Gallon Hempy, Melon Fizz, Mars Hydro TSW 2000, Grow Journal

top.jpg

side.jpg

Tiny update. We did a pretty big defol and lowered net 2 into the post stretch canopy. Adopted a rescue dog who's been keeping us very busy. Meet Bubba Kush, guardian of the bamboo forest!

bubbakush.jpg

tops2 - Copy.png

tops1 - Copy.png

side1 - Copy.png

Day 92, 21 days from flip.

Another small update. My back went out on me and I've been stuck in bed for the last 2 weeks, but the show must go on. We've done 3 feedings now with greatly increased P & K, testing out the advice from @Verbalist. There has been good swelling but we're starting to see some nutrient issues.

Going to flush the media tonight and reset the girls with our established baseline solution.

Much love to you all out there in 420land. Keep it classy.

We've done 3 feedings now with greatly increased P & K ... we're starting to see some nutrient issues.
Isn’t it weird that ya raise P & K - and get symptoms of K def!

If I may ask, what exactly were you dosing them with?

If my helper did it right, Emerald triangle sonic bloom. I'm looking forward to getting back in the tent myself to check things out.
Gotcha!

How much and on top of what?

Feel better soon, man! :green_heart:

tops2 - Copy.png

tops1 - Copy.png

side1 - Copy.png

Day 92, 21 days from flip.

Another small update. My back went out on me and I've been stuck in bed for the last 2 weeks, but the show must go on. We've done 3 feedings now with greatly increased P & K, testing out the advice from @Verbalist. There has been good swelling but we're starting to see some nutrient issues.

Going to flush the media tonight and reset the girls with our established baseline solution.

Much love to you all out there in 420land. Keep it classy.
Wag1 bruvva. Any idea how many ppm of P you fed them? And did you increase Calcium (& Mg) ratios as well?

Maryjane in most situations needs more Ca than P in a steady supply. And excessive phosphorus can block the Calcium uptake. If phosphorus is blocking Ca uptake, then that will most likely affect on Mg uptake as well (slight Mg def looking chlorosis visible on those photos).
Calcium acts as a buffer for Mg and thats why theyre usually recommended to keep at 5:1 3:1 or 2:1 ratio.

So that only could already cause hell lot of nutrition imbalance.

But as Felipe mentioned is there 308ppm of K in your feed? If theres excessive levels of K that will cause even more unbalancing. Excess K blocks Boron uptake and boron is responsible for cell movement. So the showing ”symptoms” may vary a lot.

:passitleft:Safe

Wag1 bruvva. Any idea how many ppm of P you fed them? And did you increase Calcium (& Mg) ratios as well?

Maryjane in most situations needs more Ca than P in a steady supply. And excessive phosphorus can block the Calcium uptake. If phosphorus is blocking Ca uptake, then that will most likely affect on Mg uptake as well (slight Mg def looking chlorosis visible on those photos).
Calcium acts as a buffer for Mg and thats why theyre usually recommended to keep at 5:1 3:1 or 2:1 ratio.

So that only could already cause hell lot of nutrition imbalance.

But as Felipe mentioned is there 308ppm of K in your feed? If theres excessive levels of K that will cause even more unbalancing. Excess K blocks Boron uptake and boron is responsible for cell movement. So the showing ”symptoms” may vary a lot.

:passitleft:Safe
Good info and I know right!?! All the facts are in that screenshot. Further questions can be directed to the assistant who shall not be assisting again :rofl:.

Do we know that?
Gardening is definitely my thing. The wife barely even smokes, and she's a smart cookie, she wouldn't wing it like that. It was an aspiring gardener I'm helping learn the ropes. They just get to make mistakes in their own garden from here on out :rofl::lot-o-toke:.

Back
Top Bottom