Buds!

tozort

Hi...Im Rick,This is my first legal grow..I have $180 in my HPS and MH kit,600 watts cool tube $30 for a duct fan, $60 for my T8's for my Clone closet.$120 for my original 4 clones..I got from a pro grower,$200 in pots soil, nuits,rockwool condish, and cloning powder,hood and trays,$40 for rain shower bucket,2 spray bottles ,And fruit tree spray..so from the ground up I have $630 invested...And i have 12 clones and 4 plants 5 feet tall flowering like a mother...This is not rocket science...So dont let people confuse you with BS....you can do this...I am..And 6 weeks ago..I knew NOTHING>>>I can tell you this...Its all about careful watering...go easy on the nuits and cal mag....dont spray your buds ..ever...And keep a super clean grow room...And have fun..this is fun..remember that...:peace:

High Rick. I don't hear you asking "what's the secret?" There is none. You got good deals on your stuff, but nothing unusual. Your simple 'must do' list is most everything. One thing I'll suggest is to watch your air quality. Temp, humidity, CO2, and movement. Seems obvious? Hope it is, you do seem quite sensible.

If you ever want to share your growing journey, a Journal in Progress would be nice. You will learn stuff, despite the fact that you are already rolling well. :thanks:

High Rick. I don't hear you asking "what's the secret?" There is none. You got good deals on your stuff, but nothing unusual. Your simple 'must do' list is most everything. One thing I'll suggest is to watch your air quality. Temp, humidity, CO2, and movement. Seems obvious? Hope it is, you do seem quite sensible.

If you ever want to share your growing journey, a Journal in Progress would be nice. You will learn stuff, despite the fact that you are already rolling well. :thanks:

well The only reason im off to a good start is I had a lot of help from people like you,That know how,And i applied myself fully before I even got started...I have studied and researched all over.to find the proper nuits.the correct PH values"I have really good tap water" how to feed...how much to water..I have got nuit burn...at first but got better at feeding them..I am still a dope ....but getting better every day....now im into trichomes and when to harvest....when there cloudy and some are amber...I need a jewelers eyepiece to see them well..low humidity in my flower room...higher in my clone room.Yes I am a licensed steam plant engineer so im not dumb...but like anything...you have to get balls deep into it too learn..And you have to let the plants tell you what they need...:peace:

21367.jpg
still in veg..last week or so..I will post the flowering progress later today,
31230.jpg

Hi - plants are doing well

I let my flowering babies go close to bone dry...After a water flush....they got full strent feeding today,,,,nice buds all over the plants...day 12 in 12/12 mode...The clones? I went to a daylight T8 And the soil is fully damp...no need to water ..day 3 no water....misting with nuits...and hit them with fruit tree spray on Thursday....They grew 2 inches yesterday...Is it the new light? or did they finally take root?...They look good 3 weeks 1 day old..:peace:

Re: Hi.....plants are doing well..

Main plants are 4 months 14 days old....next time i will start flowering earlier...at 3 months...8 feet high plants in a 7 foot room can be tricky..tee hee..

Re: Hi.....plants are doing well..

Nice to meet you tozort

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.
Hi..yes the grow was amazing...Best pot I ever had..Its so good I cant believe it...I am 6 days out from harvesting again ..with 4 big veg plants ready to go into flower room..Also staring 3 clones today and setting a Cinderella
20130626_044825.jpg
20130626_044820.jpg
20130626_044807.jpg
20130626_044754.jpg
bud172.jpg
99 seed into rockwool..If the taproot is good..peace man..I will try to get some pics up..I posted pics of the last grow..After i took all the fan leaves off at 30 days into flower..I love the results...normal branches that have popcorn buds are big nice buds cause they getting light..all of it I pay for...radical? perhaps but i will never do it the old way again

Back
Top Bottom