Bumble's Humble Hive! It's Alive

That's exciting, really happy for you!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Thanks G2H! And yes, I'm excited as well. I'm really looking forward to it growing. I've another pollen pod saved and I'm gonna do the same with these next 2 ladies as well. Just a lil bit. A few dabs each plant. I'm just experimenting and keeping it small and simple. Basic and Easy. I've got 3 plants now. All auto. Photos went to my brother's house in Albuquerque. I'm learning to let go. He now has 8 of my plants! He is the older brother so it's normal! Lol.

Peaceful blazing

You get your lily's yet B?...just got my package from Ace a couple days ago...15 days from shipping...complete with stickers and a great color brochure and papers...luvved their packaging idea...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:...
Not yet bro. Probably in the next few days! I'm really looking forward to tasting that Frosty bud! You planting yours when you get back from Mexico?

Peaceful blazing

You get your lily's yet B?...just got my package from Ace a couple days ago...15 days from shipping...complete with stickers and a great color brochure and papers...luvved their packaging idea...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:...

My packaging was plain and simple, and not very stealthy. My VISA card was rejected by the first bank since hey found ACE SEEDS in Spain to be an unusual purchase. My other debit card went through and he package arrived in under 2 weeks.

Not yet bro. Probably in the next few days! I'm really looking forward to tasting that Frosty bud! You planting yours when you get back from Mexico?

Peaceful blazing

I hope to have a single Lily in soil by the 25th. I need to shove some non-cannabis plants around to make space.

My packaging was plain and simple, and not very stealthy. My VISA card was rejected by the first bank since hey found ACE SEEDS in Spain to be an unusual purchase. My other debit card went through and he package arrived in under 2 weeks.

I hope to have a single Lily in soil by the 25th. I need to shove some non-cannabis plants around to make space.
I'm sure I'll get em today. Anything seed related goes to my brother's house in Albuquerque. He's the oldest multiple sclerosis male in New Mexico and he is Medical 100% no questions asked. And a Vet. So stealth really doesn't matter but with Christmas being here, people are looking through mailboxes and taking packages, so he's rolling out in his wheelchair, off and on, checking the mailbox! Smoking his hooters, one after another, ALL DAY!! With his 3rd Cavalry hat on! No shiz... .

Peaceful blazing

Quick update : Day 21-Our autos are flowering! Right on time. We nuted em last drench and now we let em stretch. Our 3 horn NLauto is doing as expected
420-magazine-mobile880085496.jpg
and has popped a third branch out on the top 2 nodes! So, we've 3 branches per node instead of the normal 2! Nice! I've spread the leaves and done a tuck here and there but she's bushy! We definitely got lucky with her mutation! She's gonna be a full figure gal.
And our NYC Diesel auto #2 is finally getting over her topping.
420-magazine-mobile1767462186.jpg
She'll be able to watch her big sis flower out in style, see how it's done! Once they get established blooms, I'll pick a few spots to pollinate.

Peaceful blazing

Seriously, I've got to say, the only way I can explain this indoor tent growing to men of my generation is this :Remember when you were 5, and you ordered the "Sea Monkeys" along with the "X-ray glasses" from the spiderman comic, and you mowed lawns all summer to save the money, and when it came it was soooo cheesy and fake that it left a HOLE in your soul that you almost scaled the depths of HADES to fill... Well, get a tent! ❤️GROW SOME GANGA❤️

CANNABIS - It's way better than Sea Monkeys!!!

Peaceful blazing

Cannabis.... it's better than sea monkeys. That's all I got out of this. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

... yada yada ...

CANNABIS - It's way better than Sea Monkeys!!!

Peaceful blazing ��

I had a weekly throw-away paper route to finance buying just the comic books, I only bought 4-5 per year (Fantastic Four - It's Clobberin Time!! ) :) I NEVER wasted my money on Sea Monkeys.. but I was sure tempted by those X-ray glasses.

I barely smoke ... growing cannabis for the wife is it's own reward.

:rofl: - It's way better than Sea Monkeys!!! :rofl:

I had a weekly throw-away paper route to finance buying just the comic books, I only bought 4-5 per year (Fantastic Four - It's Clobberin Time!! ) :) I NEVER wasted my money on Sea Monkeys.. but I was sure tempted by those X-ray glasses.

I barely smoke ... growing cannabis for the wife is it's own reward.

:rofl: - It's way better than Sea Monkeys!!! :rofl:
I had a mower and a trike with a BIG BASKET on the front my pops built me. I'd roll around the neighborhood (pretty safe back in the day) and go knocking on doors. It was a good lil hustle for a kid. Had a nice cash flow but, pinball machines got a lot of it! They had one machine at the Minute Market, with a 2 kid limit at 1 time in the store on the machine, sooo... If you had a stack of quarters on the table, then it was yours til you ran out. I remember waiting in line outside to play and the teenagers would be blowing hooters on the side of the store, acting all goofy with their transistor radio jamming some rock station. Dudes macking on the chick's! That pinball machine had everyone coming! They would switch it to a new one every few months. Have a weekly high score contest, hand out the coveted "Pinball Wizard" t-shirt! I hung out there a few years til about 10yrs old. Then I started jamming on the piano and that was it. Music took a front row seat for many years. Getting stoned, jamming some grooves, that's the ticket... :)_~

Peaceful blazing

Funny my friend! How's it going up there in the Mitt?

Oh you know just the usual 12" of snow followed by sub zero temps for the last week...other than that just peachy ;) My re-veggies are doing much better now, they sure do weird stuff when you do magik to them. Kinda turned into bud bushes from the looks of them, definitely not normal...just like their farmer lol. Gonna pop some NL auto mix at the end of this month, cant wait! Hey yours look awesome too BTW. Anyway have a great holidaze and TC cya soon!

Thank you AB, I've been playing around with the camera! Throwing out some special Christmas edition photos! Last one was GreenHere's the group in Red❤️!
420-magazine-mobile742904613.jpg
NYC Diesel auto #2
420-magazine-mobile1008494960.jpg
NLauto(with her Tri-branch mutation she is the shape of a triangle! Neato burrito.
420-magazine-mobile1366228710.jpg
NYC Diesel auto #1. She's not as beefy as I'd like but is chugging along. These other 2 Autos are in a different version of the soil and are already bigger and reacting better than ol #1. But... We will be heading to the land of Hi Brix soon so there will be no more guessing about soil. Today we get ready for the kiddos who arrive Christmas morning for a day of eating and just plain fun. Both boys are of age and are pro cannabis. But, they don't medically smoke, just "RECREATIONALLY" , so, I often get told "Nah" when I offer a toke! I'M LIKE WHAT?!? That is not the norm in my world. You offer me a a toke, I'm saying "Yeah"! So, it's cool to see the new legal generation proving the point that cannibas is not a gateway DRUG, it's a PLANT! Both of them are high school grads and career focused and working and continuing their education. They sound like me! He he! I've blazed and worked since I was 16. And excelled. I am so excited to see our nation embracing this plant in public.
420-magazine-mobile1871684628.jpg
Sleigh bells ring... Are ya listening...

Peaceful blazing

And here's some true pics! Got everyone out for a lil bit of sucker leaf trim off the lower branches.
420-magazine-mobile1866562984.jpg
NYC Diesel auto #2.
420-magazine-mobile482188390.jpg
420-magazine-mobile634649000.jpg
and she's really thriving.
420-magazine-mobile1039402104.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1328292755.jpg
and flowering.
And here's our X-Gal(yep,
420-magazine-mobile424970085.jpg
she's a mutant)NL auto
420-magazine-mobile1350729734.jpg
With a unique pyramid footprint due to the 3 branched nodes, she's a full figure gal already.
420-magazine-mobile1875647607.jpg
She's got 7 bloom sites already and we haven't even started our LST training!
420-magazine-mobile128913290.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1403049742.jpg
I'm excited to see this one grow out.
And,
I've really enjoyed this one so far,
420-magazine-mobile2021179205.jpg
even though I made a mistake with the soil and stunted her a bit by thoughtlessly grabbing random reused soil(never again), still I'm hoping to get a decent finish. NYC Diesel auto #1
420-magazine-mobile945955258.jpg
she is now smelling a bit piney as well as Diesel
420-magazine-mobile2108172573.jpg
plus she has 2 special seeds growing on her as well! My very own Dirty City Blizzard auto(Northern Storm auto x NYC Diesel auto)! Oooo boy.
420-magazine-mobile1676891804.jpg
She's gonna smoke great! I'm grateful!
THE goal of the Hive is this: Grow BUD. :)_~
HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Peaceful blazing

Back
Top Bottom