British Bulldog Meets Rottweiler - Getting Orgasmic With Organic

Thanks for dredging up that night helicoptering leopardskin image there Kriaze! Just when I thought all that stuff had been swept safely swept under the rug by the sands of time. Lol.
The last time I quit smoking was about 3 (?) months ago now I think- I didn't mark the day. The last while I've been alternating starting and quitting again every couple years - my girlfriend smokes way too much and apparently it only takes one weak moment on a boating trip with a bottle of rum to get me started back down the path to smoking full time again.
I normally quit by working myself up into a state of misery and drama about it in the preceding weeks (which unfortunately makes me want to smoke more) while physically isolating myself from it. I live out of the way and so can usually make a stand around the decision of driving into town to get more tobacco. I'll scavenge what I can till I am officially out and cannot find any more foul scraps anywhere, even any tiny flakes to mix with the bud- consumption of which goes up for a while.
It's a funny thing though- if I can get through three days without smoking then I know I'm as good as quit. The urges aren't as strong after that, + I know I've put the effort in to get that far so the decision becomes easy. Then I quickly start to forget about smoking and surprise myself when I realize that I don't smoke anymore and life goes on almost exactly the same, but with quite a boost to my personal health- mental and physical.
It's fairly easy to quit if the timing is right. Starting again is fairly easy too but it takes very little willpower to avoid once you've gone a few days.
Can't help you with the vaporizer question. I've only tried one once. Apparently I have some sort of vape arriving for POTM winnings, but it's just a pen for 'concentrates' I'm very ignorant on the subject.
Good luck there Matey and take care of yourself. :thumb:

I must admit that a few bottles of beer in the odd joint or three was rolled lol. The thing is though the e-liquid (Blueberry) tastes so good that I actually went back to switching between this for the nicotine and the pipe for the green, that pipe is shite though and really harsh. It's no big crisis if I have the odd joint now and again but I'm really after a decent vaporiser just for the herb now, probably going to go with the Storm vape which is pretty cheap and cheerful and does also have a chamber for oils, but apparently it's not too great at those.

That vision yesterday though, had me rolling in laughter for ages, it set me off on the course of a fantastic session with some good beer, fantastic smoke and old trance music...chilled was the word, or maybe the bird cos everybody's heard...Yep, waked and baked it was that good a night :rofl: Taking the wife out somewhere special that I know she has been wanting to go for awhile tonight, I'm going to share some love. Here's some to all of you here too :love: :thumb:

I have the firefly vape and love it. The firefly 2 is supposed to be even better! Duggan has one of the 2nd gen.

What I like about it is a glass chamber and easy to clean stainless vapor path that cools it down. It feels like a pipe in the hand and can work with concentrates. It glows like a pipe and is convection only. So when you take a hit you can just lay the vape down and hit it even the next day with no loss of material. Also because it is convection only there is very little aroma given off.

Also... Come to the smokathon!

The Great July 4th Smok-a-thon of 2016!

Well? How is it?

It was fantastic MrA. It didn't feel like I was smoking which made it all a little weird, plus it took some lung power to keep inhaling for so long which was also a little weird. But the taste, the taste was amazing, think of cooking an oven full of weed and this is what the taste is like on a low setting (which probably explains the lack of vapour). The hit was clean and the effect almost instant, a bit like a bucket bong but without the nasty taste or coughing. I was medicated all day yesterday and it just felt cleaner overall if you can understand what I mean, pure unadulterated beautiful tasty green.

Hello :420:

Here is how the Incredible Bulk is looking tonight:

DSC012124.JPG

It's a little weird as she's giving me the sense that she wants chopping with the smell she is putting off, the drooping she has and the fact that her leaves are losing their green colour (she has been on water only for awhile now), she's also not taking up any more water.

What is throwing me off though is that she still seems to have quite a few white pistils, but I can't let this stand in the way of my decision be it right or wrong so once I've set the little drying tent up she is for the chop chop :)

Here is a pic of her bud and a crop of that picture. Not as much amber as I usually see but there again I'm still seeing plenty of cloudy:

DSC011877.JPG
DSC01187cr.jpg

In comparison the Milk Strawberry Skunk still has a way to go:

DSC0120613.JPG

If you think I may be chopping too soon you will be too late to stop me (need more meds!) lol, but I'm sure I will enjoy the smoke either way. Here's a gratuitous bud shot that caught my eye:

DSC0116110.JPG

I may try and get some microscope pics up later depending on how long it takes me to get this tent sorted. In the meantime I will wish you all the best and may your buds be bountiful :thumb:

Still a little bit busy here but will hopefully have some microscope photographs up later. One thing that is striking me with these buds is the sheer weight of them, they're dense and much heavier than I was expecting. I realised this when I cut a popcorn bud for my hash trim bag and heard the 'thudding ding' as it hit the foil tray I'm using to catch everything. Even what I was considering larf is solid and heavy :)

Here's around where I'm up to at the moment:

image14274.jpeg

here it is after a haircut:

image14275.jpeg

Medicine is on its way, hip hip hooray! :passitleft:

Hey Weaselcracker thanks :)

Although hardly the haul of the century you would not believe how happy I am with a harvest at this time, I was considering that I may have to go and buy some but it seems that my sense of timing was indeed correct. A lot of the branches had what looked to be the beginning of balls on them, I'm not sure if that's what they were but they looked that way to me and they were on every single branch.

I managed to take 15 reasonable branches to hang in my drying tent and am now left with around a third of the plant which is all popcorn bud, I was thinking it would become hash but two reasons are tempting me to keep it and dry it out.

1: The buds although small are rock solid and smell great.
2: I'm low on stash lol

I have the other two plants in one pot which should be due for harvest anywhere between two to four weeks and I also have the two autos which I thought were close but after checking their grow information am now under the impression that these have around four weeks left minimum. We'll have to see if they survive that long ;)

Here are some microscope pictures as mentioned. I chopped up a bud rather than a leaf (a few of them fell on to my table ahem) and then set some side lighting up to help out with the microscope's light. Other than that it was simply a case of trying to get the focus right, something that often eludes me without auto focus, which I'm unable to use when doing these kinds of shots. Hopefully they will be clear enough to show that I did (or didn't) make the right choice in chopping:

DSC012316.JPG

DSC012326.JPG

Also a couple of pictures of my harvest, weight unknown as of yet, but enough for now :)

DSC012666.JPG

DSC012712.JPG

It's 7am and my eyes are dropping out, peace and bountiful buds :peace:

Ok so the weights are in. I was right in the fact that it was far from the haul of the century but 48.8g off my Incredible Bulk, plus a few gram of what some drunkard kept smoking on a quick dry isn't so bad. It will see me through until the other pot is ready, although I'm not sure if bashing a pollen laden branch has caused them to mature quicker, as they looked like they had weeks left the other day, but after getting some pollen on them they seem to have changed drastically. They look like they are ready for harvesting any moment now, I'm not sure what has happened there.

I'm also looking into making cannabis e-liquid, it's something that I'm going to read up on as I find the dry herb vape dissatisfactory, a Bing hits me too hard too fast, and my pipe is harsh. I've changed my tastebuds mentally somehow as tobacco in joints is knocking me sick, so I'll be happy if it's possible to smoke the weed in my ecig and still have the potency while allowing me to smoke/vape and enjoy different levels of stoned on my way to the usual end of crashing out in peaceful bliss :)

Here are some pictures of the harvest:

image14452.jpeg

image14455.jpeg

One here for MrA if he's about, I hear he like pics of jarred weed ;)

image14454.jpeg

Peace out everyone, I'll update with some pics of the pollinated but no time to make seeds plants soon. Until then may your buds be bountiful :thumb:

The journal has fallen behind by a couple of days and the pictures are only a couple of quickies from my phone.

The Lemon Skunk was chopped from the flowering tent and hung to dry There wasn't much of it but what I have smells really, really strongly of lemon, there is no denying what this plant is although I was unsure at first. I'll probably end up with around half to 3/4 of an oz but it was always the weaker of the two plants in one pot. The other Milk Strawberry Skunk should be finished in the next week or so, then there are only the two Think Big Auto's actually doing anything. They have a few more weeks of flowering yet, and they smell great :thumb:

Everything else in the veg tent is growing very very slowly and I think I need to change my lighting in there, it all seems a little dull at the moment, but I have plans in motion for changing that already ;)

Here is the last plant standing in the flower tent now that her pot companion has gone to the green clouds in the sky:

image14689.jpeg

Here is the Lemon Skunk:

image14644.jpeg

Here's me signing off and wishing you all the best and may your buds be bountiful :thumb:

The weights are in on the Lemon Skunk and as predicted it was around the half oz mark. It was actually 18g but for some reason the scales didn't want to stay on long enough for me to take a decent picture, and after emptying the tray back into the jar and on the desk, setting the weight to zero and refilling at 17.9g I decided I didn't want to try again. It's only 0.1g a time but it adds up at these weights :rofl:

Either way I couldn't grab a reasonable picture of the weight itself but I did get a shot of some of the 'bigger' buds, they're not huge but they do smell great even before a cure:

DSC013256.JPG

So that's a total of 66.8g from the two plants so far, not bad considering the 240 wall watts of lights that I'm using plus the fact that I had 2 plants in one pot and I also changed one plant branch to male. Definitely not bad for my grows anyway :)

The next update will be when I harvest the Milk Strawberry Skunk, until then may your buds be bountiful. All the best :thumb:

I'm glad to see some harvests starting to trickle in for you Kriaze. I'm sure this is just the beginning. Cannabis growing is about as close to 'long term planning' as it gets for me, and has opened my eyes to the fact that there is a future. No healthy plants in veg means no plants to put in flower, and that means no bud in the jars later, lol. Simple life lessons for dummies like me. :thumb:
It's interesting that my lemon skunk has never smelled like anything other than various types of crap. I have started a lemon skunk cross- a gift from a friend. Maybe that one will smell like lemon.
Milk strawberry skunk is a fascinating name too.

Hey Weaselcracker I'm not sure at the moment which breeder this was from but I can always have a check for you if you like. If I could email the scent from this you could bottle it and sell it lol. It's the strongest citrus smell I have smelled in years, could be due to my giving up smoking too but the Milk Strawberry Skunk pales in comparison. To be fair I am on my second joint (minimum tobacco in there honest, fingers crossed) of slow dried but uncured Lemon Skunk now and I can only slightly taste it, but the smoke is nice and mellow, quite light really with a nice lifting floaty feeling. It got me up and building some cheap DIY lights for the veg tent which will definitely suffice until I get hold of more of these Rottweiler lights, hopefully I can swap out some of the less efficient lights in there and induce some quicker growth, otherwise I'll need to use them as supplemental lighting.

My DIY skills leave a lot to be desired and I would probably prefer to pay the extra for these Rottweilers considering the 4 year warranty and the fact that they work well for me with no messing about, but the shipping kills the value and I only want one more for the flower tent as things stand currently. That could be rectified soon though as I'm hoping to meet the manufacturer in Amsterdam some time in the near future. But at £87 apiece plus shipping I can make do for now, I just need to find a way to hang them :rofl:

image14771.jpeg

Can you believe it? They actually work!

image14772.jpeg

If you have any ideas on how to hang these all input is appreciated. The Heatsinks have two holes drilled into either side so I'm considering putting some screws in then wrapping wire tightly around them creating two loops that I can hook a ratchet to, I'm uncertain if it will be strong enough though.

All the best mate :thumb:

Quick edit: Look what I found, an immature crossed seed of Incredible Bulk and Lemon Skunk. I hope I find more but for now I'll still try and plant it :)

image14773.jpeg

Nice. :thumb: I've stared at the photos a bunch here - but eventually decided that, without having it or a similar light in front of me, it's difficult to give a good answer re the hanging issue. Maybe it's just the way my brain works but I've always had trouble doing diy stuff through the Internet- am always itching to crawl through to the other side of the screen where I have no doubt I could do a decent job fixing whatever needs to be fixed.

Thanks for looking Weasel, appreciate that whether you could help or not, it's not the same looking at something online as it is to have it there in your hand. I'm thinking this weed is quite enlightening in comparison to the Incredible Bulk which I have to say has been knocking me out with a nice couch lock 'gouch' as I've always tended to call it (loved sticky black resin for that effect in the past), I think wire will suffice for now until a better option springs to mind. I've got this, now I just need to find some wire :)

Back
Top Bottom