Bumble's Humble Hive! It's Alive

Hey there brother. These are a little different than the others.
420-magazine-mobile309115127.jpg
I enjoy them. Very mild, vaguely sweet, no paper burn smell or taste, no plastic burn smell or taste, no gum. Purely organic Asiatic Cotton Mallow(cellulose)
420-magazine-mobile2069562931.jpg
420-magazine-mobile999789088.jpg
. Love watching the resin running down the inside of the joint! I recommend em. High quality bud deserves a high quality paper. What a difference...

Peaceful blazing ��

Nice mini-review:)

+reps :circle-of-love:
+virtual sharing :passitleft:

Things may have changed.
I'm just going off experience. They didn't seem healthy at all at the time. But this was 4-5 years ago. Maybe more.

I'm a personal fan of RAW rolling papers. The bob Marley or ziggy brand work well too.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Things may have changed.
I'm just going off experience. They didn't seem healthy at all at the time. But this was 4-5 years ago. Maybe more.

I'm a personal fan of RAW rolling papers. The bob Marley or ziggy brand work well too.

Yeah bro, things have definitely turned for the better for us tokers. LEGALIZATION has brought so many advancements in not only the product, but also the paraphernalia that accompanies it! Here's one for ya bro
420-magazine-mobile2056685547.jpg
Some Girl scout cookies!
Oooohhhhhhh.....
420-magazine-mobile227989825.jpg
Yeeaaahhhhhh...
Sweet!! Pass it on...

Peaceful blazing

So, we have topped the 3 horn NLauto! She's at day 14 and is showing nice lower branch activity.
420-magazine-mobile743968554.jpg
She stopped her Tri leafs at 4th node. So I'm curious to see how handles the snip
420-magazine-mobile1846678418.jpg
and I believe NYC Diesel auto #2
420-magazine-mobile136654097.jpg
will be topped in a day or so. She's tightly noded and needs to stretch out a bit. And our NYC Diesel auto is going vert. I'm not expecting raging ass buds, as my soil was not geared for veg and caused a stunt in the veg phase, but I'm hoping to get a decent finish. We added a 1/2gal of ROwater amended with some root assist
420-magazine-mobile1971460380.jpg
/bloom optimizer
420-magazine-mobile1863878613.jpg
and booster
420-magazine-mobile761064221.jpg
we are going to go with the suggested feeding. By the chart as needed. Today we bottom fed by letting it soak up from the bottom
420-magazine-mobile1295594566.jpg
And our young'uns will be joining in soon. Still just RO water.
420-magazine-mobile112579992.jpg

Peaceful blazing

I love when they show what their made of. Lol. When the pheno expressions come out I find myself nose banging my plants lol.

Hey "B" , how's all my brotha! Love those clear papers , and after your lil mini review explaining that they are not harmful...I want some! They are sooo cool, now I just gotta find em on line! Right now I use RAW papers and have to trim an inch of all of them cuz they are too long and I can't roll em super long ...frustrates my fingers...:tokin: cheers bud!:high-five:
Oh ya ...BTW...when ya get growing with DBHBB are ya gonna grow some decent sized plants and forget about these tiny , lil things? Just sayin !:)

Hey "B" , how's all my brotha! Love those clear papers , and after your lil mini review explaining that they are not harmful...I want some! They are sooo cool, now I just gotta find em on line! Right now I use RAW papers and have to trim an inch of all of them cuz they are too long and I can't roll em super long ...frustrates my fingers...:tokin: cheers bud!:high-five:
Oh ya ...BTW...when ya get growing with DBHBB are ya gonna grow some decent sized plants and forget about these tiny , lil things? Just sayin !:)
Yeah bro, just put, rolling supreme as one word with www and all that stuff and boom. It's an online wrap superstore. Raw and all! Just drop the menu, click our brands, then click glass cellulose. Wallah, they got king size and 1 and 1/4. They give a lil description of the issue with clear papers and the reason they carry Glass.
And yes, I'm tripping on this mini me shiz! So, I'm gonna run some Northern Lights fems in my DBHBB. It's a classic and I want to get it under my belt! Got a pack sitting and waiting! I'll germ 2 to start as soon as it's done cooking!

Peaceful blazing

hello hello..time to jam some??

Smoke on the water....
How about Ian Gillan in the studio version of Jesus Christ Superstar as Jesus. Mind blowing vocals thus guy! His work with Black Sabbath on Born again is crazy! Saw purple in the 80s. Sorry to hear that you are down. Happy Holidays.

Peaceful blazing

Quick update. We have bottom fed our young'uns. Each got nuted and sucked up a half gallon each. This NLauto is popping!
420-magazine-mobile1495989505.jpg
which gives me a bit of hope my soil is readjusting. I've topped her and she's filling out really well.
420-magazine-mobile327961129.jpg
Our NYC Diesel auto #2 is now topped and leaves are nice and green and full! And...
420-magazine-mobile1721999972.jpg
this stinky girl. NYC Diesel auto #1. Filling out nicely.
420-magazine-mobile2019447153.jpg

Peaceful blazing

I use the bottom for feeding as well, self watering is the best way to naturally avoid pests. Unless they can play Ableton Live & Jive...lol. Hugs not bugs. Love your journal!
Hello there G2H. Yes, seems to be working well for me too. So far, no pest. So we celebrate with a song and a smoke! How about some Sarah Vaughn! Smooth out our evening! Thanks for stopping by...

Peaceful blazing

Ladies are looking lovely in the Green Christmas clothing :)

Ian Gillan in the studio version of Jesus Christ Superstar..not bad at all :)

Here I have another one.
Queen Thank God it's Christmas...

Or just for the voice of the song, Love Hurts by Nazareth...

So, here's that dirty city girl.
420-magazine-mobile290295757.jpg
She's reaching! Stinking of Diesel, even zipped up, it's smelling!
And, I've been sneaking around like the grinch, grabbing pollen from here, and putting it there! I was a little selective this time and only dabbed a few places with a qtip and Oh boy! Our NYC Diesel auto has seeds!
420-magazine-mobile1654356127.jpg
So, we have 2 visible seeds! This is a Northern Storm auto / NYC Diesel auto mix! He he. Can't wait to pop em!! I'm stoked! Our Northern Storm auto reversal worked! Tomorrow we harvest her. I'll hang her and cure it for Christmas.Time to get blazed...

Peaceful blazing

Back
Top Bottom