British Bulldog Meets Rottweiler - Getting Orgasmic With Organic

Kriaze when I do that sort of thing, which is often, I grab a dead twig from a convenient bush outside- about 4-6" long and 1/8" thick. A wooden shish-kebab skewer would work or anything like that. I start at the lower part of the stem a couple inches below the break and use a pipe cleaner to wrap around a couple times and fasten the stick to the stem- then prop the wounded upper stem back up, tighten the stick/splint against everything and wind a few more times up the stem with the pipe cleaner. No need to tie knots- just twists will keep it snug. It's easy to put on, you can see the stem so you know how it's healing, and it's easy to remove. I find that tape is a real pain to get on and especially off, and I tend to wreck it worse in the process.

Having said all that- I'll leave it up to you whether you want to remove the tape and start over. If she's not wilting like crazy now then she'll probably be fine. Just be careful when you remove the tape- consider cutting it off rather than just unwrapping. I think your clones will be fine too.

Hey Weasel thank you so much for your swift response. Do you think that if I remove the tape now and use garden wire (I have no pipe cleaners and probably nowhere will sell them that is open now) instead that it would work? I'm not too sure on how tight it would be as I tried with string at first and that wasn't going well but luckily I did find some tape.

After a fatty reef though I have to say that I'm not half as lively as I was whilst typing this and things aren't seeming so bad after all, I'm guessing one of the ideas may bear fruits of some sorts. My main problem is that I 'reset' my body clock yesterday ready for tomorrow's early start and I'm all out of whack so I'm kind of hyper needing to get it sorted whilst half dead and ready for bed lol. Do you think that she can recover from this?

She wasn't completely snapped off but there was not a lot of tissue connection left, maybe 3mm down in a V to 1mm.

Again thank you so much, I appreciate your help :thumb:

If the top hasn't wilted completely by now then she will be fine I think and best to leave her alone. Then in a couple weeks take a sharp knife and slit the tape down one side before unwrapping. Wire could work but sounds annoying- grab some pipe cleaners another day. I go through tons of them. Good for all sorts of applications including (I seriously only figured this out a few months ago!) cleaning your pipe.

It was only a couple/few hours ago that it happened so I don't know how much she would have wilted off but I just checked and although she's got branches at angles everywhere, splayed everywhere like HST without it being intentional lol she seems pretty fine. No obvious signs of stress let alone wilting, would it happen this quick?

I think as it is I'm best to leave her alone with the tape while she sulks at more mistreatment from me even if it was unintentional, If when I get back she is still alive and happy then great stuff, if she's still alive but unhappy then I'll try and make clones I think, depending on how unhappy she's looking.

Thanks fellas, it seemed like a crisis at the time but your reassurance makes me realise that it can be sorted...I was worried about it being the apical stem (that does mean the main stem I hope?) and thought that it was try clones or compost bin time, you fellas rock :)

I suppose this could be classed as half an update as I trimmed up around half of the now dry White Strawberry Skunk, and what a pleasure that was :)

I am unable to finish just yet as my eyes are shutting of their own accord but I really wanted to let everyone know how things are going so far, so here are a few phone pictures of how everything is looking at the moment.

First and foremost though let's take a look at one of these buds that I just had to capture whilst mid trim/pulling off the dead dried leaves:

image16741.jpeg

I just loved having this in my hand and would have preferred to have not found it necessary to chop it up, unfortunately I have no jars that can hold buds this size, and this isn't even the main cola :) I've saved her for later after I've slept, she's in here at the back of the tent along with the remaining White Strawberry Skunk that I'm too tired to finish:

image16745.jpeg

I think I may well make the 2oz weight that I was hoping on as when I weighed what I'd trimmed so far I hit 38.7g of this:

image16743.jpeg

image16744.jpeg

It's a little hard to see but the scales are at 38.7g for the trimmed up buds so far.

Also I was sat in the bath earlier browsing a seed store with 15 seeds (plus 3 more which would be free) in my shopping basket at a total cost of £101.97 when I thought I may as well see if I could find any viable seeds while trimming. Well even though I'm only half way through or so I now have a total of 105 seeds that look viable, plus 13 that are lighter in colour and may be immature.

Here they are:

image16742.jpeg

Happy Daze!

Last but not least here is a pic of what I've jarred up for curing so far, no testers taken as of yet although judging by the smell of the buds, the stickiness and the amount of black on my fingers I'm of the train of thought that the potency can't be affected too much by the seeding (feminised seeds baby! lol) of the plant. I may well be proved wrong but 105 plants of Incredible Bulk X White Strawberry Skunk says I will give not a shit :)

image16746.jpeg

That's it for now until I finish off later, in the meantime I wish you all the best and may your buds be bountiful :thumb:

PS: The RQS Critical is doing just fine too, life is good ;)

image16749.jpeg

:peace:

Hello :420: The final results are in but first let me show you how the main cola looks now she's dried out:

image16849.jpeg

Again I had to chop her up for the jar which was a shame.

On the seed front I gained another 65 viable seeds and 13 possibles so hopefully I won't be out of seeds for a good while, I've stored them in the fridge and hopefully they will last there. One was planted into a pre soaked lot of soil so I'm keeping my fingers crossed on that one, it feels good knowing the parents of my seed personally, I can't wait to see if she grows :) Also I'm not sure what the rules are on the subject but I would love to share some of these seeds with the advanced growers on here to see if they are a good hybrid, maybe someone could let me know?

After deseeding and trimming up I was left with 44.1g of weed for curing, so I not only beat my 2oz goal from the White Strawberry Skunk but I was just 1.2g short of 3oz. That's not bad at all for my grows and is probably my record from one plant. Here it is:

image16850.jpeg
image16851.jpeg

Finally here it is jarred up ready to cure. I need more jars and had to cram this in which is making me worry about mould, I'll have to pick some up shortly:

image16852.jpeg

This concludes this grow for now and I can consider it a relative success, no huge yields but plenty of experimenting, plenty of ups and downs but all in the name of fun. I'll take a short time out from journaling now and just play around in the garden whilst trying to perfect my growing techniques, or lack of them. Until the next time I will wish you all the very best and may your buds be forever bountiful :thumb:

I wish I hadn't had to cut them up Mono but I need to get hold of some large jars, as for enjoying the smoke I had a tester yesterday and although it's not cured it's still a pretty nice smoke :thumb:

Please dont mind me just gonna go back and dig in. But see beauty.:cheer::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom